[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished freshman year of college and never had any relations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8

File: 91d.jpg (50KB, 680x771px) Image search: [Google]
91d.jpg
50KB, 680x771px
I just finished freshman year of college and never had any relations with a female. I simply never made any attempt. High school I just hung out with friends and never really tried to talked to a girl nor know how. I can only think of one time a girl has initiated communication with me that wasn't for a school project or something. I don't think I'm attractive, but I really don't know for sure. If I ever wanted to start talking to girls where would I even start? Where do I find one? It seems really awkward just walking up to a girl and start talking.
>>
Your blog sucks
Unsubbed
>>
>>36628934
I'm in basically the exact same situation 23 kv by now and still have no idea how to find or handle women.
>>
>>36629015
Ah valuable advice. I'll keep that in mind, ty fellow robot.
>>
>>36629025
do you have job or go to school?
>>
>>36629045
I've had jobs, currently not employed. Last place I worked at some co-workers were on about fixing me up and finding me a girl, but I dismissed the idea as I only saw it as some sort of teasing.
>>
File: 144596633536.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
144596633536.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
>I don't think I'm attractive

You're on the goddamn money with that hypothesis. Trust me, if you were attractive, you'd know it. What normalfags don't tell you is that women actually do a lot of the work when it comes to forming relationships (if you're attractive.) They will be flirty, show attention to you, sit near you, etc. etc. Ever wonder why girls don't talk to you?

Because you're ugly.

The only thing that separates a normalfag from a permavirgin is looks. Autism, social skills, all that shit is overrated. If you were hot, you'd know it, and you would have naturally developed social skills over the years you had been growing up. Give up now.
>>
>>36629136
now this is sound advice. I strongly suspected it but just the sheer lack of experience and surrounding myself with guys that also haven't ever talked to girls made me unsure. I'm don't feel a super strong need to talk to girls, I guess I just feel the pressure to do so. Girls sound like such a hassle anyways.
>>
File: 1492898113706.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1492898113706.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>36628934
>go to college today
>bunch of people come in to talk to us about going to uni (britfag)
>basically say 'lmao the debt is nothing it's all about the experience'
>know by "experience" they mean parties and sex
>smart enough to avoid that meme entirely
>>
>>36629136
>look at myself in the mirror
>think I look pretty good
>my first time touching a girl in 3 years was when at the grocery store I accidentally touched the Walmart workers hand

How do I make my face look good? I'm a total skeleton, but maybe I can fix my face? Not OP btw.
>>
>>36629220
I spend way too much time in the mirror only to know I'm not going to even consider talking to a girl. Just extremely strong social anxiety and feeling everyone is judging me and that is somehow going to affect me. Some days I think I look pretty decent at least, but others I feel fucking disgusting. I am tempted to go on reddit and ask people precisely how ugly I am. I guess I'm too worried one of my friends is going to see the post.
>>
>>36629290
I feel much like this. I'm not really autistic or too introverted, but women don't seem to be around me for any reason at all. I can't tell if its just I'm not trying hard enough or I'm lacking any appealing qualities.
>>
>>36629136
This is only true sometimes. All throughout highschool I looked like 10 years old. However, afterward my facial structure changed for some reason and I look completely different. I'm much better looking but don't have the confidence to go with it. It's taken me till now (24) to start changing that.
>>
>>36628934
Did you go to Pitt?
>>
>>36628934
do what other people do. join hobby clubs or sports. also fuck off loser why did you ask here?
>>
>>36628934
>saved image as CPSuicide
>Brother comes over asks what do?
>just chillin
>looks at what I just saved
>starts beating the shit out of me
>no clue why
>he opens image
>sees that he just beat me up over a club penguin avatar with a gun in his mouth
>starts crying
>im crying and bleeding
Don't save things under CP
>>
>>36629423
is that a university?
>>
>>36629429
why not ask here? lot of people around here seem to have had some form of female relationship.
>>
>>36629409
I actually feel the opposite is true for me. I think I looked way more attractive in preteens and younger.
>>
>>36629486
most people here are under 16. if i were to talk about how easy it is to talk to girls at bars, nobody here would know what i'm talking about.
>>
I guess I'm wondering how ugly people obtain girlfriends. What steps/approach do they take? I have had friends before that I asked and I still don't quite understand.
>>
>>36629515
I'm 23 and I have no idea how easy it is to talk to girls at bars..,
>>
>>36629515
do you just sit next to one and just give some cheesy pickup line or small talk? doesn't sound like that would ever work and just make you look retarded.
>>
>>36629447
University of pittsburgh.
If OP is reading this, just join clubs man. Talk to girls in your classes. If your friends with any dudes, when you go out with them, using being drunk as an excuse to talk to girls. Thats the advice id give him
>>
>>36629663
but like, how exactly. i walk up to them and then what?
>>
>>36629515

24 here. ya, no idea what ur talking about, norman
>>
>>36629718
might be a normie thing either way, but this is a normie thread, cuck. almost everyone who goes to trivia nights is a pathetic loser in real life. you can meet girls and practice there.
>>
>>36629697
Okay so heres the awesome thing about being drunk. You can just walk up to someone and say whatever you want. If theyre weirded out, you can just respond with, "oh sorry, I'm so drunk rn and i dont have a filter".

