[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else just feel an intense hatred towards other people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1493330751403.png (614KB, 1004x550px) Image search: [Google]
1493330751403.png
614KB, 1004x550px
Anyone else just feel an intense hatred towards other people in social situations? It's like I get really scared and then I blame it on all the people in the room and I hate them. I get really violent thoughts like, "fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you". It also leads me to be really judgmental to people. Probably why I have no friends or gee eff.
>>
if you violently hate the people around you, then you're a normie but on the goth spectrum.

Fear is legitimate robot behavior though.
>>
Bump because I'm the same and I don't like it. Also having the same feelings as a tripfaggot makes me even angrier
>>
>>36628407
Noz v grba
>>
File: 1490798607760.jpg (205KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1490798607760.jpg
205KB, 960x1280px
>>36628407
Clearly not a child.
>>
>>36628449
M-MOM LOOK I POSTED AGAIN!! EWWW POOPSIES!! XDD THAT'LL SCARE THE NORMIE AWAY!!
Kys
>>
>>36628481
Nice projection you got there.
And to answer your first question: no one, you're just retarded by thinking hating people makes u spechul.
>>
>>36628516
I don't think it makes me special because I didn't say I thought that. I don't like being like this. I posted it to see if anyone else experiences this.
>no one
>>36628422
>>
File: 1488800310088.png (329KB, 484x351px) Image search: [Google]
1488800310088.png
329KB, 484x351px
>>36628573
Oh boy, you're so thick...
If you have to openly tank about this trying to make some sort of statement about yourself (using trip in particular), you're definitely trying to build some sort of trait, and the fact that you're actively looking for people thinking the same thing is only confirmation.
And no, nobody does. Because those who really have an illogical hate for people simply do not live very long: if you post this here, you're clearly not, or you're a child, still living off your parents. But if you ever had this feeling, you wouldn't be able to sustain yourself, as would anyone else.
You might not like it, but you either built this to make yourself feel special, or you're a child. I can't be any clearer than that, really.
>>
>>36628407

Yeah and you project your thoughts through your body language.

A lot of us can pick up on these easily and spergs like myself train constantly to see these signals.
>>
>>36628677
This image.
What the fuck happened to this guy
Poor guy
Really puts our problems in perspective
>>
>>36628677
I'm not trying to build up a trait. I'm posting about something I experience.
>Still living off your parents
Where do you think you are?
>If you ever had this feeling. You wouldn't be able to sustain yourself.
Yes.
>You might not like it, but you either built this to make yourself feel special, or you're a child. I can't be any clearer than that, really.
Yes, I intentionally make myself afraid of people to self sabotage. You really figured me out.
>>
>>36628783
Just because you don't do something intentionally doesn't mean you don't do it altogether...
>>
i just get really violent towards people sometimes, i dont feel enough to feel hate i just get an intense urge to strangle people around me sometimes, even family members and friends
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.