[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWIII

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Wojak War.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak War.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
>tfw still no WWIII
>tfw you will never fight non-stop for almost a decade alongside your brothers in arms as you learn to apprieciate every second of life
>tfw you will never return to your wasteland home country praised as a hero with far less males to compete with for females
>tfw you will never repopulate the earth as a true nuclear family with a wife who knows her place
>tfw your community will never be 10x closer and friendlier to you as you rebuild to a cleaner and brighter future
>>
>>36640254
>implying you'll be alive to repopulate the earth
>implying you won't die from some accidental misfire
>implying any girl would want to fuck you, even in the nuclear apocalypse

top jej
>>
File: 201602_1013_iabhb_sm.png (55KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
201602_1013_iabhb_sm.png
55KB, 300x301px
>>36640254

Anyone who says they want to go to war has never gone to war

I am certain that if you threw your average robot in the military if for some reason you didnt go gomer pyle from full metal jacket in boot camp surrounded by chads. the second the bullets flew past your head or you saw some really fucked up shit you would cry for your mommy and shit your pants. Yall say you want to go to war but most of you guys complain about wagecucking or cant even handle the feel of no gf without having a mental breakdown and sprialing into depression. just imagine what watching your friends get blown up would do to you.

War is not vidya anon

sincerely

-pissed off loser operation iraqi freedom veteran
>>
>>36640473
This is true. I get scared as fuck when I play paintball to win; let alone walk away without getting shot once.

>>36640254
WWIII would be nuts. WWIV will be relatively calm as humanity tries to repopulate.
>>
>>36640254
>implying WW3 would be a conventional war
Yeah, nah. Everyone's dying in atomic hellfire or slowly succumbing to radiation sickness from insane amounts of fallout
>>
>>36640473
the iraqi war was a guerrilla war against sand niggers in their own country though, world war would be far different
>>
File: Hot Nigger.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Nigger.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>>36640582
>tfw the only continent that will survive almost unscathed will be africa
>the world will be 99% black people if WWIII happens
>>
>there will be life after wwiii

tip.

if you want to go to war, go join the foreign legion.

you won't last a day.
>>
File: 1493233389790.png (81KB, 358x428px) Image search: [Google]
1493233389790.png
81KB, 358x428px
>tfw my army wont let me join because i got diagnosed with aspergers
>>
>>36640618
If whites all perish in WW3, Africa couldn't survive more than a decade without gibsmedats
Even without a world war, Africa is constantly on the edge of collapse from starvation, poverty and disease.
>>
>>36640586
It'd be far worse.
>>
>>36640473
War today is far different then it was back then, anon.
>>
y'all faggots would be dead by the first month
>>
>>36640254
Modern combat hold zero appeal for me. I don't want to just have my head blown off with no warning or ability to escape it. War is not fun anymore. In your video games you come back when you die, that doesn't happen IRL.
>>
>>36640473
tell us some combat stories anon
>>
>you will never die screaming for your mother in some mudhole

you should be glad.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.