[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots plan on an heroing? What's holding you back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2136.gif (69KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2136.gif
69KB, 450x360px
Any robots plan on an heroing?

What's holding you back from doing it now? Why do you want to end your life? What method will you use?
>>
I don't know why I haven't done it yet. I remember 8 years ago I attempted 3 times within a year.

I figured I could buy two guns and shoot them at the same time. One at my heart and one in my brainstem
>>
its like this, like half the time if there was an instant death button id press it and even though i think about shootibg myself everyday i doubt i ever will. i have 00 buck and a 12 gauge but the shells are from the 1980s. id be afraid id fail or not fie instantly and honestly even though id press the button, actually killing yourself is easier said than done

my mom has told me "if you ever kill yourself id be so damned mad, id find you in heaven and beat you" even though i know heaven isnt real this tells me that if i lived id ve treated like shit so why do it and complicate shit

but id totally choose the instant death button
>>
>>36634660
is shotgun in mouth almost guaranteed instant death? what about with 30 years old buck shot thats basically in brand new shape

and is doing it in your backyard in a subdivision a bad idea since people and paramedics could be there in like a few seconds
>>
I'm re-watching Evangelion, once I'm done I'm going to jump off a bridge. I don't enjoy being alive, doing nothing all day is bad but the monotony of working just to be alive is worse, and trust me I worked before and it did not distract me and I was miserable the entire time I was at work.
>>
>>36634692
>is shotgun in mouth almost guaranteed instant death?
I remember there's a chart about failure rate and it says something like, if you don't aim right, you might still be alive and in pain.
>>
>>36634692
What conditions were they kept in? If they were inside they are probably good to go. Bonus if inside a case or in a dry storage container.
>>
>>36634723
kept inside a house

a few years back i took the shot out of one and it was powder and primer and hit it with a nail and that was fucking LOUD i actually saw "stars" and couldnt hear well for a day or so

so im guessing theyre probably still okay
>>
no

lifes so good mane
>>
>>36634692

While I don't know about shotgun, I was told a story about a man who tried to off himself with some kind of handgun, and the cops found him soon after sitting with a bullet hole in his head singing to himself.

If/when I do it, I imagined parking or just laying on some train tracks. I imagine that will end quickly and little to no chance of survival.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.