[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>heart fluttering-especially when i drink any caffeinated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 20 puond of ass.jpg (163KB, 1280x1035px) Image search: [Google]
20 puond of ass.jpg
163KB, 1280x1035px
>heart fluttering-especially when i drink any caffeinated drinks
>pain in ribs and upper back
>sharp pain in my abs
>inside of my entire torso hurts

have i been fucking poisoned

day 4 of this
>>
I had something similar once. You just need to wait for your body to rearrange whatever it's rearranging then it will be okay. Drink lots of water.
>>
you're dying
check ya later
>>
>>36628908
if you're thoughts are post on /r9k/
instead of get to hospital immediately
then you are probably okay
obviously go to doctor if it get worse
>>
>>36629135
I got a chest xray and an EKG and im awaiting results
>>
>>36628908
>pain in ribs and upper back
>sharp pain in my abs

This is acid reflux. The pain can be crippling. Even like a heart attack.

You probably need to start taking a PPI drug on a regular basis, like Zantac / ranitidine. That stuff is really cheap OTC, so you don't even need to see a doctor. Just buy some and try it once a day. Bump it up to twice a day at the most.

Stop drinking sodas and eating fatty or acidic foods. These make reflux 10x worse. You have to cut those foods out completely, for the rest of your life. PPIs will help treat your reflux, but it's never actually going to go away. And you can't eat bad foods even though you're taking medicine, because they'll still cause problems.
>>
>>36628908
>heart fluttering-especially when i drink any caffeinated drinks

Caffeine is an anxiogenic. It causes anxiety. This is why your heart is palpitating. You also have reflux. Anxiety can trigger reflux or make it worse.

Your heart is fine. Just cut out caffeine and stop eating foods that trigger reflux.
>>
>>36629305
taking out caffeine is not an option
>>
>>36629347
>taking out caffeine is not an option

If you have reflux, you don't have a choice. The pain will only continue to get worse until you need surgery to repair the damage to your GI tract.

It's also giving you palpitations. Are you drinking energy drinks? That shit is dangerous. You're going to develop panic disorder, and then you will find yourself in the ER more often than you want to be.

But don't bother to listen to me. A doctor will tell you the same things.
>>
>>36629650
shut ur ass im going to take 25mg of ephedrine with a pot of coffee its sick its piss fuck you

I DONT NEGOTIATE WITH FAGS

NEXT DIAGNOSIS PLEASE
>>
>>36629696
>free market medicine allows patient to buy any diagnosis he wants

my friend, for $10,000 i am sure i can figure out exactly how much like hercules you truly are
>>
File: 1484326946159.png (119KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1484326946159.png
119KB, 500x522px
>>36628908
>being so weak that you can't drink coffee
LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>36629253
I'd recommend OP fix his diet, and relieve the stress in his life first. I did that, and my pain went away. Luckily I had an ulcer instead of acid reflux, so I didn't need PPIs. Being healthier helped it heal. But the PPI drugs would've permafucked me and put my stomache acid in overdrive if I ever try to get off them.

Don't take those drugs unless nothing else worked. Dr Shekelstein designed them to make you dependant on them for life.
>>
>>36629841
>relieve the stress in his life first.
this is probably a big one desu

maybe the number one
>>
>>36629696

The pain is only going to get worse until you develop esophageal cancer and die. Leaving reflux untreated skyrockets your chance of cancer by something like 30%. Esophageal cancer can't be treated and is always terminal.
>>
>>36629841
>Luckily I had an ulcer instead of acid reflux, so I didn't need PPIs.
PPIs are the first line of treatment for ulcers. You have to reduce stomach acid in order to stop said acid from exacerbating the ulcer in the first place.

> But the PPI drugs would've permafucked me and put my stomache acid in overdrive if I ever try to get off them.
You ween off them gradually, and your stomach acid goes back to normal - assuming you don't have a chronic condition, which most people do. Chronic reflux never simply goes away. If you merely had an ulcer not related to chronic reflux, you would have no issue discontinuing PPIs.

>Don't take those drugs unless nothing else worked. Dr Shekelstein designed them to make you dependant on them for life.
PPIs are the same type of drug as antihistamines. They simply tell your brain to stop producing so much stomach acid, like allergy medicines tell your brain to stop producing histamines. If you discontinue an allergy medicine, your allergies would come back - not because the medicine is "designed" to make you dependent, but because your brain / body by nature is persistently doing something that it should not. This is also how chronic reflux works. There's no way a medicine could actually cure these conditions, only treat them.

>Dr Shekelstein
Ranitidine is the most generic of generic PPIs. You can buy it for literally a dollar. It's not like I told OP to go out and buy some expensive trademarked drug like Nexium.
>>
>>36629253

Not op, but i get acid reflux when i drink milk (i assume). I drink a half gallon a day. Sometimes the pain is dabilitating, but i like milk.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.