[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be a normie >Came to this board few months ago >stayed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 28

File: 1485804139608.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1485804139608.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>Be a normie
>Came to this board few months ago
>stayed here to feel better about myself by seeing how shitty other peoples lives are compared to mine
>start noticing some changes in myself
>I hate women now
>I hate myself now
>I've started to masturbate more frequently
>become addicted to r9k
>become bitter about being a virgin
>start thinking of yourself as a beta cuck
>I want to kms
>start seeing women as objects
>become a bitter beta who hates normies
How do I stop lurking here and go back into normiehood?
>>
>>36623080
You can't leave

origiggisdkos
>>
>>36623080
Plot twist: you were a robot the whole time. You only now realized it. There is no back
>>
>>36623186
Fuck. How do I leave r9k once and for all?...
>>
>>36623254
Make that whole 4chan*
>>
Next step is Neetdom which is arguably the comfiest
>>
>>36623080
>Be a normie
>become bitter about being a virgin
kek no
>>
>>36623080
Bump, I want to become a normie

originalo
>>
>>36623293
No, like really. I didn't give two fucks about being one before I came here.
>>
>>36623292
No fucking way am I going to flush my life down the toilet to become even more autistic fuck
>>
>>36623080

Set a hard limit for yourself. Say aloud "No" when you start type 4chan. Start to correct yourself when you think things that are just part of the programming you received here.

The world is full of people, out there living their lives. And you are no different than them. Spend time around other humans, be it at a coffee shop or a bar or even just a crowded grocery store. Take time to observe them and see them living their lives.

You're OK, anon. You just need to stop breathing in the toxic are of this place.
>>
I was a robot before this but even after I came here in my middle twenties I never changed into woman hater, didn't masturbate more, and I am not bitter nor self-hating because that was before I came here a long time ago.

Having said that a few things slip in my mind like /pol/ lingo
>>
>>36623317
But you still were one you retard
>>
File: 1490392703965.png (79KB, 972x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490392703965.png
79KB, 972x1024px
>>36623336
Fuck you be a NEET
>>
>>36623342
>Say "no"aloud

Jesus we're not trying to make him more autistic
>>
>>36623080
>normie
>late in life virgin
hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>36623404
Fine keep wage slaving to pay for my lifestyle wagecuck.
>>
Just use the advice your faggot kind gives us
>jus bee urshelf

orangegigilo
>>
>>36623413
>late in life virgin
>thinking that every robot is your age
>>
Do you really soak in other people's shit that easily? I consider myself a Normie and I just laugh at most of the stuff here. Also people are more genuine here.
>>
>>36623421
He doesnt have to be a wagie if hes not a NEET. You people seem so bitter against everyone with goals beyond watching anime in bed
>>
>>36623254
You can always become an hero.
>>
>>36623421
Fuck off neet fuck, at least I'll get to have a fulfilling life.
>>
>>36623460
after like, 15 is late in life to still be a virgin.
If you're old enough to post on 4chan, and you're a virgin, most normies would consider you a real "oddball"
>>
File: received_1055816227853846.png (6KB, 637x476px) Image search: [Google]
received_1055816227853846.png
6KB, 637x476px
>>36623254
Theres nothing to it except willpower. Ween yourself off maybe
>>
>>36623476
>genuine
>being anonymous on the internet
Sure thing laddie
>>
File: neet.jpg (50KB, 413x276px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
50KB, 413x276px
>>36623499
>fulfilling life
>spends their time on /r9k/
sure
>>
>>36623342
>toxic
>tfw self awareness and honesty is toxic
I know some other robots can be deluded at times but even a broken clock is right twice a day depending on how bad the clock is broken however
>>
>>36623515
There's a different kind of sexual culture from country to county and from rural place to urban place. You americucks have a completely different kind of sex culture going around than in my area. I'm from Scandinavia and because this place is so conservative (in rural areas) it's completely natural to lose your virginity once you get married. The sleeping around culture happens only in big cities pretty much here.
>>
>>36623560
Once I leave...
>>
>>36623254
Well 2 options

1. Post CP

2. Suicide
>>
You were never a normie. Welcome to hell motherfucker.
>>
>>36623662
Why the fuck would I do neither?
>>
>>36623080
>normie being this easily influenced by his surroundings
how typical
>>
>>36623722
>Literally greentexting and using 4chan because of others influence
How typical of a hypocrite
>>
>>36623080
Get some professional help and sell your computer. Pick up a hobby and try to get some friends with similar interests. Get a gf, fuck her, get a child, have a nice life.
>>
>>36623705
Just do 1 and when the cops come 2
>>
>>36623080
You can do it anon. I believe in you. We can all reach normiehood if we just try hard enough my man.
>>
>>36623817
Lol GF leaves you after 10 years
Wagecuck entire time
Child is a tard special needs
No money broke
Shit job
Alchohol/drugs
Purchase 9mm
Kill self

