[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to let a man be in ignorant bliss or tell him that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

So I have two good friends in the world, and one (let's caller Amy) has a bf and the other is a lesbian (I'll call her Stella). The other night, they slept together (at my house, which is shitty in and of itself). I really like Amy's bf, he's a really great guy and doesn't deserve to be cheated on.

I confronted them about it and Amy thinks that it doesn't count if it's a girl and not a guy. We had a big argument about it. I am honestly at a loss for what to do. On the one hand, I don't like getting involved in my friends' drama as there has always been a lot of it and it's never ended well (I'm the quiet, sensible, "clever" one). But on the other, it seems very wrong and I think the guy Amy is dating deserves better or at least, to know. Stella, for her part, is a bit of an SJW and hates men, and thinks he deserves it.

What should I do?
>>
Tell her BF, bitch deserves it also post pic
>>
If you truly value the guy, you'd tell him. His honour is being destroyed, and you're watching it happen. If she can justify doing that, god knows what else she has done.
>>
>>36639484
What, of me?
I'm not really one for doing that, I only came here for advice on what men would prefer.
>>
Does it actually count? I thought lesbians cheating were less than human but I guess idk.
>>
>>36639448
You should always rat on cheating women.
>>
>>36639493
>If you truly value the guy, you'd tell him. His honour is being destroyed, and you're watching it happen. If she can justify doing that, god knows what else she has done.
I don't know him very well, but I feel like it's very wrong what they're doing.
>>
So does this mean op is fucking his bff's gf?
>>
Tell him.

Origijhguibgjnbg
>>
>>36639564
>So does this mean op is fucking his bff's gf?
What? I'm not fucking anyone. I've never fucked anyone.
>>
>>36639448
Do whatever you would want done to you in this situation.

Personally, I'd tell him. Cheating is a big deal, regardless of sex. What if she went on to cheat with another girl, but the next one had some bad STD and now cool loyal bf has some shitty STD because no one told him his gf sleeps with other people.

Telling him is the right thing to do. But if you tell him prepare for your friend to be very upset at you for awhile.
>>
>>36639649
>>36639520
>>36639571
>>36639493
>>36639484
I think this is pretty much a consensus. Honestly, this girl is my "friend" but she's become a really shitty person and her bf deserves much better.
>>
>>36639448
Serious Advice: You tell him but odds are he wont believe you if he really likes Amy, already seen that happening unless you show him solid proof about it but that could also make him lash out and do something retarded.
Meme Advice: Show him proof and give him a bat,then gank em both when they are making out for bonus experience.
>>
>>36639448
Tell him, kill your traitorous friend, then kill yourself for keeping such terrible company
>>
>>36639448
I mean, most men will only get turned on by the idea of a Bi gf, so I don't think you'd hurt anyone by telling him about it. Maybe 'Stella' will get some offers from the guy for a threesome and that'll annoy her but that is as far as I think it'd get.
>>
>>36639448
Tell her bf. Then steal her bf. Yous a good little robot, you deserve it.
>>
>>36639787
>I mean, most men will only get turned on by the idea of a Bi gf, so I don't think you'd hurt anyone by telling him about it. Maybe 'Stella' will get some offers from the guy for a threesome and that'll annoy her but that is as far as I think it'd get.
It's still cheating.
>>
>>36639855
I guess, but I couldn't be angry with someone over something like that. But I have 0 experience in this since I'm 23 kv.
>>
>>36639448
tell him anon. Do the right thing
>>
>>36639520
You should always rat on a cheating anyone
>>
>>36639448
Hi OP.

Actually had this happen to, had a girlfriend (named Amy, ironically) who cheated on me with another girl.

I can definitely say that I would have appreciated someone telling me.
>>
>>36639986
Alright. Also, spooky coincidence, no?
>>
>>36640031
Maybe it's an Amy thing?

Also, as other anons have already mentioned, depending on the guy he might not believe you and you'll probably lose her friendship. Whether this is worth the trouble is your call. I wouldn't think less of you if you stayed out of it, but like I said, I would have liked to have known myself.
>>
File: 1488741845092.gif (1023KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1488741845092.gif
1023KB, 500x420px
>>36639448
Tell the man the truth, op. Cheating is cheating, and, whether good or ill, the truth will come out eventually; best to play the honourable role and tell him now.
>>
I made one of my best friends aware that I saw his girlfriend making out with one of her co-workers.

He didn't believe me, so I took a picture of them in the act and sent it to him. He seemed heartbroken but thanked me.

Then the next morning I get a call from the local police department telling me him and his girlfriend put no contact order on me.

6+ years I'd been friends with him, went to work and school together, partied together every week, and just like that it ended all because I pointed out to him his girlfriend was a cheater.

I agree that it's the nice thing to do, but people are fucking stupid and react wildly so Ive learned to just see and hear nothing.
>>
>>36640181
He's pretty chill. But he loves her a lot, I think-but I suspect she'll cut contact with me. I do actually have evidence, I took a picture without them knowing of them together, I'm just having a moment of doubt as to whether to send it to them.
Also, I'm really sad that happened to you, anon.
>>
File: 1483910379370.jpg (37KB, 666x607px) Image search: [Google]
1483910379370.jpg
37KB, 666x607px
>>36639448
That guy is sexy desu
>>
>>36640318
Tell me about it. I couldn't be bothered finding a relevant picture on the internet, so I grabbed one from my "cute guys that I have 0% chance with " folder.
>>
>>36639448
The best thing to do is for her to tell him herself or break it up but she's spineless and crooked enough to go behind his back and do shit like this so she probably won't be able to muster the guts to tell him.

