[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>good morning honey! >I made some bacon with eggs >Thanks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1490159154659.jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
1490159154659.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
>good morning honey!
>I made some bacon with eggs
>Thanks Mom
>Look at her closely
>Realize she looks much older than what I remember.
>Not like this.
>>
>>36613991
Nobody?
I guess feels aren't welcome here anymore
Look at successful threads
>Traps
>Fembot
>Normie blogposting.
Do we have any robots left?
>>
My mom's been dead for 6 years. Just be glad yours is still alive and try to spend some time with her before she's gone.
>>
>>36613991
At least your Mom is healthy.
>>
>>36613991
That's a heavy feel right there. The world you knew is constantly falling apart and blowing away one day at a time, being replaced be some place foreign and unfamiliar.
>>
>>36614291
If you are dead inside is kinda bearable
>>
>>36613991
>mom starting slacking on dying her hair
>looks so much older now
>>
File: 006-04.jpg (120KB, 700x1134px) Image search: [Google]
006-04.jpg
120KB, 700x1134px
The sooner you accept her future death the better you will cope with it. Read the stranger by Camus
>>
>>36613991
Nevermind the others. I get this shit about my dog. One day, I looked down and she had this sullen face and big, glazey eyes. It doesn't even help to appreciate such things before they're gone because, well, how do you know when they are gone if they're gradually turning from a vibrant creature to a ghastly parody you have to convince yourself is "still the same."

And the same must go for me.
>>
>>36614256
I want to hug you anon
Originaliooo
>>
>>36613991
>tfw no mummy to spoil me
;;
>>
I remember the first time I noticed my Mom looked older. The flow of time is mecellessley unceasing, forever marching forward. My Mom is getting older. She's healthy though, so hopefully she outlives me. I don't think I could ever handle having to bury my Mom.
>>
The worst feel is when you notice you're getting older, and how much your youth is disappearing
>>
>>36613991
mom spends all my family's money while she brings no income also is cucking my dad who is working his ass off to bring income when he should be retired
>>
>growing up
>mum would complain she was fat (totally average/skinny btw)
>would be unhappy in her clothes
>20 years later still hearing the same shit
>so at least 20 years of being unsatisfied with her weight
>and I know it's been for longer due to her comments on old photos of herself
>now edging on 55
>will probably continue to be unsatisfied with her weight at 60, 70, 80
>at no point has she been OK with herself
>never implemented a good diet, sought help or just learned to be OK with it

I mean what's the fucking point in that? It really got my ass in gear. I COULD spend my whole life unsatisfied with something I can fix. A miracle won't happen and the issue is just gone.
>>
>>36614761
My mom doesn't like her wrinkles or what ever.

Been complaining about it since she was in her late 30s.

She drinks too much and that's really bad for skin.
>>
>>36613991
This fucking feel, it feels like one day I woke up and school had suddenly and unexpectedly finished and now I'm just stuck in my house with my aging parents.
>>
File: behind the mask.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
behind the mask.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>be nasty to parents because they're such good people they don't say anything
>feel disgusted from myself
>>
>>36614799
fuck. that's my life. I've been 17 for 4 years
>>
File: Earl_Grey_tea_hot.jpg (583KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Earl_Grey_tea_hot.jpg
583KB, 1080x1080px
>>36613991
My father has recently started having white hair and it feels bad realizing that he is getting older
>>
Where have you been anon..can you remember the times in between?
>>
File: pp2.jpg (106KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
pp2.jpg
106KB, 644x781px
stop it op

stop it right now...
>>
>>36614256
I keep reading stuff like this and I agree, but whenever I try to spend time with my mum she's often a very nasty person. She has such a toxic and nasty personality now, idk why. But I've given up on spending time with her. Feels bad
>>
>mum works full time, cooks, essentially has no free time, or opportunities to enjoy herself
>whole family doesn't like her
>feel overwhelming guilt and try connect with her again
>she's overbearing and controlling, in that saccharine "I'm your mother it's my job" kind of way
>completely undermines or just doesn't listen to my opinions
>literally tries to influence/change my choices in life
>not like I'm a junkie or anything, but she wants me to focus on being more popular/getting a significant other while I focus on studying
>gets pissy if I don't defer, agree and act on what she's saying

I tried, but it's impossible.
>>
>>36613991
My mom recently had a car accident
Car flipped several times
Shitty airbags didn't work
Broke arm
Split open head
Can't even hug her or see her because I'm in another country and broke as fuck
I just wish I had money
Everyone just wants to buy designer clothes, cars, and luxury
I just want to give my mom the life she deserves.
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>36613991
> be filthy normiescum living with gf away from parents
> visit them once in a while
> feel soul-crushing nostalgia whenever I go to my old room
> usually almost cry walking home

nothing will change
>>
File: IMG_3217.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3217.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
>>36613991
>Glance at mom occasionally
>Realize she's getting older and older, she constantly looks tired
>Realize that there'll come a day when you eventually lose her
>Start to picture your life without seeing her smile, without her praising your every little achievement, without her making you breakfast on the weekends.

I'd honestly get into tears from even imagining my mother dying some day.
>>
That fucking cunt will die before me just to give me more pain. I've gone through the scenario thousands of times and every time it is worse than the last.
Just let me win once at life and kill me before my parents
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.