[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I literally have nothing to do. I've been just sitting here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1456843744842.jpg (155KB, 2010x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1456843744842.jpg
155KB, 2010x1086px
I literally have nothing to do. I've been just sitting here refreshing the page for the past 3 hours . Movies,games, music etc etc don't interest me. I have no friends, I have no one to talk to. Don't feel like working out . I just sit at my desk for days on end with nothing to do. I've come to the point where I don't have anything to think about either I just sit and stare at the wall.I want this to end.
I beg you please crucify me and drain my blood I have not the courage to kill myself.
>>
File: IMG_0876.jpg (61KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0876.jpg
61KB, 450x600px
>>36630541
I'll be your friend till the end anon. If that's what you want.
>>
review my new song?
>>
>>36630556
I don't even remember what it's like to have friends. Last one I had was when I was 13, i'm 28 now. I've spent years inside this room with almost no human interaction. I feel nothing anymore I feel like i'm not even existing in reality but im stuck in purgatory. What sin have I done to deserve this life?
>>
File: IMG_0877.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0877.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>36630648
There's always time to learn again! And I'm not entirely sure what """"""""sin"""""""" you've committed but it doesn't matter to me, you're alright in my book.
>>
>>36630648
review my song?
>>
Iktf anon, I know far to well. Where the fuck did the wonder go man absolutely nothing interests me.
>>
>>36630621
Not op anon, but i am the same. Link that shit
>>
>>36630541
>Movies,games, music etc etc don't interest me
This is only temporary. Branch out of your comfort zone and soon you'll find a new genre, anime, or tv series to adore.

Also do drugs. Start off with weed then go on to LSD and shrooms
>>
What's wrong with you? What don't you like about your life? Why are you so depressed? Where do you live? How old are you?
>>
>>36630804
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVbHXfd4EPk

here u go bud
>>
>>36630541
Then your new objective is to fight back against your depression. Godspeed, OP.
>>
>>36630924
I'm sorry man, but this just feels the same as someone looking at a picture of the Mona lisa with the intention to replicate it, only for it to end up looking like a soulless version of the original. It seems you have some understanding on how to make beats and rap, but it needs that extra passion and soul added to it. Still I applaud, you have more talent than I ever will.
>>
>>36631026
thanks for the feedback, what are you good at senpai?
>>
>>36630931
I've been trying for the past 12 years. There is no going back once you've got to my position. It's either you end up killing yourself or you turn into a lifeless corpse walking the earth . Believe me I tried but have concluded that there is something wrong with me. No one in this world likes me or has ever loved me even though i show nothing but respect and love to everyone. The entire world is against me for some reason and in the deepest part of my being I know that it is my fault.... I know for certainty I am being punished.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.