If you know she isn't the kind of person to tell him then do it yourself I guess, he needs to know one way or another.
>>
>>36640335
But he's a smoker.
Doesn't that bother you??
>>
>>36640615
I'd smoke his dick :^)
>>
>>36640615
It does, but I could convince him to stop in a loving and caring way.
>>
>>36640639
He probably would just do it behind your back.
>>
>>36640713
No but in this illogical fantasy he loves me dearly and would give up smoking for me.
>>
>>36639448
If you know your friends partner is being unfaithful the best thing you can do is tell him, their whole relationship is already a lie since the bitch cheated, just rip the bandaid and tell him
>>
>>36640724
And end up smoking your dong :^)
>>
>>36640724
You are just deluding yourself
I bet he doesn't even have a 6 figures job to go with that suit.
>>
>>36640871
>I bet he doesn't even have a 6 figures job to go with that suit.
no no no, he's a cute writer and I have to support him and his dreams and he writes me love poetry. I don't care about 6 figures.
>>
>>36640615
You're guilty of way worse and more bothersome things than smoking, you should be one of the last pathetic betas to talk about these things.
>>
>>36640938
You'll be sucking on his 6 figure ;)
>>
File: 1453663877999.jpg (34KB, 427x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453663877999.jpg
34KB, 427x300px
>>36640938
>he's a cute writer and I have to support him and his dreams and he writes me love poetry. I don't care about 6 figures.

w-what about stem???
i-isn't that better??
>>
>>36639448
What idiotic fucking logic. You should turn the logic around on her. What if her bf was sleeping with a man or a woman? Or on second thought, do the tell her anything else, just tell the bf.
>>
>>36641188
Not for me, personally. I wouldn't care if a guy was a billionaire or a pauper, provided he was following his dreams and passions. I would respect a poor writer over a man who went into business JUST to earn money.
This guy looks like a writer, so I chalked him up to that.
>>
>>36639787
You're an idiot. It's seriously. Cheating is cheating
>>
>>36641217
You'll be slobbing on his writer ;)
>>
Tell him.

Once a cheater always a cheater. She's probably cheated with other people as well.
>>
>>36639608

You've never fucked anyone yet you let two roasties sleep in your house? How does that happen?
>>
>>36641217
>I would respect a poor writer over a man who went into business JUST to earn money.
A man who went into business to JUST make money is probably gonna fail anyway, but you view is very naive, nevertheless.
>>
>>36641288
>You've never fucked anyone yet you let two roasties sleep in your house? How does that happen?
Female friendships work like that. We have sleepovers all the time.
>>
>>36639695

Yeah he might think you are trying to break them to get her instead.

But he will keep doubting her until he catches her fucking another dude. Which she definitely will do.
>>
>>36641292
>A man who went into business to JUST make money is probably gonna fail anyway, but you view is very naive, nevertheless.
I'm just a romantic. Let me have my dreams dammit.
>>
>>36639855
>most men will only get turned on by the idea of a Bi gf,

What? No. If anything her preferring no dick over your dick is actually disturbing.
>>
>>36639448
Tell him. Be a man not a female-fearing faggot. Tell him and be a good friend.
>>
>>36641048

like what?

orignal question
>>
>>36641324
I didn't write that. I was replying to that.
originally.
>>
>>36641332
Dude, it's a girl. She's made repeated references to "female friendship" etc.
>>
>>36641315
That's ok, naivete in girls is not a bad thing.
>>
>>36641332
>>36641351
Oh I see. Regardless, TELL HIM.
>>
>>36641373
>That's ok, naivete in girls is not a bad thing.
Are you meaning to say that I can't support a hot writer bf? Why? You mean there aren't Mr Darcys or moody 30s aesthetic writers out there?
>>
>>36641461
>You mean there aren't Mr Darcys or moody 30s aesthetic writers out there?

I don't know, perhaps mediocre ones.

But what i meant was that naive girls are better to handle in a relationship.
>>
>>36641557
>But what i meant was that naive girls are better to handle in a relationship.
I'm not stupid. Maybe naive, but I know that men can be manipulative and I know to look out for it. Fuck I've dealt with enough of Amy's ex bfs to know what men are like.
How am I naive anyway, for not caring about money? I have money.
>>
>>36639448
You have to let him know he's dating a cheating whore. Why is this even a question?
>>
>>36640628
>>36640757
>>36641121
>>36641243
What are these, cuckold pickup lines?
>>
>>36641584
>How am I naive anyway, for not caring about money? I have money.

You said you respect a poor writer more than a guy who went into business just to make money.
You're puting things in extremes to avoid having a objective opinion and be able to indulge a fantasy.
That's the nature of your naivete.

>I'm not stupid. Maybe naive, but I know that men can be manipulative

Don't read too much into what i said, i just meant that a naive girl will be more easely led in a relationship.
>>
>>36639448
>I confronted them about it and Amy thinks that it doesn't count if it's a girl and not a guy.

It doesn't count. Stop being autistic. Girls do that shit. Dude probably won't care, and if he does he can just leverage it into a threesome or at least watch. Which is what you could have done if you weren't acting like a retard.
>>
>>36640938
>Tfw am a cute want-to-be-writer who would gladly write love poetry for you
Too bad, anon. I'll still write you a poem, though, if you want. Just give me a subject.
>>
>>36640938
>>36642088
>>36641351
Oh, damn it. I thought you were a boy. Extra never mind (I'll still do the poem if you want it, though, since I already offered).
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.