[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D&D Character

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
54KB, 300x300px
Hey, I'm currently starting a d&d campaign, and am making a character who is /r9k/ personified. Any suggestions as to the personality? I have ideas, but I want to hear what you robots think.
>>
Trap healslut

Dark elf
>>
>>36630644
I was thinking of being a rouge, that way I can be anti-social and isolate.
>>
>>36630625
make him a thin dwarf (skellington manlet).

also no facial hair, has male pattern baldness, and no useful skills related to the game.

Also make him commit akratic decisions frequently
>>
>tfw you will never play D&D with r9k
Feels bad man
>>
>/r9k/ personified
Make him a knight that slays pussy but sometimes gets sad.
>>
definitely needs to be a wizard
>reasons for joining quest are because his mom kicked him out of her wizard tower and he needs a job
>doesn't want to be there, doesn't want to talk to any one
>magic hand cantrip has a females name as a nickname for the spell
>will do anything he is told because he's far too beta
>his primary goal in life is to get the ingredients to summon familiar so he can have a friend that cant say no
>etc
>>
>>36631056
Thank you for this. Exactly what I was looking for!
>>
>Needs to be human
>Wizard (needs high intelligence; ironic, huh?)
> male
> virgin
> white boy name
> manlet
> 30 years old
> fat

Some personal info for your character... good luck!
>>
>>36630644
I'm telling you to fuck off, faggot, in an original way
>>
>>36630688
A rogue with lots of knowledge skills but few practical ones
>tfw to smart to pick a lock
Alternately dump all your points in Find Trap because, ya know...

Or maybe a lawful-stupid white knight paladin who expects every woman he saves or even comes into contact with to hop up onto his dick and then bitches about "wenches and slatterns" when they don't.
>>
Cha: 6
Int: 7
>>
>>36631562
Better yet, not even a paladin (since vows of chastity or whatever) but a warrior that just styles himself as one.
>>
Be a great old one warlock of kek.
>>
>>36630625
>D&D
>not GURPS
El oh el.
>>
>>36631056
>his primary goal in life is to get the ingredients to summon familiar so he can have a friend that cant say no
Dont you mean a succubus familiar?
>>
>>36633882
sonichu's quills are natural weapons
>>
>>36630688
Nah, don't be anti-social and isolate or a rouge. All make for bad game play with a party. I did that shit and we died on the first day.
>>
File: 44259_C5_adamantinegolem.jpg (127KB, 400x523px) Image search: [Google]
44259_C5_adamantinegolem.jpg
127KB, 400x523px
>>36630625
Warforged Monk. Literally a robot who can't have sex.
>>
A halfling wizard with mediocre INT score and a personality bias towards getting cucked.
>>
>>36630625
half-orc who has a human mom he brutalizes for tendies
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.