[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Dr.Breen a Jew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Is Dr.Breen a Jew
>>
Never understood the mindset of this character? What did he really gain by selling out the entire human species? Yeah he was made Administrator of the Earth and he worked in a comfy skyscraper but everyone hated him and he didn't seem to have any friends.
>>
>>36628835
maybe everyone hated him and he didn't have any friends anyway m8
>>
File: 7fc.jpg (32KB, 550x508px) Image search: [Google]
7fc.jpg
32KB, 550x508px
>>36628835
Dr. Breen solely negotiated with the Universal Union, not out of a lust for power, but simply because he wanted to preserve Humanity one way or another. If it was possible for him to show the Universal Union that Humans weren't just savage animals, they'd enlighten us and begin an "evolutionary leap" where we ascend and leave our petty disagreements behind.

However, Gordon Freeman posed a threat to this, and the spike in Resistance rendered Breen's attempts futile.

He truly dindu nuffin. The Lambda Resistance will never able to create a proper Civilization, as there's nothing stopping the true might of the Combine to come through, therefore Gordon and his buddies just doomed Humanity as we know it.
>>
>>36629161
OH, I think I understand it now.
>>
>>36628835
>>36628867
>>36629161
>>36629260
The wisdom of 4chode shined thru again and again
>>
>Your mentors are partly to blame, of course. My disappointment in Eli Vance and Isaac Kleiner is far greater than my sorrow over your unfortunate choice of career path. In a way, I suppose you could not have done otherwise. Who knows what seeds of iconoclasm they planted when you were young and gullible. But while they certainly share a great part of the responsibility for the recent troubles, it is you alone who have chosen to act with such willful disregard for humanity's future.

God, he's probably one of my favourite villains outta vidya.
>>
>>36629161

I just realized, what if GMan's endgame was to just end humanity? I have no idea why he would want that, but it might make sense: he brought the crystal to doom humanity, he resurrected Freeman to create the uprising, and then he wanted Alyx to get to Eli so that the combine advisors execute Eli and end any hope left.
>>
File: 1492982073792.jpg (51KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
1492982073792.jpg
51KB, 527x612px
>>36629522
I'm really passionate about Half Life. It was the first game that really touched me, sounds idiotic, but something about it man. It's most likely nostalgia. It reminds me of the older days, and the comfy lighting of HL2 reinforces that.
>>
>>36628835
He was going to get a host body and ascend dimensions. I'd sell out humanity for that.
>>
I think it's the other way around. Freeman and the good guys are Jews. I don't know too much about the old testament but there's a lot of biblical Jewish names on the resistance side. Eli Vance. Isaac Kleiner. Judith Mossman. And Judith even betrays the bad guy for the good guys like Judith and Holfornes. The combine are like... The dimensional Assyrian empire or something.
>>
File: 1486816168274.jpg (57KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486816168274.jpg
57KB, 320x320px
>>36630801
I feel

>>36631017
I always thought they were the upper branches of the "illuminati" or basically a massive inter demensional corperation
But the mauraders thing makes sense also
>>
>>36629161
And we will never know how it ends. It's almost worse than being an eternal virgin.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.