[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck is Mackenzie Becket? I concluded she is a fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Who the fuck is Mackenzie Becket?

I concluded she is a fucking turbo roastie, but why is she posting eggman on her Instagram? And why is she posting pretentious "wee wee i'm so lonely" videos on her YouTube channel where she also posts videos where she is getting gangbanged by niggers? Also why is she posting comments on lesser known YouTubers' videos like Andreas Peahc?

https://www.instagram.com/mackenziebecket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgTI7C_0jQs

Maybe I'm just out of the loop here, but what's going on?
>>
>>36628563
>Maybe I'm just out of the loop here, but what's going on?

re-read what you posted above the instagram link.
>>
>>36628563

Mack is saint. You're just a butt hurt sperg that got roasted in the youtube comment section.
>>
File: 1442988282789.gif (960KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1442988282789.gif
960KB, 320x240px
>>36628563
>>she
>falling for the Mankenzie meme

Just another tranny attention whore using based eggman for "her" own gain. Disregard and call him mentally ill when possible.
>>
>>36628563
She looks like a cute little boy.
>>
>>36630496
>>36631772
Welp that explains that then.
>>
She's friends with some girl called MJ Riggins and they run a YouTube called bonethieves. They are a level beyond Tim and Eric weird. It's a type of humor that they have to try so hard to reach. It's fucking annoying and they also browse this board and others. I've seen their snapchat videos and saw them once post videos to their accounts on separate occasions of their laptop screen and they were browsing 4chan.

I know way too much about them. MJ has a pretty good podcast though if I ignore the constant anti-Trump shit.
>>
File: 1443726246703.jpg (214KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1443726246703.jpg
214KB, 1080x1920px
>>36631874
What is their end game and why does Mankenzie want to swallow Eggman's soul?
>>
>>36631924
I haven't figured this out. They would post pics of them watching eggy streams in YT and suddenly it turned to them being in his stream. MJ is definitely a turbo roastie because on her podcast she talks about her previous partners and the fucking lot of them. I'm sure it's over 15. Since she has a lot of stories. She's broke as fuck, anxiety and depression.

I don't know much about Mackenzie though.

Everything I know has been me just slowly learned over time.
>>
my name is mackenzie and i am also a tranny

does this mean i am eggman
>>
>>36632040
I think you're a little confused, and not just because you think you're a woman.
>>
>>36628563
>she also posts videos where she is getting gangbanged by niggers?
where?
>>
>>36632065
wait why
im confused
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.