Eh goes like this give or take
>>
>>36623080
if you can still leave even a little bit you better fucking get to booking ass you god damn retard

it's impossible to leave this place at a certain point because the brain will hardwire you into coming here if you're not careful, trust me when i say you need to cut this habit off for good at the slightest whim if you know what's good for you

get the god damn fuck outta here or i'll sodomize you myself you fucking cunt weasel

>>36623476
calling it genuine is a stretch as loose and wide as your mother's failure hole you bumblefuck, i too laugh at most of the shit here but the brain will digest this information even if it's shit-flavored and it will affect you, you're not a special god damn exception to human behavior cock breath, you'll be laughing in hell when you realize you too soak in the flavor of shit, and i'll be standing above you with my cock out and stout ready to pump your cunt full of cement
>>
>>36623877
>actually believing tha these r9k memes are real
What would you know about life? You use r9k and you've never even probably been loved you fat bastard
>>
>>36623877
Close but it is missing the part where he becomes a tranny or fucks men in the ass for cash, around there is the drugs/suicide
>>
>>36623904
How do I do it seriously? When I think of stopping I think it's ridiculous and that r9k doesn't affect me a shit.
>>
>>36623877
All more reason to stay NEET. I'll fuck my hand all day.
>>
>>36623817
People with no mental issues always give this kind of bullshit advice
Mental problems are a labyrinth, there's a reason the success rate is less than 10%
>>
Welcome home, ma' child
>>
>>36623877
If all normies did this then how the fuck is dying of old age still by a large margin the most common way to die?
>>
>>36623954
No, you're not my daddy and this is not my home you wanker
>>
File: 1453833134545.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453833134545.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>36623613
Are you really arguing that this place isn't toxic?
I bet you're the kind of person that says "I'm not a cynic, I'm a realist."

Don't be stupid kiddo.
>>
File: IMG_3354.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3354.png
262KB, 680x661px
>>36623987
Accept it faggot. You're stuck here just like the rest of us.
>>
>>36623877
>Lol GF leaves you after 10 years
That depends on how you play your cards lad. There are fairly many instances where you are married until one of you dies
>Wagecuck entire time
At least one can buy some shit and have some sort of social life which may possible lead to finding a gf
>Child is a tard special needs
Having a child is pretty much the meaning of life and having one with the person you life is the most fulfilling feeling you couldn't even imagine as a neet
>No money broke
Depends on how good education you have -> if it's shit it's your own fucking fault for not studying properly -> get some more education
Shit job
>Alchohol/drugs
Not a must so you this can be ignored
>Purchase 9mm
Hey, it's good thing to have hobbies
>Kill self
Did you know that living as a neet/social outcast makes it more likely to kill yourself?

Stop seeing the world trough your distorted view and try to do something to see how distorted it actually is or is not.
>>
>>36623080
You can't go back because everything you learnt here is the truth.
>>
>>36624145
Oh...
>Shit job
Then find an interesting one and study to have it.

>muh I'm 49 yo and can't get an education anymore
Yes you fucking can. Google some shit and find an online university or something.
>>
>>36623938
it depends on when you joined and the purpose you come here for

if r9k doesn't affect you then you're probably riding in on the waves of shit that brought this place even further into the depths of fuck flavored, and even if you left your scent would shit up the place for years into the future

you know how to do it seriously don't hold my hand when you cross the street you god damn empty sack of shit, look both ways and fuck off into another shitty story that nobody wants to read

seriously, get the fuck out of here for your own good and never look back no matter who you are, there's nothing of value here, it will suck what's left of your soul out through your ass and shovel it back down your throat until every fiber of your being reeks of shit and you'll be stuck in fucker's limbo, this shit heap has several times fermented and become a festival for jenkem sniffers all around the void and you're essentially jacking off to that shit smell with every thread you click and falling further into the shit spiral unbeknownst to the shit sniffer you are as you scoff at your own fecal scent and punch your mole to your own farts until you're shitting the same flavor of asshole as the scoundrels that lurk this shit heap searching for anything to stuff their gaping asshole with

do a rusty trombone and get the fuck out of here
>>
>>36624213
I'll try to. Why won't you try too anon?

