[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi there. Can someone here tell me how to make friends? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: lll.jpg (814KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
lll.jpg
814KB, 1080x1920px
Hi there. Can someone here tell me how to make friends? I'm a socially awkward girl and all I know how to talk about is lifting and video games.
>>
>>36635231
those collar studs are crooked
>>
>>36635231
Freinds are over rated
>>
Who meeds em
>>
>>36635231
Is that Taylor Blanc from Chatturbate? I wish she never retired.
>>
>>36635398
Not sure. Wasn't Taylors face more rounded?
>>
File: 1493107065679.gif (707KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493107065679.gif
707KB, 500x281px
>hi /boardforlosers/, can you teach me how to not be a loser?

just fuck off
>>
>>36635398
I miss our dorky Taytay
>>
>>36635231
Why lifting and video games? Those two don't seem together.
Do you lift so you can get better at video games? That's my goal.
>>
>>36635517
I know the most about those to subjects.
>>
>>36635587
If you're seeking how to make friends in real life, sorry pal. I only know how to make friends online.
>>
>>36635649
thats a start to making friends bro
>>
>>36635231
I'll be your friend, friend. I hope you like video games as much as me.
>>
>>36635231
Try making small talk with people till you find a common interest, and if you can't talk about their interests. Be engaged, pay attention and give positive feedback. Try to like what they like. If they start telling you they like building cars or something tell them that's really cool. Try to talk about some experience you've had with cars. Be honest and friendly. Bounce ideas off of each other, don't dominate the whole conversation, don't let them dominate it either. Bottom line, be agreeable, relatable, listen to what they say and be kind. If people see you putting an effort into trying to learn about them and be kind and attentive to them, they'll like you.
>>
>>36635938
>me talking about cars

I had a car accident once.
>>
>>36636026
haha that works though! Its funny. People love jokes. A good wit will get you friends in no time
>>
>>36635231
Hmm, image reverse search coming up with nothing...mabye real.

Where are you from?
>>
>>36636082
Image isn't me. Found it on someones twitter
>>
>>36636132
Most of my current friend I made at clubs or societies, mabye go join your local gaming club?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.