[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how bad of an idea is this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: dftsft246t.jpg (60KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
dftsft246t.jpg
60KB, 231x218px
Guys I don't know how to meet girls, I've been out of school for some time now and I just don't know how to even find them anymore.

There's a high school in my area and I often see girls walking home in my neighborhood, would I get in trouble if I approached and offered money for one of them to be my pretend gf? Like, not for sex or anything, just attention because I'm a total loser.

I'm 22 btw, am I going to end up arrested?
>>
This is a terrible idea OP, please abort.
>>
>>36616592

Are there actual laws against this kind of thing though? I mean its not like Im trying to get in their pants, its just a simple contract for meaningless communication
>>
>>36616569
>>36616656
it is illegal to attempt to solicit minors for sex

if they are of age, which is possible depending on your country, go ahead, but why don't you try meeting women a less fucked way if you're confident enough to do this?
>>
>>36616671

ITS NOT FOR SEX THOUGH
>>
>>36616685
Tell that to the cops
>>
>>36616685
Good luck convincing the girls parents, the cops and the judge that.

Hell, I don't even know what the laws are about this, but even if it is entirely legal it is a terrible idea.
>>
>>36616685
it isnt illegal to talk to them but people will think you are a freak and your reputation will fall to pieces

why do you even want to talk to high school girls, they are slightly less pretty than girls 18-24 and much dumber
>>
>>36616685
Try telling that to the police and see if they believe you
>>
>>36616685
>implying the prosecution, jurry and judge will care

at best you would be charged with grooming
>>
>>36616701

Its nothing in particular about their age, I just dont know how to meet girls at all anymore

I just want to be noticed
>>
File: couchy.jpg (70KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
couchy.jpg
70KB, 400x300px
>>36616569
This is stupid.
>attention
Attention from who? Why do you want this?
The way I image it, all you'll accomplish is atleast +1 person will think you're a freak.
>>
>>36616728
right so here is a list of places to meet women that are much more appropriate and natural than a school:

work
university
social clubs
nightclubs/bars
church
literally fucking anywhere on the street

what do you do with your life? like how the fuck do you think turning up at a school as a 22 year old is the way to meet women
>>
>>36616569
this is one of the worst ideas that anyone has had, ever. please don't do this OP, there is literally no scenario in which this would end well.
>>
>>36616748

I dont have a car though

And technically I'm going with what you said, it's not going to be at the school it will be "literally fucking anywhere on the street"
>>
>>36616748
ok, any tips on how do it at a church/temple, because they are generaly there with their parents and brothers, so getting anywhere near is rather hard. I did try street talk a few years ago, ended up with someone calling the police on me. What is interesting though is the policeman did nothing to me, didn't even ask me for an ID, just laughed a bit and then told me to go back home, and not bother people.
>>
>>36616785

what has a car got to do with anything??

i think you need to seriously rethink your social skills, try internet dating dude
just try tinder first okay?? please dont hurt any innocent children!
>>
File: fake.jpg (123KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fake.jpg
123KB, 640x360px
>>36616569
I don't know if you're an americano or canuck, but in canuckland as soon as you hit eighteen you're good to fuck anyone and everyone, there's an actual instruction manual for anyone below though.
>>
>>36616820

IM NOT TRYING TO HURT ANYONE IM LITERALLY JUST TRYING TO PAY THEM TO HAVE CONVERSATIONS AND HANG OUT WITH ME WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO BELIEVE ITS LIKE HIRING THEM FOR A JOB

I've been trying dating apps and sites for a year and I've never gotten a match that went anywhere
>>
>>36616812
idk i have never gone to church
when i meet girls at university i try to take it slowly because it is a social environment and you know you will see them next week no matter what
week 1) sit next to someone, ask them how they're going, have a bland chat and dont really worry about being interesting at all
week 2) go talk to them again as if you have established a friendship by meeting last week
if she seems to like you say 'hey i'm getting lunch afterwards' and invite her to come etc. etc.

i mean go at your own pace but the good thing about social settings like this is you have all the time in the world and it is reasonable to talk to people so there is no risk. I can't see why this wouldn't work at a church or temple or whatever
>>
>>36616748
High school girls put out almost harder than college girls or hood rats
Their hormones are raging they want a more mature man to take their world away
>>
>>36616856
I do not know about other countries, but paying minors for work here is illegal in some countries. In my for example the kid would have to have a special goverment permit, and it has to be specified why they need to work, and the permit is reviewed every 3 month all over again. I know that because there was a kid in my block house that went to collage at 12, and started to do his phd at 16, and he had to get. Ton of fuss with getting it though.
>>
>>36616569
Yeah, that's a bad idea. People are way too hyper vigilant nowadays and if you approach anyone for polite conversation, they freak the fuck out.

