[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 5'10 200lbs. Are 4 months (May - August) enough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: elliott_smith_5049.jpg (19KB, 397x500px) Image search: [Google]
elliott_smith_5049.jpg
19KB, 397x500px
I'm 5'10 200lbs. Are 4 months (May - August) enough for me to get down to an acceptable weight by the end if I start exercising 6 days a week? Pic unrelated.
>>
Shit senpai if you eat vegan for 4 months and do some basic strength training 3 days a week some cardio mixed in as well you'll be dyel as fuark in about 3
>>
>>36625404
Let me guess.

You need to get skinny before you start college.

If so, no that's not enough time.

Saged.
>>
>>36625404
>7lbs a month
If you go hard that's doable. Caffeine is your friend, as is "skipping" breakfast. Just keep in mind 3500 Calories = 1 pound and go from there.
>>
Of corse nigger. Eat nothing but turkey breast sandwiches and go for runs.
>>
>>36625470
It's grad school, but yeah you're on the money.
>>
>>36625404
OP, listen to me. If you try and go hard and exercise 6 days a week, you're gonna give up. Maybe try and limit it to three days a week.

Ideally, if you limited yourself to 1000 calories a day you'd lose 2 pounds a week and you do NOT have to exercise. I strongly suggest doing this since you have so much time (4 months)

I bet you'll end up lighter than your target weight. I believe in you.
>>
>>36625404
What's your goal weight?

I'm 6'3" and 170lbs and it's going to take 3 more months to get to my goal weight on 500 calories a day because I want to be skeleton-mode.
>>
There's a rumor that calcium helps with weight loss.
>>
>>36625614
That's not a health plan that's an eating disorder
>>
>>36625587
I should have mentioned that I've worked out a lot before and the 200lbs isn't a result of just being fatter.
>>
>>36625749
Doesn't matter, still works.

Already lost 90lbs this way.
>>
>>36625404
Yeah, you're good. Take Sudafed to suppress your appetite and gain some energy (don't starve yourself, though).
>>
>>36625965
Nice, what's your secret? I'm 6'3" / 220 lbs and want to go skelly but I have terrible self control with food.
>>
>>36626426
Drink lots of water.
Eat chewing gum if you feel hungry.
Drink coffee.

Smoking really, really helps as well but unless you do it already you might not want to make such a big commitment.
>>
>>36626396
Is that over the counter?
>>
>>36626591
Yeah, I just get the Walgreen's brand for way cheaper. Costs like half as much as the standard brand. 2-3 pills will do it, it's almost as energizing as Adderall.
>>
>>36625404
read the stick /fit/y
>>
>>36625404
I lost 40lbs in 5 months without lifting a finger. So probably.
>>
>>36626426
>>36626589
I should also add that the first week or two is by far and away the hardest.

If you can get over that it's smooth sailing to thinness.
>>
>>36625404
Eat literally nothing but protein, no more than 1500 calories. Do a shit ton of cardio everyday. Workout. Drink a gallon of water a day. You should look good in a month
>>
>>36626850
>a month
Are you retarded?

Even if he works out like an Olympic athlete and eats nothing at all he's still going to be fat next month.

Not to mention "do a shit ton of cardio everyday" is awful advice that's more likely to get him hurt than anything else.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.