[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis friend (who knows I likes her) asks me to go to Dairy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1493224113209.gif (1MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1493224113209.gif
1MB, 720x405px
>oneitis friend (who knows I likes her) asks me to go to Dairy Queen and buy her a chocolate sundae during a break between classes at the college we go to
>I do so and come back about 20 minutes later with the sundae
>she's sitting with some Chad that all the girls like
>"oh, thanks, Matt"
>feeds the sundae to Chad (actual name Nick)

WAAAHHHH
IT'S BAD ENOUGH TO HAVE MY FEELINGS UNREQUITED, BUT SHE ACTUALLY PLAYS AROUND WITH THEM
>>
File: Neatorare.png (292KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Neatorare.png
292KB, 450x450px
I miss when this board used to be full of greentext stories with people posting about being NTR'd without even realizing.
It sure looks like you at least realize that, so what do you want me to tell you? It doesn't sound healthy
>>
>>36615491
I'm just hurt and venting, anon-kun...
She's cruel.
>>
This is the part where you cut all contact and ignore her whenever you see her in public
>>
Maybe now you'll be less retarded and stop memeing her into being your oneitis.
>>
>>36615551
Literally this. How the fuck could you accept that without, no joke, committing sudoku? That's so incredibly pathetic that I would not be able to stand it. I feel so so so so so sorry for you.
>>
>>36615527
>She's cruel
Nice tautology you got there friend.
>>
>>36615297
You're the definition of a beta orbiter right now, and now she's using your money? Cut off correspondence with her right fucking away, that's toxic
>>
>>36615297
Why dont you kill yourself though?
>>
>>36615491
Coming to this board in those days changed my life. As much as everyone bitched about the "relationshit" threads reading them made me see so many of my own mistakes. There were a lot of people just like me here and there were always a few people more than happy to point out where they fucked up.

OP having a oneitis is exactly as the itis attached to it implies. It's a damned disease. Rule number one, you don't love this girl. You might think you do but you are merely infatuated. There are some feels you have yet to feel with her. Like holding her close and having her rest her head on your shoulder. I know you want that with her badly, she knows it too, but either you didn't make a move on her or you did and she rejected you. What does that mean for you? It means you need to grow a pair and stop talking to her. There is nothing to gain except pain and misery here. Give it up. Start talking to girls. Yes that's supposed to be plural. If one doesn't like you move on to the next. Don't be afraid to ask them out on a date and make very clear it's a date not just hanging out as friends yet paying for the privilege and being her emotional tampon while someone else reaps the rewards of your hard work.

I have faith in you OP. Heed my advice and you won't be here making one of those suicide threads a few years from now.
>>
>>36615700
> implying it wont be the same with other girld
Op should just kill himself desu.
>>
>>36615297
Why didn't you eat the sundae in front of her and tell her to fuck off? Grow a pair.
>>
>>36615760
If it is you just move on to another. Not without thinking about what you did wrong though. I think being alpha or beta is genetic but it can also be a state of mind. Us humans can learn new behavior and even be taught to reject our natural impulses. Most of the cruel games civilization has forced us to play involve just that. I used to be afraid to touch girls or even make eye contact with them. I learned why that was a mistake, I faced my fears, and I corrected that behavior. I still have social anxiety. I could probably change that too but I really hate dealing with people in most contexts so being avoidant serves me well. But if I'm with a girl I want to fuck I have to ignore my own impulses and be firm, confident, and collected. It gives me an adrenaline rush every time. I don't just feel like I'm alpha as fuck I feel like I am fighting back nature itself.
>>
maybe you should stop being a bitch
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.