[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I say anything wrong? She never responded.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170428-145218.png (314KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170428-145218.png
314KB, 1440x2560px
Did I say anything wrong? She never responded.
>>
Nah jokes like that are fine (literally everyone laughs at that shit i have no clue why), she's probably just retarded
>>
>>36626170
She sounds like a normoe brother. And I'm high right now.
>>
>>36626170

>>36626322
This.

She probably doesn't think for herself either.
>>
>>36626170
Yeah I'm sure she hasn't already heard that joke 10000 times before man haha good and original one bro!!!!!
>>
>>36626170
You were supposed to offer her free weed. She has a vagina so feels she shouldn't have to pay for it.

You were also supposed ask her if she wanted to hang out and smoke (your weed).

Then she's say "Sure Anon, sounds cool" and her and Chad and a few of Chads friends would probably head right over and smoke all your weed together.
>>
>>36626414 is it really that bad?

This is igogogog
>>
>>36626475
no dummy it was clearly an innocent joke. sure she made have heard it before but ive heard "hello" before and dont sperg out over it.
>>
>>36626170
Well, what should she have responded?

The problem is nog that your joke is bad, it's that your question is empty. You're not trying to extract anything from her, you're not showing any interest, you're not having mutual banter. You're just trying to say "hey look i'm a funny dude". What should she have answered? One gram? Three grams? What the hell would the answer even matter? You are not interested in the exact amount she smokes whatsoever, so why ask for it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.