Thats literally it.
>>
>>36629199
The debt is only unpayable if you choose a legit meme degree, plus it beats being stuck in your current town most of the time
>>
>>36629821
sounds plausible. couple more years til I can legally go a bar. appreciate the advice friend
>>
>>36629795
Well there are no trivia nights around here. So that is useless advice.
>>
>>36629898
oh yeah you didn't have girls or bars either.
>>
>>36629535
If you have an outstanding personality some women will forgive the face of you have height, muscle or something else she finds attractive.
>>
>>36629898
trivia night sounds like a meme. i have known a lot of different people but never once heard of a trivia night
>>
>>36630031
Well girls and most people tend to go into so called Disco's which are glorified bars with loud and shitty music, I never go into those places. I go to places like pubs, where you can chill, sit down and have copious amounts of alcohol.
>>
>>36628934
I was miserable in college, didn't lose my virginity until 25, now I'm 31, a normie and happy with my live.
Gambattezou niichan!
>>
>>36630046
that honestly sounds like a delusion that people just want to believe.
>>
One of my friends is graduating uni this year and he is still a virgin. Never even had a gf.

Why are you complaining about finishing freshman year? Your whole life is ahead of you. you filthy normie
>>
>>36630198
what were the sequence of events that led to losing your virginity?
>>
>>36628934
I think it's easy if you're in a normal major. I'm in the engineering program so there's like a total of 3 girls in all my classes, and they're either really fat disgusting or ugly. I have no hope
>>
File: 1483792841091.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1483792841091.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>36628934
Do you live in America or do you live somewhere where you can actually drink at a reasonable age? DRINKING ALWAYS HELPS ANON! I BELIEVE!
>>
>>36630235
i'm not complaining dude. I'm just curious. I really don't mind not talking to girls, but if i did how would i? so quick to crucify
>>
>>36630235
Well if I had the will and care to go through with my uni education I'd be finishing this year as well. But I left uni after only a couple of months, I don't want to be forced to learn useless shit anymore. Therefore I'll never do anything meaningful with my life...
>>
>>36630262
wtf is a "normal" major? one that is not economically viable? I am in engineering as well. the school i go to is almost exactly 2/3 guys.
>>
>>36630175
girls like to chill, but im p. sure you can avoid the disco itself and still meet people around the busier streets with discos on them.

go to places with non-shitty music, too lol what's your problem?

>>36630160
all bars have some kind of group events, and any event at a bar = mostly sheltered, obnoxious people. you'll feel welcome. if we're talking about low low end dive then you can practically walk up to anyone at any time and its accepted.
>>
>>36629881
no nigga dont go to a bar go to a fucking house party.
>>
>>36630436
how do I get invited to a house party?
>>
>>36630474
don't bother getting invited just show up, no one going to pick you out of a large party
>>
>>36630394
But the kind of people who'd actually go into such places already disgust me. The pubs aren't really popular around here with the women, the few I talked to dislike them, and I only see couples coming to the places I visit, no women in solo or with friends.
>>
>>36628934
what university do you attend anon?
>>
>>36628934
>If I ever wanted to start talking to girls where would I even start? Where do I find one? It seems really awkward just walking up to a girl and start talking.
You need to make friends and meet women through your friend circle, or talk to women in classes that you're taking, or in clubs that you attend.
>>
>>36630299
Not memeing when "I say be yourself". Anyone that doesn't want to be with you isn't worth worrying about. Unless you are a total reprehensible, autistic, social reject, you will find someone who values you.
>>
>>36630569
i might fall in that total reprehensible category. no matter how hard people try to sell the "just be yourself" it still sounds too unbelievable.
>>
>>36630549
despite the size of the uni I am too afraid of identification. I will say that its in Michigan though.
>>
File: fagbag.jpg (971KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
fagbag.jpg
971KB, 2000x2000px
>>36628934
I'm about to finish my freshman year of college, and I've managed to at least become friends with a girl
We talked on the way to and from the multiple classes we had together during my first semester of college, and I decided to nut up and ask for her number under the context of studying for a final we both had together
We had text conversations every once in a while during the break between the fall and spring semesters, and met up to study sometimes in the beginning for this semester
As the semester went on, the meetings became more frequent and more social in nature
Now, at the end of the semester, we meet up almost every day to both study and socialize
She's the only person I've met in college who's willing to watch stuff like Lain with me

I'm never going to gf her tho, she's a lesbian
>>
>>36630628
Are you willing to have meaningless sexual relations with someone who doesn't share any of the same values as you?
>>
>>36630560
my friends don't talk to girls except maybe 1 or 2 of whom I don't comprehend how they obtain their gfs. And for girls in classes, what do I say to them? Also all the clubs here are retarded.
>>
>>36630692