origineale
>>
File: here forever.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
here forever.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>36623080
You're here forever you dumb cunt
>>
>>36624295
No I won't. I'll probably make this my last thread and then gtfo.
>>
File: .jpg (31KB, 551x378px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
31KB, 551x378px
>>36624328
I give you two days and you ll be back here
>>
>>36623080
You can does it mane
>>
File: IMG_9432.png (883KB, 1000x1526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9432.png
883KB, 1000x1526px
>>36623515
maybe in the north/cities.
in the rural south it's usually either that you're a whore who lost it to your cousin at age 13 or you dont until engagement/marriage

I only know 4 non virgins my age
>>
>>36624399
Oh really now? Make that two months mate.
>>
>>36624248
"Try to", more like you won't do fuck all. Why don't you wear a diaper if you're going to shit all over the place you god damn fuckmite.

I can't leave because I've been here since the beginning, and with each wave of change I too morph into an even further abominable degradation of shit-tastic proportions. I've seen this shit hole pucker and puff with every wave, and I'll be damned if I don't get sucked in and ingest every flavor of shit it has to flatulate. It's not good, Anon. That's why I'm telling you Anon, take it seriously and fuck off.
>>
>>36624410
I've recently graduated from high school and I bet that not even 1 from 10 had lost their virginities.
>>
File: 1920x1080_schultz_t_0160.jpg (900KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1920x1080_schultz_t_0160.jpg
900KB, 1920x1080px
>>36624430
We ll see anon, we ll see
>>
>>36623080
If /r9k/ did that to you, just make sure you never go to /pol/.
>>
>>36624461
What are the rules? I cant even type 4chan or?
>>
>>36624437
Thank you kind anon, this is great advice im only 19 but I hope I can turn my life around. This place is like my only friend, that's why it's so hard to leave. If I left I would be completely alone
>>
>>36624472
Yea, I'll try to stop 4chan alltogether
>>
File: 1488962825710.jpg (658KB, 1360x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1488962825710.jpg
658KB, 1360x1294px
>>36624473
There is no rules i just bet that you ll be back on /r9k/ two days after stopping comming here
>>
>>36624477
Not me (OP)
>>36624437
If I left I'd be more than delighted tbqh. I would have much more time to play guitar and study
>>
>>36624506
One could try to make friends elsewhere.. as a neet that's the hardest part
>>
>>36624506
Like posting or lurking?
>>
>>36624548
Pick up a hobby. Something that you've always thought was cool like playing an instrument or starting skating or something. If you can keep doing that one thing you'll surely get friends along the way.
>>
File: tumblr_ooiuxrnN7r1w6sd1ro2_400.gif (2MB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooiuxrnN7r1w6sd1ro2_400.gif
2MB, 365x205px
>>36624561
Yes just lurking on here.

