[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he kill 4 men ;_;

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7530.jpg (33KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7530.jpg
33KB, 470x313px
Why did he kill 4 men ;_;
>>
>>36615153
They were normies and i like to think theat they tried to stop him.
>>
File: 1483112233198.jpg (65KB, 474x364px) Image search: [Google]
1483112233198.jpg
65KB, 474x364px
>>36615153
Because he was mad noone gave him some assfuck
>>
Because he was a retarded cuck who didn't go after the people who actually hurt him like 90% of spree shooters.
Honestly have no clue why most of this board rides his grubby hapa cock so hard.
>>
>>36615153

>he

Crisis Actors are all transgender. Look at "his" tiny ears! The news is nothing but scripted lies and staged hoaxes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF7GcC6Ov6Y
>>
>>36615153

He was a giant pussy and never left his car. Don't know why any of you idolize him.
>>
elliot rodger
he could not get laid for shit
so he killed himself
>>
>>36615197
They were Chads, just as guilty as Staceys.
>>
>>36615161
>>36615434
>chads
>normies
>university shut-in chinks that were engineer students
ok
>>
>>36615197
Do you mean that 90 percent of spree killers do or don't target those who hurt them?
I actually can't think of any spree killers who took revenge on the right people. Even bullied school shooters tend to kill random kids rather than their actual bullies.
The most sympathetic killers are just plain old killers, like Betty Broderick. Spree killers never really qualify.
>>
File: 1492877013003.png (915KB, 826x493px) Image search: [Google]
1492877013003.png
915KB, 826x493px
>>36615161
No. They were quiet robots. The 3 Chinese students, he stabbed them to death with a knife. The other 3 he just pointed his gun out of the window and shot at indiscriminately. Rodger was a total dumbshit and his fans are even worse than he was.
>>
>>36615197
virginia tech guy took out a bunch of chads and stacies
>>
>>36615511
*Don't. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
>>36615521
This so much. Elliot was an utter faggot, hopefully his hell is listening to his sister getting ramrodded for all eternity.
>>
>>36615521
>Rodger was a total dumbshit
Jup. He pretty much confirmed it by writing Self-Entitlement: The Saga
>>
He was a failed normie and a failed shooter. He could have had a women but he had standards that made getting anyone impossible.

Why do you faggots worship him?
>>
>>36615511
>I actually can't think of any spree killers who took revenge on the right people
Based Breivik did it
>>
he put the pussy on the pedestal
>>
>>36615171
>>36615197
>>36615521
>>36615626
>>36616115

I know that you are mostly paid bullies to prevent the following for Elliot, but I can't help getting REALLY BAD VIBES about all of you. The way you are attacking him, makes me want to vomit. Just like some real life, extremely harassive bullies, or even criminals. Your presence has started to make me feel much the same way as if I was watching some real time torture kill streaming videos. It's odd but that is how it is. And that is why I can't see you as anything human anymore. Maybe I'm experiencing something similar here as what happens with mass murderers too, just in bigger scale: they can not see other people as anything human anymore. It is called the process of "dehumanizing", and there were great notions about it, in connection of mass murders, in the documentary linked below. Bad that there's no English version of it, aside from the trailer.

https://youtu.be/mmmMKhZTdSg
>>
>>36616534
He-he, it died. Silence is a sign of agreement.
>>
File: anters apustaja.png (72KB, 652x528px) Image search: [Google]
anters apustaja.png
72KB, 652x528px
>>36616212
breivik was a true p8riot, however that image is a bit off since he didn't use an AK
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.