[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello i am a failed Australian Born Chinese Sydney born and raised.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_5358.png (6KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5358.png
6KB, 543x271px
Hello i am a failed Australian Born Chinese Sydney born and raised.

I went to see a psychologist. I told him im thinking about living in a regional town such as ballarat, albury, townsville, etc. he asked me "do you see yourself more of a country boy?" I was perplexed by his question because in front of me an anglo man asking me a question as if i too was a fellow anglo, which i am not. I believed he was being genuine but i took almost as a sarcastic remark.

Does my lack of personal identity run this deep? Do i no longer consider myself Australian due to a lack of outdoor exposure coupled with increased multiculturalism in which anglo culture has been muffed into lesser prevalence?

I hate myself because im not white, i fucking hate asians and all ethnics in sydney. If only Sydney was 90% anglo it wouldn't have been this way but the government and greedy new age Australians are so greedy for extra shekels that they would roll over and sell themselves out to the chinese and arabs.

As a chinese-Australian i have seen it. Why do you have chinatowns? Why are ethnic enclaves legal? Why do you allow buisness signs to be written in anything other in english?

There are now businesses that have no English presentation at all.

The only true anglo area in metro Sydney are eastern suburbs and even then the eastern suburbs are getting gooked up.

You people are so cucked for allowing ethnic enclaves and it's such a shame pauline hanson has also been bought out by the chinese.

Sometimes i think i should just go to china with my grandparents and learn how to be a real scummy gook.

Sydney, the most iconic city of Australia (fuck up melbourne) to the rest of the world is full of asians, curries, and arabs.
>>
>>36640137
FUCK SAKES BANANA MAN COME TO NEWCASTLE AND HAVE VB WITH ME
>>
>>36640137
Fuck Ballarat lad come to Warrnambool. Ballarat is full of slow manlets
>>
File: 1441192245020.png (35KB, 640x750px) Image search: [Google]
1441192245020.png
35KB, 640x750px
>>36640138
>tfw fellow Nova-castrian in thread.

Fight me cunt
>>
No fuck all of yous i just realised sydney isnt racist anymore, my mind was stuck in 2008 so i thought sydney was still a crab bucket hellhole. I realised that people are accepting of ethnics now because they bring money here and has hence elevated the status of ethnics.
>>
File: bogan.png (7KB, 364x313px) Image search: [Google]
bogan.png
7KB, 364x313px
sit on a redback
>>
File: 1490763519098m.jpg (87KB, 1024x573px) Image search: [Google]
1490763519098m.jpg
87KB, 1024x573px
>>36640142
Sit on a Moroccan
>>
>>36640137
>Why do you have chinatowns? Why are ethnic enclaves legal? Why do you allow buisness signs to be written in anything other in english?
CapitaIism
>>
>>36640144
so u wanna forbid ppl write what they want on their own property?

>kys
>>
File: 1427311840574.jpg (19KB, 447x495px) Image search: [Google]
1427311840574.jpg
19KB, 447x495px
>>36640137

Fuckn stay away from the outback / countryside you slant eyed cunt. We will never accept you.
>>
>>36640140
Kingers tonight, it's on
>>
>>36640145
I never said it shouId be forbidden, I just don't want the incentive to do so to exist.
There are advertisements from Iegitimate companies in other Ianguages because its worth it for them to do it, and that gives me the shits. I don't want there to be so many non-engIish speaking foreigners in my fucking country that it justifies TeIstra having signs in fucking mandarin
>>
>>36640148
why is it worth them to do it then?
>>
>>36640149
Because there are enough foreigners Iiving in the areas where these ads are that don't speak EngIish at aII/weII enough to understand an EngIish ad
>>
>>36640137
i feel bad for any one with a sense of identity born into multiculturalism and a minority. You either feel distant from 90% of the country or you feel distant to the most relatable people you have.
>>
>>36640137
>Top
>he wants to come to townsville

ahahahahaa
>>
Nothing wrong with Chinks IMO, most of em are model citizens.
>>
>>36640153
jimmy grant
>>
>>36640153
Anyone that isn't Anglo doesn't belong. Even if they are a good population like chinks that contribute and have low crime stats. Life isn't all about business and statistics, its best for us to have our own place to call home. Not a soulless mutt mix of dirt with no identity but geographical location.
>>
File: 1391114273477.jpg (24KB, 478x430px) Image search: [Google]
1391114273477.jpg
24KB, 478x430px
>>36640137
I don't like ethnics either, but Anglos are not worth saving. They did this to themselves
>>
Tfw thread is full of bogans from Newcastle.

