[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the prostate proof of intelligent design?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: ProstateExamDiagramNoTITLE_700.jpg (197KB, 700x610px) Image search: [Google]
ProstateExamDiagramNoTITLE_700.jpg
197KB, 700x610px
Is the prostate proof of intelligent design?
>>
>breathe through the same hole we use to eat and drink
Hmmm
>>
Putting it away from the place you expel waste from would be proof of intelligent design.
>>
>humans are supposed to be monogamous
>that's why penises have mushroom shaped heads that can suck out the semen of opposing mates
>>
>>36640178
This assumption is based on absolutely nothing.
>>
>>36640060
Do you eat with your nose?
>>
>>36640390
>Do you eat with your nose?
Yes
>>
>>36640390
No, but my nose is unfortunately connected to my mouth. This is why choking is usually a big deal.
>>
>>3664023984
>implying you dont use your penis to suck out the seed of other men for nourisment
>>
>>36640390
>he doesn't eat with his nose
>>
>>36640450
>not eating with your nose
>>
Does no one realise the prostate is orgasmic because the muscles clenching from involuntary kegels during sex squeeze it and make you ejaculate? It's not designed for direct homo stimulation. That's like saying synovial fluid is in your joints solely to make the click sound
>>
>>36640440
Crystalline pastries
>>
>>36643794
>kegels
Thanks for reminding me of Steph Kegels. Gonna fap now.
>>
>>36639984
>having to blindly poke around a shit-tunnel to maybe achieve an orgasm when you could instea simply use your presumably perfectly functional penis to achieve orgasm instead.

That's like trying to get into your house through your bathroom window when your front door is unlocked and wide open.
>>
>>36645425
You can't get AIDS by jumping through your bathroom window tho
>>
File: 1493438915570.gif (1MB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493438915570.gif
1MB, 300x250px
>>36643794
So thats how it works
Huh
Thats even hotter then
>>36645425
>shit tunnel
Ah yes haha le ebin shit meme
As if its impossible to have common sense and be clean
Unless of course youre an amerifat and you don't know what an enema, or a douche is, and you still use barbaric paper to smear your shit over your ass instead of a mini shower with a bidet
>>
>>36645932
>I AM THE EPIC SUPERIOR EUROPEAN
>BOW DOWN BEFORE MY PATRICIAN POOP SHOOT POKING FETISH
>THE BLACK PLAGUE DIDN'T START IN EUROPE
>SODOM WAS NOT REAL
>>
>>36646002
Haha xD nice one burger high five!
>>
>>36646054
>using reddit humor to damage control
not even bum tickling euros are laughing right now
>>
>>36646146
Who he called me reddit I'm so destroyed xD wow im sooo reddit guys watch out we got a badass over here :)
>>
>>36646249
>doubling down on your reddit
You're not getting out of this one without making yourself look increasingly unfunny and awkward
>>
>>36646334
Oh noo I'm doubling down!
Somebody stop me before I get even more increasingly unfunny and awkward!
:)
>>
>>36646369
>being this much of a Euro
>>
>>36646467
>being such a burger you complain that others are unclean yet you spread shit all over yourself instead of washing it off
Umm sorry honey but you can stop posting now :)
>>
>>36646799
>putting nasty euro water up your ass like a femme
>"guys I'm clean now!"
>"I swear the water up my butt didn't turn me on!"
>>
>>36646918
Except our water isnt filled with half a million chemicals like fluoride so ummmm i dont know what your point is
Also terrible argument there
By that logic only women should shower because showers feel good and apparently having water touch you is feminine :)
>>
Nah. If it was intelligent design it'd have its own hole or it would be situated in your dick
>>
>>36640239
Felines have dicks meant to scrape out the semen of whoever fucked the female before you did
>>
>>36639984
>proof of intelligent design

>male nipples
>tailbone
>appendix
>baby skulls so big they sometimes kill the mother in childbirth

wew
>>
>>36645932
>Ah yes haha le ebin shit meme

If someone goes "hey dude let's go hang out in the storm drain, it rained the other day and now it's totally clean" I'll ask them why we can't hang out in the park or living room instead and why they're being a faggot.
>>
>>36639984
No, the prostate is what triggers your mesolimbic dopamine system when you take a shit, people who regularly pass bowel movements are more healthy, this is how the prostate is explained by evolution.
>>
As long as your urethra runs through it, no.
>>
>>36648606
That comparison doesn't work
It feels a helluva lot different having a dick in your butt than in your mouth
Nobodys saying do it every time
The few gay guys that do anal a lot are weird minority
Everyone knows patrician taste is
>oral usually with anal on occasion
>>
>>36648754
I don't get it, why gays that do anal a lot are a weird minority ?
>>
>>36648889
It's unrealistic to do it a lot
It takes preparation and the more you do it the less it feels good
Its much easier most of the time to just do other lewd stuff
>>
>>36647953
>you
wew
>>
File: dib.jpg (8KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
dib.jpg
8KB, 262x192px
>>36645932
fucking top tier holy shit
>>
File: 1485307078563.jpg (242KB, 1301x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1485307078563.jpg
242KB, 1301x1223px
>>36640116
>Putting it away from the place you expel waste from would be proof of intelligent design.
This
>>
>put prostate near the anus
>massaging the prostate makes you feel good
>proof that buttsex is part of God's plan

Are Christians defying's God's perfect anatomy of the human physique??
>>
File: 31+BaS98-dL.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
31+BaS98-dL.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
Why is this piece of shit so expensive.
I guess it's high quality, but it's still just some polished metal.
Production costs shouldn't be half as much.
>>
>>36650391
i have one and its the best prostate toy by far (i also own a lelo). its gonna last for forever so quit being cheap
>>
>>36648018
That last one is because of us though.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.