>>36624548
do as >>36624605 told you, like playing in a sport team, join an orchestra if you havev some skill in instrumets, whatever just socialize outside your house (ik it ll be hard that s why i m telling i leave any robots 2 days before they start comming back here -normies haves friends so they won t come back tho-)
>>
start lifting weights, go to the bars, pick up girls, hide your power levels. i did great until some other girl at the hospital told the girl that i played video games. she told me she could see her wanting to go out while i was playing video games.
>>
>>36624703
I like to make sushi, play video games, and make music, i had a friend in highschool that likes Japanese culture and lives in California. I'll try to get a room with him and make music together and try to be successful at that. I understand the concept though, 4chan will suck me in if I keep coming here. I will never have a real social life until I end this artificial reality. Thank you guys. I pray I never come back to this place. Once this thread is over im going to try to quit again... Know I know why I shouldn't come back
>>
>>36624459
where in the south?
orignvth
>>
File: space cowboy iwata.jpg (679KB, 1200x928px) Image search: [Google]
space cowboy iwata.jpg
679KB, 1200x928px
>>36624918
exactly if you keep comming here it ll be hours you wasted instead of making music, meeting people, getting grades in uni, whatever you can do instead of shitposting here. I hope you ll go and be a good normie, but i still bet that everyone who leaves will be back, and only a few with better lifes. Try to be one of them Anon, try your best.
>>
>>36624988
I don't ever want to come back, I love this place, but just like my dead dog. It will never be the same. It's never going to feel good again to come here. That being said, I will always look up to and love you guys.
>>
>>36624477
It isn't advice Anon. It's straight out of the horse's ass, and it's what your head will be shoved up if you don't fuck off right this second. This place is not your friend. You might as well be shaking hands with the devil's dick if you count this assfucker's palace as a source of social experience. This is not reality. This is not "real." It's a dumping ground of virtual unhappiness. Everything these people do and say only serves to keep you grounded here knee deep in horse shit with them. The mentality they adopt is no different than pig's slop. They are shoved up their own asses. A maze with no exit of shittastical proportions. It's a fucking failure boat sailing to the middle of bumfuck nowhere. You WILL leave, or you will drown here with them. This is a place of black and black. Observers will not be observing with their beady shit-flavored eyes for long unless they're living in a special brand of cunt flakes capable of outperforming even the biggest of cockhuffers. You'd have to be seriously fucked to tour this place as a tourist for entertainment on a regular basis. Fuck it all to hell. You are a player the second you join this masochistic game. There's no winning here. The time you spend here WILL gain on you. If you want a friend I'm sorry, but this is not the place. Avoid this place like the plague that killed your jewish stepdad. It hates you. If you want a friend, fuck, I'll be your goddamn friend if you'll fuck off. You're more alone if you keep coming here. You're better off being your own god damn friend. If you're lonely this place will make you even more lonely.
>>
File: 1454557675706.jpg (44KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1454557675706.jpg
44KB, 500x405px
>>36625057
Cheers Anon, i hope we never see you back here !
>>
>>36623080
>Start nofap
>Stop lurking
>Stop using so much time at your computer/phone
>Start taking walks
>Get a stable sleeping rythm
>Check your diet and start eating shit you need to eat
>start doing indoors excercise (not much at once but frequently a little bit)
>Start studying for the thing you're passionate about
>plan your days and start using a calendar
>stop eating all kinds of snacks and try to replace them with berries/fruits
>Change your style and order some good looking cheap shit from Aliexpress or some shit
>Start making your own food/learn to make food
>Start cleaning your room
>Start joining in activities that interest you
>Get a good posture
>Keep care of your hygiene
>Learn to walk with "confidence"
>Even when dropping spaghetti keep on going
>Start to talk to people (ae. the person next to you in class)
>Remember to brush your teeth
>When you're afraid of doing something (ae. going to teachers room) try to force yourself to do it -> what's the worst that could happen?
>Judge the situation realistically and realize you're stressing out for no reason
>start socializing with your family more often if possible
>show acts of kindness towards other people
>Make a schedule to watching anime and don't look too much to it at once
>If you have problems with alcohol/drugs try to stop using them and if you can't get professional help
>If you're religious start going to Church (or whatever) more often
>Instead of thinking of loosing your virginity think of forming a relationship
>Don't push your partner to have sex with you
>Know that most women find it a turn on when the guy doesn't want the relationship to be built upon sex (oc this is not true for all women)'
>If you're in a relationship just to be in a relationship just to have sex either break up or try to save your relationship
>Know that sleeping around with a whale just leaves you with a bad taste
>Start taking naps if you're tired at daytime
>start drinking lots of water/milk
>>
>>36624918
You don't even have to be successful. This place doesn't want you to be successful. It wants to suck the life out of you and bring you down to the level of shit they're fucking stagnating in. I'm worse than them so I can tell you that there's a level of clarity as the bottom most of the shitpile. I have been digested and now I am being shitted out and flushed into the sewers. You're not swallowed yet, I'LL PUKE YOU OUT. All of that stuff you're talking about, DO IT! Go find that friend, make new possibilities and cherish the time you can spend with them. Do not waste time here. Don't let this place take that potential away from you.
>>
>>36623080
It's stopping-being-a-robot-thread from now on lads! KEEP ON BUMPING
>>
>>36625239
Bump, fuck being a robot. Let's all start doing what we actually want to do. Let's ascend to normiehood!
>>
>>36625220
Holy fuck, normie 101
This is actually good advice...
>>
>>36625239
Bump. I hope I can finally find the motivation to leave this shithole.
>>
File: 1492879378861.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1492879378861.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>36625220
I'll try to do my best anon

ORIKAANO
>>
>>36625220
Gonna start 2 month nofap, who's with me?
>>
It happens. People aren't meant to find out the truth about women all at once - it's supposed to be a gradual frog boiling that doesn't fully hit you until you're married with grandkids. And by then it wouldn't matter.

The good news is you won't be blindsided by decades of heartbreak, the bad news is you've replaced it with anger. It sucks right now, but at least anger can be controlled and redirected. If it doesn't consume you it'll push you to a higher plane.
>>
>>36625239
Bump, I think there's hope for us yet.
>>
>>36625229
Fucking this. Go get em anon. We need the guys like you outta here.
>>
>>36625388
With you. May willpower smile upon us both.
>>
>>36625388
With those dubs I'll fucking do it.
>>
>>36625450
Remember this promise of nofap we made when you feel like doing it.
>>
>>36625466
Kek is smiling upon us
>>
>>36625220
We need more anons like you to help us.
>>
STOP BEING A ROBOT
>>
File: 1487928759575.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487928759575.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>36625555
Fuck it is quads...

