[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychopaths, get the fuck in here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o365lw8MA21v0pigno1_500.png (80KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o365lw8MA21v0pigno1_500.png
80KB, 500x276px
Who else /homocidal/ here except you know the meme kind.

The kind the FBI ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING TRACKING

anyone else here think they might snap one day?
>>
>>36624736
get help you fucking psycho
>>
>>36624753
>Implying I'm not already as mentally stable as a person of my intelligence can possibly be
>implying shitty pseudo science can "help me"

next you're going to tell me that this *is* actually air I'm breathing
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36624736
This is something I can't imagine myself doing.
>>
File: image.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 645x773px
I have obsessive intrusive violent thoughts towards all types of beings, i will be just walking by someone and these thoughts which I must resist come up. When I am driving by other cars the thoughts come up. I am genuinely afraid that one day I may snap as you said, so I genuinely try and isolate myself and that calms me down.
>>
>>36624736
>homocidal

I'm not sure if you want to kill gays and you're trying to be cute, or you're just dumb and can't spell.
>>
>>36625716
you might have ocd instead of psycopathy, but I don't know enough about your situation to really say one way or the other.
>>
>>36624736
None of us are homicidal and we'd never commit any type of crimes, FBI.
>>
File: robot.jpg (53KB, 804x418px) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
53KB, 804x418px
Any other robots find it ironic clicking the "I'm not a robot" box on the CAPTCHA, every time they post or make a thread?
>>
>>36625716
this is OCD you dumbwit, get help if it bothers you
>>
>>36625744
kek'd and rated
I didn't notice that
>>
I started from being vegeterian, not to harm anyone then I evolved into thinking that average human life isnt anything special.
I dont have guts to do it yet but I think I would love to have no fear and resistance.
Life is really overrated, people are selfish scum and I dont think it would be of great loss strangling few of them
>>
>>36626638
so are you still a faggot vegetarian?
>>
>>36626666
nope satan, ive only became because I was acting like cuck and trying to please my ex gf
>>
>>36626531
>not using legacy captcha
There's no way this is original.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.