[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>customers casually calls you by your name on your nametag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: pepee.jpg (70KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
pepee.jpg
70KB, 804x804px
>customers casually calls you by your name on your nametag
>>
>>36634395
>get to the cash register
>greet wagie and smile, maintaining eye contact
>they turn to the register to enter some numbers
>quickly glance at their nametag and look away quickly so they don't notice that their nametag was read
>they finish the transaction and hand over the receipt
>thanks [name]
>smile and leave
devilish.jpg
>>
File: 1443889023407.jpg (9KB, 222x222px) Image search: [Google]
1443889023407.jpg
9KB, 222x222px
>have a name
>people use it
>>
>Work at call centre
>Ringing through to someone who also works at a call centre.
>Hello, my name is anon from [my department] I have a customer on the line who needs to get through to [your department]
>Hello, anon, how's it going? Thanks, anon, I'll take that call for you, anon. Just pass the customer through when you're ready, anon.

Nigga who do you think you're fooling? They gave me that bullshit "constantly repeat the person's name" advice when I started as well.

Like I know we're supposed to bullshit the customers,but you should recognize that everyone else who works there also knows the bullshit tactics. Just talk like regular person ffs.
>>
>>36634395
>working a retail job

lmfao. should've developed better talents
>>
>>36634604
>retail is the only job where you have to wear your name

What are doctors? What are police? What are scientist?
>>
File: 1493443746290.png (91KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1493443746290.png
91KB, 600x439px
>>36634593
Perhaps he was working there so long his mind was consumed by wagecuckery and this is how he speaks to everyone.
>>
>>36634604
>implying I can't be working part-time while in college
>>
File: plastic pepe.jpg (21KB, 350x435px) Image search: [Google]
plastic pepe.jpg
21KB, 350x435px
>>36634395
This occurrence is intermittent in my day to day when working my mall job, and it upsets me and makes me feel anxious. I am autistic though, which is probably why.
>>
I fucking hate the general public.
>>
>>36634877
That is my general feeling as well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.