[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why can't I make friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: b.jpg (55KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
55KB, 600x674px
What the fuck is wrong with me? Why can't I make friends or find a gf? I have plenty of good qualities, hell, I could even pass for a normie. I'm decent looking, smart but not obnoxious about it, friendly, etc but I just cannot find anyone to like me back. Just finished my freshman year in college and I'm really frustrated cuz I thought this shit would end after high school.

Non rhetorical question: what could be wrong with me that I'm overlooking?
>>
read gorilla mindset by mike cernovich

it may or may not help you

it sure helped me
>>
Invite people you like to do things with you.

If they accept it means they like you and will probably invite you to do things with them.
>>
>>36634471
Also make sure to say lots of nice things to people. I say nice things to people all the time and they love it.

Sometimes I even go up to random people and tell them their outfit looks really nice.
>>
Maybe you should let it happen.
>>
>>36634471
Things like what?

Origigigino
>>
>>36634413
Perhaps read some self help books and do some people watching? Or there is always good old trial and error.
>>
>>36634544
Hmm, that depends what you like doing and who you're asking.

Personally I smoke weed, so when I meet someone who also smokes weed and they seem nice I invite them to smoke joints with me.
>>
>>36634438
>0.02 bananas have been deposited in your account
>>
File: blush1.jpg (65KB, 653x505px) Image search: [Google]
blush1.jpg
65KB, 653x505px
Can somone give me advice?

I'm exactly like op >>36634413

Exept yesterday someone dropped a note off underneath my door that said

>Please respond on Kik. I added you from /r9k/ found your info from archives (not a stalker, just wanted to find any robots nearby to befriend). I live a floor above you.

Wat do?

I don't want to make a thread about this because he's probably browsing now to and don't want to draw attention.
>>
>>36635303
That's weird af just curve the faggot.
>>
Dear OP,

It's autism

There is no cure, sorry
>>
>>36635303
Respond to it you autist
>>
I delete my kik bc it had a bunch of girls that I only know from omegle that made me feel really weird which Is why he couldnt contact me on there.

Underneath his note he left his kik username.

>>36635391

That was my first thought, but the thing is the semester ends in a week so I won't have to stick around if it turns out he's not someone I want to hang out with.

Also I have no friends at uni and am very lonely. So sort of considering it.

Idk, whats the worst thing that could happen?
>>
It's because you care too much about it OP. just stop caring and let it happen naturally.
>>
>>36635498
>Idk, whats the worst thing that could happen?
do you really want to know?
>>
>>36635811
Yes thats why I asked.
>>
It's usually indecision and lack of assertiveness, if you are interested in people just try to know them better, share intimate things and try to make them share it with you too, the worst that can happen is that you end up in the same place you are today.
>>
File: 141468044.jpg (122KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
141468044.jpg
122KB, 507x338px
>>36634413
I've found that you naturally feel much more comftorable around people once you've been somewhat vulnurable with each other. The only experience I've ever had of actually being friends with stacy's and chads was at a camp I went to in highschool. We'd already sort of bonded because we'd spent a whole month with each other, but during the last week at the end of the day my group did an activity where you had to pretend you were speaking to your family members and address each of them. We had a really awesome counselor who started us off and got really intimate, and basically by the end we were all crying. That was basically the only time I experienced no awkwardness and being completly comftorable hanging out with and talking with the stacys in our group.

Try getting drunk or high with people and talking about your lives, this is probably the easiest way to do it desu.
>>
>>36635868
the worst that could happen is you continue on in this lonely life forever without ever meeting anyone or making friends
>>
>>36636043
This is gold

Original
>>
>>36635303
I'm pretty sure you're a larper, but you got your timeline wrong. I remember the previous thread about the OP dropping off the note last week.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.