[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you meet the requirements to donate sperm, /r9k/? >Wh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Do you meet the requirements to donate sperm, /r9k/?

>White
>At least 5'9'' tall
>Between 19 and 38 years old
>Sexual partners are exclusively female
>Currently attending a four-year university, or already hold a bachelors or advanced degree
>Are in good health
>Legally allowed to work in the US

http://www.spermbank.com/how-it-works/sperm-donor-requirements

I don't know why they don't require a decent penis size though desu.
>>
>Sexual partners are exclusively female
I can lie about this. Fuck's sake it's obviously not genetic you dumb roastie whores
>>
>>36612739
why the hell did you add "White"? The website said NO SUCH THING.

fuck off with your race bait.
>>
>>36612739
>Currently attending a four-year university, or already hold a bachelors or advanced degree

what the fuck? do they think babies from fathers that went to college are magically going to become CEOs later?

and don't give me that bullshit "hurr people with degrees are smart." there are plenty of dumb people with degrees. myself included
>>
>>36612739
>At least 5'9" tall

welp looks like someone who needs blood is going to die
>>
I'm a donor yes. Word of advice though don't be an open donor, I made that mistake.
>>
>>36612977
Why not? What's the issue?
>>
>>36613015
If you're an open donor, then information about you is known, including the kids being able to find out who you are and contact you.

In my case they did it because they wanted to use mine more than the legal limit, but didn't tell me so I consented thinking it was normal. Now not only do I have that to look forward to in years, but also having a ton of kids running around.
>>
>>36612822
why you did get triggered by this if ur a white couple u would want a white child and it's western were most people white
>>
>>36612739
>mfw I went to an Ivy League school and served as an officer in the armed forces but I'll never be able to donate sperm because I'm too short.
>>
What if you have no sexual partners?
>>
>>36612739
Ive donated my sperm 4 times, twice to one women, the other two, just a single time. Interestingly, all lesbians.

I dont care about the money, i just have a fetish for passing on my gay gene to allow for a whole new population of cuteboys for me to fuck when im old.
>>
>>36612739
I fit all of those requirements, yet I'm still ugly and dumb as hell. I might donate just to troll some roastie whores
>>
Sperm donation is a fucking sick thing to do.
>>
I already donate my sperm to the customer's meals at McDonald's.
>>
>>36612739

You are donating genetic material for Satan's army on Earth. Basically wonky looking monsters and degenerates. There are already too many of these freaks walking around.
>>
>>36612739
>Legally allowed to work in the US

I'm not American otherwise yes I meet all the criteria.
>>
>>36612828
I mean, yeah it seems really stupid but then sort of predictable since women typically don't want to talk to blue collar guys anyway.

It really is like class discrimination though. Most people I know and grew up with in the rust belt don't have their shit together until their late 20s to early 30s. Most young people with degrees have them in liberal arts.
>>
In Ausland, there are no such requirements, just be in good health and disease free.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.