[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What happened to you, anon? You used to be such a nice guy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: emilia.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
emilia.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>What happened to you, anon? You used to be such a nice guy.
>>
I used to drink heavily every day in an effort to ignore the many aspects of our society that disgust me.

I stopped doing that, so now I have a far more lucid perspective on it all, and can see how exactly vile everything around me is.
>>
>>36614150
I learned. I learned that we live in a perverse society where kindness is considered a flaw. People will hurt you if you're nice to them, they'll take advantage of your generosity, and if you refrain from hurting people they'll try and hurt you first, as a preemptive measure. Because no one but the most stone-cold motherfuckers make it in this world. It's regrettable, but that's the way it is.
>>
>>36614150
People were never nice to me.
>>
>>36614266
are you me? also checked
>>
>>36614150
I became obsessive over you to the point where I started losing my mind, pretty much
>>
>>36614150
I got expelled from society for my opinions
now i don't hold them back anymore
>>
The ending to Re:zero made me ditch the last shred of humanity I had.

It was hentai dialogue but for an anime romance.

Fuck this gay earth!
>>
>>36614150
Nice guy = Taken advantage off
Go hang yourself stacy whore
>>
>>36614579
I don't know why people hate re zero because of subadoo
He was the only draw of the whole shitfest.
>>
I don't think I ever was
>>
>>36614150
Life happened, dollface, and happened hard.
>>
>>36614150
>browse internet too much
>see the struggle ugly fuckers have to go through
>i am mediocrity made flesh myself
>get to enjoy the same struggle as them
>meanwhile obese flesh balloon women don't have to change anything and still get men
Shit sucks
>>
File: 1493200995329.jpg (68KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1493200995329.jpg
68KB, 700x520px
>>36614150
>Tfw you get "most changed" in hs
>Lost all friends
>Gained weight
>>
>>36614341
In this fucked up world you have to be ruthless or you will receive someone else's ruthlessness.
>>
>>36614150
I guess all the gore/rekt threads finally got to me.
>>
File: Emilia_waking_up.jpg (215KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Emilia_waking_up.jpg
215KB, 1280x720px
>>36614150
Always helped others out, lent them things, listened to their problems, people took advantage of it, wouldn't give back.
Withdrew my helpfulness but was still nice, people stop talking to me, became mean and bitter. People are mean.

Also emilia best girl, rem fags go home.
>>
I'm still a nice person, although not as nice as I once was. It's just a totally normal part of getting older. Look at the way Pewdiepie talks now compared to 2013.
>>
File: 1493016882793.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493016882793.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
>>36614150
Mom always said I was such a happy baby growing up, I would laugh all the time and smile at everyone. I don't actually remember any of that though. All I remember is being home by myself all the time, and going to school and getting bullied by everyone even the teachers. I didn't make any friends, online or irl until I was 15. My parents split up when I was 14, and I didn't see my dad much after that. It's anyone's guess where it all went wrong, but if you ask me where it all went so wrong, I'd have to say it was when I was born. I wanna die.
>>
I don't hate other people but the fact that life is a competition where everthing goes and everyone has a different starting point made me really depressed.
I just want off this ride.
>>
>>36614150

nicety is not a virtue
>>
>>36615585
Kindness is a virtue, it is just not a very materially rewarding virtue and tends to be the most used virtue, assholes using other people think they are smart for using kindness of other and try to deflect their own shame with that
>>
File: d63.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
d63.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>36614150
>You used to be such a nice guy.
I've been called many things in my life, but "nice" is not one of them.
>>
>>36614150
Always ending up disappointed, deserted by people that i respected and loved
>>
Apparently there's a bio weapon running around changing people's personalities no one gives a shit about.

It downloads shit into your head. It's like malware for making you single.
>>
>>36616452
It identifies inappropriate times to be angry and when you are working and delivers shock to prevent working.
Everyone you ask for help responds with hurpry durpy dur where's your tinfoil hat durpy dur I have a fifth grade education.
>>
So if you contract it, and complain about the symptoms, you'll just get labeled a schizophrenic instead of getting any actual help.
>>
So if anyone hasn't figured this out yet... The ultimate weapon against the American public is a biological weapon that mimics illness symptoms and not the actual cause.

Just zayjin.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.