[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else waiting it out for a miracle to happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1484614458013 - Copy (2).jpg (71KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484614458013 - Copy (2).jpg
71KB, 633x758px
anyone else waiting it out for a miracle to happen?
>>
>>36623306
As much as I don't want to acknowledge it, yeah, subconsciously the only reason I keep going is because I'm hoping happiness falls into my lap against all odds.
>>
Miracles don't just happen you have to pray and have faith.

Pray, have faith and do a blood sacrifice to the devil. Then you will get what you want.
>>
File: 1492896973916.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492896973916.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>36623306
They are called miracles because they don't happen
>>
The only miracle is if Christianity is right. As Jude 1 says, all sinners will burn in eternal fire, amen.
>>
File: IMG_2323.jpg (471KB, 1280x1117px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2323.jpg
471KB, 1280x1117px
>>36623306
That's all that keeps me going. It's delusional but I don't care, because it's all that I have
>>
>>36623306
No, because death is not a miracle.
>>
>>36623306
The only miracle that'll come out of you is not going to McDonald's tonight
>>
Miracles come when you put in work and improve yourself my man, they came for me.
>>
File: 1431630963051.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1431630963051.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
>>36623396
pls no stop
it's too real
>>
There are no miracles. Any stimuli you judge to be miraculous is just your own undoing. Human fault and egotistical expectation. You're nothing and thus nothing follows you. That's you, from beginning to end. Nothing. You cannot be anything, you just got your words and you got your stubborn longing. If I was the god of this existence you're dwelling in I would rain miracles down on your candy ass like little boy in hiroshima, but I too dwell here with you. There are nightmares though. There's always nightmares. You'll find the nightmares miraculous one day, or if you're lucky enough you'll die in your sleep. Nobody's lucky anymore in the virtual age.

>>36623396
My skeleton is me and my skin is my home. Are you at home right now?

>>36623825
I already did all that, and you're wrong. Of course you're joking, but I've done enough rituals and summonings to bring about the apocalypse. They're all human in that they only serve humans wishful and egotistical thinking. There's nothing to fear, immerse yourself in the pool of faith and feel small when you're dry.

>>36623912
Maybe you hate yourself. Maybe you're joking.
>>
>>36625773
I-Is this a McDonalds shill?
Advertising in current year, man.
>>
I'm waiting for the day we can inject our minds into virtual universes where we can choose the life we want to live and have full control over our lives.-
>>
>>36623306
Yeah I need a miracle badly
>>
>>36623306
Me. Only God can save from the hell I mistakenly created for myself now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.