[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me lads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1374484363727.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1374484363727.png
5KB, 645x773px
This just happened today
>Be me
>In classes, almost time to head to dorm.
>qt 3.14 I sit next to is pretty cool. Kinda normie but alright nonetheless
>Solid 6.5/10
>She starts going on about how she thinks that she annoys me.
>Tell her she doesn't
>She says that "Asperger's can be a blessing and a curse sometimes"
>She has autism, just like me
>We are both shut ins
>We both like anime
Hold me lads, I may be able to ascend from robothood.

I'm a bit of a /pol/ack, I'm nervous to get politcal near her. any tips for not fucking this up? I'm like a 4 or 5
>>
>>36626433
>I'm nervous to get politcal near her

Yeah, my best advice is to never go there with her. Don't even think about it. Chances are very good that if you start in with the /pol/ stuff, she'll look at you like you just puked.
>>
File: golum.png (72KB, 807x695px) Image search: [Google]
golum.png
72KB, 807x695px
>>36626433
dontevenworryhomie
justbeeurself
>>
File: 1493086413188.png (265KB, 626x683px) Image search: [Google]
1493086413188.png
265KB, 626x683px
>>36626433
Just pretend your neutral. Or just pretend you haven't heard about whatever she brings up. Then you wont have to make an opinion. Then, down the line (like a serious relationship), you can ease into red pill her if you care a lot about your political stance. Either way, good luck boyo. I'm rooting for ya ^^
>>
>likes anime
>has autism
>is a /prole/

Just kill yourself.
>>
>>36626880
>prole
whats that? am i too normie or did you just pull that shit out of your ass
>>
Hate to break it to you, champ. But that autismo wants Chad's fat cock as much as the next girl.
You think because you relate you'll get to fornicate? Do you think fat girls want fat guys? Do you think the girl with the acne scars just dreams of getting plowed by the pizza face?

No. That autistic girl is going to get close to you as a friend, maybe you'll kiss or something once, and she'll jump on the first alpha swinging dick she sees.
>>
>>36626982
She annoys chads. They wont wanna deal with her.
>>
>>36626934
It's short for proletariat. That is uneducated morons, with bad taste, that cannot understand that they are generally fighting against their own freedom, because they are blinded by the false promise of strength in autocracy. Just like people that frequent /pol/.
>>
>>36626982
So, she is into you until Chad rolls up and wants ass.

This is personal experience, Anon. I've dated the cute girl whos super into me despite my lack of superior looks. Every time I've gotten the "omg anon, I'm so sorry I hurt you" call where she tells me all about she was just at some party and things "happened" etc. Etc.

It's not girls specifically, I've dated not so good looking girls, and cheated with someone marginally more attractive. I've cheated with people less attractive. People are bad, even me, even you. Especially you. You're a bad person.
>>
File: free ride.jpg (141KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
free ride.jpg
141KB, 500x500px
>>36627153
Really make me think
>>
>>36626433
Ignore these stupid fags. If you want to be with her, just ask her out and make your intentions clear. "Chad" or whatever gets the girl because he actually takes initiative. That's half the fucking battle right there. Girls, hell guys too, are just fucking stupid and lonely and will take anyone who shows them attention in a non dipshit way. fuck. i need more booze.
>>
>>36627570
That's true for people on the Chad border wall. I've seen very good looking guys who are just too shy to talk to people, and yeah, they should take some initiative.

But that isn't true of everyone. Although I will say if you put yourself out there enough eventually someone will fuck you, if even by accident.
>>
>>36627661
Yeah, that's true. Absolutely ugly people are shit out of luck but who cares about those assholes. OP's probably ok enough and that's all you need half the time.
>>
>>36627708
Fair enough. Wow, looks like we found an agreement. Enjoy your booze
>>
>>36626433
Don't get political near her.
Keep it cool and talk about anime and other socially ok stuff that you're interested in.
>>
>>36627570
True enough, have seen some 9/10 women with legitimately ugly bfs because they actually got around to trying it, besides, if she is also a shut in and autistic she probably doesn't really have high hopes for guys, try to see some interests you two have in common and connect through those
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.