[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if you went to North Korea, got a female tour

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (114KB, 750x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 750x460px
What would happen if you went to North Korea, got a female tour guide, and grabbed her ass?
>>
Kim Jong Un himself descends from the sky on his golden hover platform and tosses kimchi into your face before nuking Seoul
>>
10 generations of your family go to the death camp.

I'm probably right desu.
>>
>>36639811
Then you'd be forced to marry her and eat nothing but Kimchi for the rest of your life
>>
she's cum all over your BWC
>>
>>36639811
kek. a new addition to my funny threads folder
>>
You get smitten by grorious reader
>>
>>36639811
NO

north korea is asia's last hope.

Asian women should be kept away from men of other races. They CAN'T KNOW about other races or the stereotypes.
>>
File: image.png (252KB, 685x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
252KB, 685x960px
>>36639811
Probably off to gulag with you
>>
Free North Korea.

The dick
>>
Well a guy got 20 years hard labor for trying to bring home a souvenir banner, so it definitely wouldn't be laughed off.
>>
>>36639811
youd day in some way over the top execution probably

I love how he literally killed one of his officers by tying him to a stake and having him used as a mortar live fire training target by recruits learning how to fire a mortar to send a message to any other potential would be defectors
>>
>>36640362
Also if i was the supreme leader i would abolish ALL asian culinary heritage and replace everything with foods that enhance testosterone level. Pretty much everything that whites eat.
>>
>>36639811
She would clumsily get out of your grab, tell you to stop, and pretend this never happened.
>>
>walking down steps after paying respects to the giant kim il sung statue
>trip and fall as im walking down
>my ass is up in the air pointing towards the statue
>guide sees the whole thing happen

What would happen next?
>>
>>36639811
Probably shot by a sniper who thought you were trying to steal her weapon.
>>
>>36639811
get publicly executed
>>
>>36640570
>>36640570
Rushed to a hospital that can't even get power to the whole building.
>>
>>36639811
>What would happen if you went to North Korea, got a MALE tour guide, and grabbed his ass (after which you fucked him)?
>>
The tour guides are almost always agents of the intelligence service
>>
>>36640514
For theft of government property m8, that's a crime everywhere. Sure it was a harsh sentence but he couldn't have expected a slap on the wrist from north fucking korea
>>
File: 1490012030940.png (1MB, 1345x897px) Image search: [Google]
1490012030940.png
1MB, 1345x897px
>>36639811
pic related personally ensures slighted comrade oversees your trial, gets justice in the spirit of juche so she can serve dear leader in glorious army further

best korea has the most real feminist army in the world
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.