[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take piano class because its fun >have to have a recital

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: areweout.png (17KB, 745x293px) Image search: [Google]
areweout.png
17KB, 745x293px
>take piano class because its fun
>have to have a recital at end of semester
>i pick hardest song there, dont fuck up too bad
>this girl and her sister tell me i was amazing and are looking at me in ways ive never experienced before
>chitchat for a minute and go home
>add her on fb and decide to go for it
>after first message, smiley, i feel like i might be in
>then i feel like i am out

i dont get it, im not cut out for this shit
>>
>>36635300
Try being Chad next time bud
>>
It's alright pal, relationships aren't perfect, so expect ups and downs. As long as you strive to fix them, it's all good.
>>
shes testing you
>>
>>36635300
She's fishing for compliments.
If you want to get the pussy you have to make her feel better about herself; I can't bring myself to do that shit but maybe you can.
>>
>>36635318
THIS.

send her a dick pic now
>>
op here, i said

"yeah sure why not?"

because i thought, maybe her "lol really" was in response to me saying i think she is cool, not that we should hang out
>>
>>36635393
I just realized the time gaps in which she replies. She might not care that much, but if you spend time, there's a chance.
>>
>>36635424
ill try

tfw nobody cares
>>
>>36635459
I care anon. I'm just lurking. Update this and I'll bump
>>
>>36635300
>lol really? we only talked for like ten seconds
>Yea but it felt like a fucking eternity
>>
You handled it well OP, it's okay.
>>
>>36635300

Chad here: she is amazed you found her cool in such a short time and would like confirmation that she is indeed pretty cool to you.

You fuckers ruin everything because you can't understand that others don't think of you as worthlessly as you do.
>>
>>36635900
yes that is what i came to realize here >>36635393

we arent out yet, but i think she wont reply till tomorrow
>>
>>36635300
I don't feel like she was being dismissive. More like "you really think so?"

Maybe I'm a narcissist but that's how I'd take it. Just say "yeah, I thought so. What's your phone number?"

If she doesn't give it to you, you've lost nothing. If she does, you win and know she's interested.
>>
>>36635300
Next time just say you wanna get to know her better or you wanna take her out then take her home

Not "ayyyy you seem really cool L.O.L"

Be more direct, girls like that because most men are the majority like you, very wishy washy and weak about their intentions up front.

I'll never understand it iv always been direct with girls and it's worked out great. Saves time too, why waste time on a girl who's not into you? It just makes more sense to be direct
>>
>>36635300
>pick the hardest song there
What was it? One of Ravel's Miroirs?
>>
>>36635987
Do not take this advice.
>>
>>36635300
keeeeeeeeek
please post up your response to that
>>
Op, just speak to her as you would a friend and don't assume you are shit. She likes you already so be cool. Girls don't like when you are too forward, unless they are sluts and already made up their minds and are glad you spare them the work.

Stay cool and let things happen naturally, for fuck's sake. This is a chat not a fucking exam.
>>
File: IMG_4571.jpg (33KB, 746x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4571.jpg
33KB, 746x257px
>>36635987
I hear this all the time, "be more direct". Got a friend that was as beta as me up until we both left high school and he stopped giving any sort of fuck altogether.

I've never been able to do that, it seems like such an alpha thing to even do.
>>
>>36635300
>tells you you are cool
>OH SHIT IT'S A PSYOP
>u-uh r-really haha

Retard. You should just said "thanks I think you're cool as well. Want to go to Denny's?" or some shit.

Your own toxic shame is crippling you, shooting yourself down
>>
>>36636340
It's not him being told he's cool. It's the other way around you mongoloid.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.