[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ugly social autist >tfw find a girl with low self-esteem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 4163068667_1d57df6985.jpg (144KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
4163068667_1d57df6985.jpg
144KB, 500x333px
>tfw ugly social autist
>tfw find a girl with low self-esteem
>tfw she likes you
>tfw if any Chad gave her the same attention as you do, she'd drop you like a hot coal
>tfw as her self-esteem grows, you know she'll eventually leave you for someone better

Wish I was still a wizard. For us autists, the reality of romantic relationships will never match the fantasies in our head. If we ever do attract women, it's only because we're all they can get, or think they can get.
>>
>>36614109

Why don't you improve along with her?
>>
>>36614152
Her low self-esteem is unwarranted whereas mine and probably most robots here have low self-esteem because we're foul.
>>
>>36614152
Women have a far higher ceiling when it comes to attractiveness.
>>
>>36614199

I think you've convinced yourself that that is the case. There are aspects of your life which you can always improve on.

Are you physically fit and healthy?
Do you have a satisfying job or a skill that you're working towards?
Etc.
>>
>>36614223

Attractiveness is a critical factor only in one-shot games (Tinder, picking up people in bars/clubs) etc. If you're looking at a relationship, there are a number of other, more important factors.

Having said that, literally nothing stopping you from improving your "attractiveness".
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.