Origin
>>
>>36625555
quads.

you now HAVE to quit being a robot
>>
> be virgin
> im notmie before r9k

No grasshopper you were robot since before r9k
>>
>>36625555
WE NEED TO BRING THE WORD OF KEK TO ALL OF R9K
>>
>>36625239
We can fuggin do dis, bump
>>
>>36625555
I will my lord and saviour. Make me a pure normie again.
>>
File: 1490971523830.jpg (115KB, 676x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1490971523830.jpg
115KB, 676x1410px
>>36625555
Yeeeeeeeeee... Please don't kek..
>>
File: 1478678089611.jpg (588KB, 822x822px) Image search: [Google]
1478678089611.jpg
588KB, 822x822px
>>36625555
MAKE ME A CHAD KEK

ORININ
>>
File: 1478828635156.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1478828635156.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>>36625555
Holy fuck

Oregami
>>
File: 1478677017776.png (211KB, 307x311px) Image search: [Google]
1478677017776.png
211KB, 307x311px
>>36625555
If dubs I get a gf and I will leave
>>
File: 1478678010759.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1478678010759.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>36625555
Everything is possible with some meme magic. I might actually leave...
>>
>>36625555
Take me kek, I'm tired of being the autistic kid..
>>
>>36625220
Underrated post

Originaall
>>
>>36623080
The women hating did get to me at first, but I eventually realised that there was never much backing on it. In all the women hate threads, it's always the actions of a few women with no mention on how terrible so many guys are. Remember, women are human first. Realize that most people mean well and the few that don't shouldn't constitute your entire worldview.
>>
File: 1488315261492.png (431KB, 540x780px) Image search: [Google]
1488315261492.png
431KB, 540x780px
>>36625555
Is kek a normie?
>>
File: 1470553290954.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470553290954.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>36625555
Is this the end of /r9k/ or is this just a coincidence?
>>
>>36625555
SUCC THE AUTISM OUT OF ME KEK PLS
>>
>>36625555
REEEEEEEE I NEED TO GET OF THISSSS BOARD REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36625555
YES MY LORD

ORIGHU
>>
>>36625555
PRAISE THE KEK AND THOSE QUADS. I FEEL LIKE NORMIE ALREADY.
>>
File: no.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>36625555
I have seen the light of kek and refused his grace.
>>
File: 1491020642370.jpg (142KB, 1023x662px) Image search: [Google]
1491020642370.jpg
142KB, 1023x662px
>>36623317
The point is that you can't be a normie and a virgin you fucking degenerate. Unless of coure you're 14 in which case,
>underaged degenerated
>b&
>>
>>36623638
Where do you live? I grew up in rural Norway and teenagers here sleep around just like the cities. Only difference is a smaller community so it's easier to get a rumor on yourself.
>>
>>36623904
>it's impossible to leave this place at a certain point because the brain will hardwire you into coming here if you're not careful, trust me when i say you need to cut this habit off for good at the slightest whim if you know what's good for you

No truer words have never been spoken, I quit going on /b/ two years ago now I'm trying to quit going on /r9k/. Send help
>>
>>36625058
Going to put this in my wall to remind me of not coming to this shithole, thanks anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 165x165px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 165x165px
>>36624988
Thank you for your kind words anon. I'll go back to normiehood with OP. I will make you proud /r9k/
>>
>>36626951
Mid Finland
>>
>>36627099
TWO YEARS AGO? /b/, TWO YEARS AGO? You absolute fucking neanderthal. /b/ was uninhabitable with the lowest form of human scum long before that. How could you find that shithole even a little bit affirming? The fact you lingered there really makes you stink of shit. Good thing you left, and you better leave here too.

>>36627277
Why don't you nail yourself to the wall and change your name to jesus, fuckwad? It's a shithole, not something to glorify as a source of motivation on your wall. The wall doesn't deserve that. Get the fuck out of here, Anon.
>>
>>36623080
This thread could be about me, I had potential before destroying my self-esteem. Now, I can't attempt anything, I'm obsessed by the idea of failure, I already lost so much time in this state of mind. I don't want to be here, I'm out of here.
>>
File: 1487362058967.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1487362058967.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>36626911
>>36627099
>>36627277
>>36627300
(>>36626951)

4 unchecked doubles in the space of 5 posts holy moly.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.