Central Coast is much nicer.
>>
>>36640156
I just caught wind that Sydney is a very leftist city now. Im a neet from 2008 so i didnt realise. I thougt Sydney is still socioculturally 2008. I will now change course and go to china to learn the scumbag way of the chinese from my relatives before returning to Australia
>>
>>36640158
you don't need to be a scumbag to succeed, but good luck anyways
>>
>>36640147
>>36640140

NEWIE HERE.... or Lake Macquaire. Same thing
>>
>>36640159
I suspect most ppl on pol at indeed larpers. If most ppl in sydney are leftists then the best you could do is post on 4chan because 4chan is counter culture. Which means it's true. Sydney is nothing like it was in 2008. People are more cucked
>>
>>36640161
Perhaps, but remember most people are conformist, aside from hard right bogans.

They'd be the type to complain about foreigners, but go out clubbing with a mixed crowd
>>
>>36640300
In that case its finally time for me to step into the world
>>
Nisem, stop making this thread every day.
>>
>>36640137
Dude, whatever the rest of your post is about, DO NOT MOVE TO COUNTRY VICTORIA. IT SUCKS. I grew up there. Don't do it.
>>
>>36640345
And what are ya going to do after?
>>
imo just try to not let being asian or whatever bother you. hell culture is far more important than race from my point of view.

as for that other stuff its because we live in a more diverse world. people of similar cultures group together to form Chinatowns, korean towns, etc. personally i dont have a problem with them as long as they do not expand into other areas.

you were born in Australia, and raised Australian (or at least that's what i get from your post) so you are Australian, unless you want to switch over to Chinese culture.

just stick with speaking English, following western ideas, and etc. I'm not Australian but if someone were born in America I'd still follow the same ideas.

also anyone here know what its like in melbourne? might be visiting soon (friend lives there)
>>
File: 1491054973967.gif (2MB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
1491054973967.gif
2MB, 245x140px
>>36640137
Being from the country is being from the country, ding dong
>>
Hey Australians, friendly reminder that OP is hoarding $50k in Centrelink money.
>>
>>36640430
Be a normie.

Skjdjd
>>
>>36640157
newcastle is the only good place in australia, fuck off
>>
>>36640137
If you have chinese blood nobody gives a fuck. If you have an Australian accent and act like us then you're in desu. Ethnically chinese people have been here since the gold rushes.

It's all in your mind mate.
>>
>>36640137
You're a retard. Try to evolve a little bit more past your primitive tribal state.
>>
its stupid that anglo australians think they have any more claim to australia than asian australians, neither of us are native
>>
I live in 2131.

I'm Italian / English. I look more Italian, but sound as occa as they come. I've found it hard to fit in anywhere. I could never mold into Italian communities because I don't speak Italian and place my pride in being Australian. Then on the other side, I don't particularly fit in with your Shire boys because I don't look the part. I've always felt very disconnected in Sydney. But with that I've learnt to take people for what and who they are instead of what we have in common. My experience has greatly improved since coming to this.
>>
>>36640753
>"natives have sole claim to land"

really makes you think
>>
>>36640137
>Hello i am a failed Australian Born Chinese Sydney born and raised.

Oh you again. Look you gook faggot. Your idea about going to China to live with your slant eyed chink grandparents is great. You don't want to live in rural Australia. That's our heartland. Not yours you dirty yellow slope bastard.

Take your family and go back home to China.

Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>36640779
not what i said but okay, anglos act as if they are the only people who can be 'true' australians, even though asians have been here almost as long
>>
What happened to abbo threads u useless cunts
>>
>>36640137
why are you pretending to be gook, if you're a white racist man, it's more honorable to speak your mind freely rather than hiding behind the pretense of a gook persona to hide your overt racism lol

why not just welcome the invasion of the gooks? they bring prosperity and development every where they touch
>>
>>36640619
You'll grow tired of the average Normie here,
>>
>>36640796
That argument is just as weak as the abbo one, since it's based on

>"I was here first"

Imperialism gives anglo-Australians the right to 'Australian' culture. It is the system and state which built this country.
>>
>>36640137
are you LARPing as the guy who slit his throat in auburn again or a genuine gook with identity problems?
australians are now afraid as coming off as racist, because everyone just calls us racists. i think casual racism is pretty prevalent, but as the older generations dissipate into cemeteries i think the status quo will generally lose some of that prejudice.
>>
>>36641891
Im only half trolling. My trolls stem from a sense of truth.

Truth is i need to go to china in order to adopt a more chinese mentality while my grandparents are still alive and while i still have connections to china.

My personal experience as a chinese with western upbringing has resulted in a mentality that is far too cucked to achieve success.

But as a said. The OP does stem from truth. The exaggeration is behind the tone of my post
>>
>>36641891
And yes im that gook who larped as the guy who killed himself
>>
>>36640137

Don't worry lad, most of Australia is pure white euro stock.

We keep our lebs, Somalis and curries locked up in Sydney, it's fucking shit anyway.

I have no problem with chinks, your women are cute and you are genuinely nice people.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.