[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If You're Not First You're Last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: first or last.png (375KB, 329x497px) Image search: [Google]
first or last.png
375KB, 329x497px
Hey /r9k/,

Chad here.

So I was doing some charity work today and someone told me that this board has some people in need. I figured "sure, in addition to being rich, athletic and popular with women, I am also generous and overall just really moral, so I will visit the site and help the people there."

Well, I took one look at your board, and I can tell you there's only one thing you need to hear:

If you're not first you're last.

That's the attitude that separates the Chad from the Wizard. You need to be deathly afraid of failure, insecure, and suffer from profound self-contempt, and use all of these awful feelings as fuel for the fire. The fire of success, that is: power, prestige, domination, all of it. That's when you get a hot chick to pretend to like you for your money, and shortly after that comes the sex.

So if you haven't been having much luck with the ladies recently, ask yourself:

"Am I first, or am I last?"

This is truly the mindset that unlocks the life of the Chad. And if you're not first yet, you haven't earned the right to a good night's sleep.

Get cracking boyos,

Signed

- First
>>
We don't care. Leave this place and enjoy your life. You were lucky enough to have one where that's possible for yourself.
>>
The greatest among you will be your servant. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

Matthew 23:11-12
>>
>>36613877
I'm not buying your book, fuck off. Boyo.
>>
>>36613877
>That's when you get a hot chick to pretend to like you for your money, and shortly after that comes the sex.

Why do normies go to such lengths just to live lies. I would never want to get with any chick who just sees me as a walking talking ATM.
I want someone who can love me as much as I love her. Or is that too idealistic and naive?
>>
File: 1492668537314.jpg (44KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1492668537314.jpg
44KB, 644x598px
>>36613877

Gr8 b8 m8.

This shit is actually really damaging for people who assume you're not a troll. It creates this unobtainable image that is a plain falsehood.

This is not what a confident person looks like or does, robots. Furthermore, there is nothing that a real successful person has that you can't, if you're willing to put in the work.

Also, "if you're not first, you're last" is a fundamentally dumb philosophy. You will never be the best or the worst at anything, nevermind across multiple things. You can, however, be great at a small number of things you choose to specialize in. But if you're ever in a situation where you're the best in the room, it's time to find a different room.

Stay strong, robots, life improvement absolutely can be yours to take if you decide to take it.
>>
>>36613877
>Chad here

oh look it's that time of the day again. you're not unique or special, one of you dumb fucking lemmings wanders in every day to tell us the real scoop on life and it's all equally worthless information. go tell it to someone who gives a shit loser
>>
>>36614002
>Or is that too idealistic and naive?

I'll answer this question with a riddle:

If one is not first, does that not make one...

... Last?
>>
>>36613877

Fuck off you larping NEET.

Focus on building yourself and personal infrastructure (finances, transportation, style, social diplomacy, and communication ports)

Any man who places value on himself via how much he can have sex or get women is another insecure fuckBOY.
>>
>>36613877
Okay then, I'm last. So what?
>>
>>36614022
>his shit is actually really damaging for people who assume you're not a troll.

Eh. Anyone who is responding as if OP were sincere either didn't read past the first line or is role-playing. I can't see anyone beleieving "That's when you get a hot chick to pretend to like you for your money" being dispensed as real advice
>>
>I figured "sure, in addition to being rich, athletic and popular with women, I am also generous and overall just really moral, so I will visit the site and help the people there."
heh.
>>
I just found this thread, and I think I realized that I'll never fully 'get' 4chan.

I think I can see what OP getting at vaguely--like some satire of the chad mindset.

But as for the people who are replying like it's real, I have no idea what's going on there, if they're actually falling for it or just playing along. Complete Poe's law.
>>
something i think a lot of people missed in that talladega nights movie (which was not that good but rural neckbeards continue to fawn over it to this day) is that whichever stupid character initially said "if you're not first, you're last"--which seemingly motivated the main character to be a nascar racer or something--later walks it back by saying, essentially, "i was high as fuck when i said that, you can be a lot of things if you're not first. you can be second, third, et cetera. what the fuck man."

believing in binary states of success is a great way to be unhappy forever
>>
>>36614559

I think it's hilarious that this Grant Cardone guy took that obvious joke seriously and made a fucking book about it, telling people how to live. I still think Talladega Nights is one of the funniest movies ever, and it's mostly because of that "if you're not first you're last" line (and also all the gay shit with Sacha Baron Cohen). And now, 11 years later, the line makes me laugh all over again, through the spectacle of this retarded huckster believing it as a real life philosophy.

So Talladega Nights has been a gift that's kept on giving for me through the years.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.