Best is to join clubs or go to meet-up groups in your community for random interests (kickball, running, wine tasting, pub-crawling, music, art whatever) once you're past college age.

Aside from that you could throw a hail mary with online dating (PoF, Match, Tinder) but you likely won't have luck unless you're 10/10 looks.
>>
>>36616862
won't their mothers and aunts call their uncles/father/brothers as soon as you get anywhere near them though. Also what is bland chat about, the only stuff I can talk is work, and maybe about the political situation right now. Is it something like talking about weather etc? I don't know what women talk about with men, aside from what I have seen from women in my family when I was a kid. And those talk don't realy work for someone you aren't married with. Plus they are generaly started by the female saying the man doesn't earn enough money or that there is something heavy to do around home. .
>>
>>36616862
Also no risk? I mean if you talk to a wrong female, like one that already has a husband picked, people could reap you a new a-hole, and if shit realy goes down you can end up with a family fued that goes for decades.
>>
>>36616976
i am not sure what country you live in but most people dont call for men just because other men talk
just try to learn about her, ask her questions about herself, offer your opinion on things etc.
look you are going to be bad at it at first, but just try to relax and have fun

>>36617071
you sound like you live in some sort of fucked third world shithole
in free countries these problems don't exist. i recommend moving to one
>>
Jesus fuck why dont you just fvcking go up to a girl and say "hey would you be up for dinner some time?" ITS THAT SIMPLE.
>>
File: bee yourself.jpg (71KB, 546x693px) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself.jpg
71KB, 546x693px
>>36617087

t. Chadley Chadsworth
>>
>>36617083
I actualy live in Sweden, but I do know what you mean. I wish I could move, but my father has a debt towards one of my uncle, and so I have to work at his store till it is paid.
>>
>>36617116

>Sweden

third world shithole confirmed
>>
>>36617087
I actualy did something like when I was in preparation school. Went up to a girl, she was family, grabed her by the hand and said lets play house. She started to cry, and my aunt whooped my ass, then my dad came and then my ass was whooped for real. Could go to the bath house whole summer and it was a fucking good summer back then ;/ .
>>
>>36616569
ITS THE WORST FUCKING IDEA YES YOU WILL GET ARESTED
>>
>>36617147

I have yet to see anyone state exactly what law I am breaking
>>
>>36617087
Now considered sexual harassment and stalking laws are on the books. Cops and the general public believe anything a woman says and you ARE guilty until proven innocent.

I would absolutely not risk it by doing this.
>>
>>36617116
ah okay sweden
i understand your problems now

i have met a lot of scandinavians travelling, and except for danes (but even them a bit) there seems to be a problem in scandinavia with social interactions. Your culture is very bad at this sort of thing. Where I come from it is normal to talk to strangers if you are at the same event. The good news is that because your culture is so inherently beta, if you begin to step up and be bold, then you have a smaller hill to climb to be cooler than the other guys. I recommend just try to learn how to be friendly in an innocent way first and how to make friends. Probably a lot of the girls in your town or city are lonely because you have a shitty culture where people dont talk to each other
>>
File: 45674645.jpg (67KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
45674645.jpg
67KB, 231x218px
Guys I don't know how to meet girls, I've been retired for some time now and I just don't know how to even find them anymore.

There's an elementary school in my area and I often see girls walking home in my neighborhood, would I get in trouble if I approached and offered money for one of them to be my actual gf? Like, not dating or anything, just for sex

I'm 52 btw, am I going to end up arrested?
>>
>>36617228
Nah, you should be fine. No laws against it after all
>>
kek I was in court for a university assignment and the guy on trial was doing exactly that

you're fucked if you try it
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.