>in the beginning for this semester
of*
>>
>>36630696
i don't see how sharing the same "values" interferes with physical relations
>>
>>36630726
mind if i aske the first letter of your first name?
>>
>>36630784
So the answer to my question is yes then?
Congratulations you are on the same intellectual level as the common Chad. Take that as you will.
>>
>>36630839
would you refuse sexual relations with emma watson?
>>
>>36630713
>my friends don't talk to girls
get better friends

>I don't comprehend how they obtain their gfs
ask them, you retard

>And for girls in classes, what do I say to them?
"hey what did you think of that lecture"
"did you get x on problem y? how did you do it"
"this prof/class is really z, huh"
"what other classes are you taking"

>all the clubs here are retarded
Sounds like you're retarded. I doubt "all the clubs" are retarded. Try cultivating interests outside of shitposting on 4chan and making dumb excuses.
>>
>>36630862
are you looking for a gf or an easy lay?
>>
File: italian navy.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
italian navy.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>36630837
T

rffrfrfrdeedededed
>>
>>36630863
I would like better friends but cannot find any. I know how to make friends fairly easily but I simply lack interest in them.

I ask, but they aren't specific enough. I don't know how else to rephrase.

this is what I'm looking for, ty.

what I mean is that everyone I come into contact with so far comes off as mentally retarded, and I gave up trying to interact.
>>
>>36630919
oh, I know someone that fits almost exactly your story. small chance but worth asking.
>>
File: 1488715295228.jpg (52KB, 720x603px) Image search: [Google]
1488715295228.jpg
52KB, 720x603px
>>36630992
what's the first letter of their first name, out of curiosity
>>
>>36630888
I guess either/or?
>>
>>36630964
> I know how to make friends fairly easily but I simply lack interest in them
if you have no interest in human companionship then you're not going to make a good boyfriend, forget about getting a GF if you don't even understand the point of friendship
>>
J
asdfasdfa
>>
>>36631032
twisting my words. I have friends and enjoy their companionship. I just lack interest in people I find at the uni I'm attending.
>>
>>36631066
Just because you met a few people who you don't like for some reason doesn't mean you can't find others who you would like.
>>
>>36631012
it starts with j
>>
>>36631081
I am aware. Like I said, I gave up. I met a couple here and there but for one reason or another stopped talking.
>>
>>36631132
Well, if you want a GF, you will have to keep trying, instead of just giving up. Having a good social circle is the best way to get a GF.
>>
>>36631188
i was referring to male friends, and again, I am aware.
>>
File: IMG_7377.png (48KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7377.png
48KB, 219x219px
>>36629136
>actively made myself as unkempt and gross as possible during middle/high school
>decided to clean myself up towards the end of high school
>now low-mid tier girls start to talk to me randomly and occasionally flirt, I never initiate shit
So am I moderately attractive or?
I chose the most autistic one to be my gf because she'll be the most loyal, same tiers of girls still flirt with me a lot tho
>>
>>36629136
>The only thing that separates a normalfag from a permavirgin is looks
I'm cracking open the beers to celebrate my ascension to normiehood.
t. good looking autist
>>
>>36631270
every now and then I find a girl in a class that won't stop staring at me and immediately look away when I look at them. I feel like it just because of how grotesque/obscure I look. if I was attractive I feel like more girls would look at least once.

I have no idea if you're attractive, but ofc having a gf must mean something. if you don't mind post a pic! i understand if you don't
>>
get on tinder it's where i met my gf of 7 months
>>
>>36631595
i've never been on tinder. I assumed no one my age (19) would be on that.
>>
>>36629437
fake and gay
why would you tell lies on the internet?
>>
>>36631732

Do you live under a rock dude, most people on tinder are like 18 to 20
>>
I talk to girls every day but I still have never had a gf. Just never seems appropriate given the topics of conversation are always school or work-related, or very light chit-chat in rare occasions. Plus, I'm afraid they'll laugh at my small penor.
>>
>>36632627
well better than me. how big are you? I am slightly over 6. i wish i was like half an inch bigger but dont we all
>>
>>36632702
Only five inches brother
>>
>>36632070
>Not kekkling at the witty joke
why? What's wrong? Do t like funny?
No like joke? Fuck you.
>>
>>36628934
just get drunk then do it, worst that happens is they think you're creepy.

t. managed to go through 4 years undergrad and 2 years of grad school without even touching a female.

you eventually stop caring, the only reason I really want a wife is for security and reproduction. I'm more or less beyond the emotional need for other people in my life.
>>
>>36628934
Make some friends, move into res, go to parties, join co-ed intermural sports, join clubs (there's hundreds to choose from), make conversation with people in class (male or female).

Your goal is to expand your network. This is key for both your professional and personal life.

Don't make the same mistake I did. Swallow your fucking pride and put yourself out there.
>>
>>36629136
>What normalfags don't tell you is that women actually do a lot of the work when it comes to forming relationships (if you're attractive.)

No they don't you're retarded
>>
kys normie

xnxinsixsixnisnxsxudu
>>
>>36629515
I don't think many of us would go to a bar regardless of age
>>
Same anon, I always told myself that I would get laid in college when I was in high school, but now I am in college and all I do in my free time is play video games and drink to drown my sorrows.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.