[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the FUCK don't the vehicles and street sign Captchas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1479129290243.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1479129290243.png
22KB, 804x743px
Why the FUCK don't the vehicles and street sign Captchas ever word the first time?
>>
Because you're a robot
>>
>>36612575
>choose all street signs
>captcha is a zoomed in picture of a single street sign

>choose all addresses
>addresses keep refreshing

>chose all cars
>highway with dozens of cars, have panic attack trying to think about which cars they want
>>
>fill out captcha correctly
>It says i did it wrong for like three times

>Captcha wont stop loading adresses
>>
>ground stake isnt part of the sign

kys google
>>
>tfw we're slowly building an AI that will utilize it's massive capcha image database to take over the world
>>
>>36612575

just buy a pass already

you browse and post all the time, right? just pitch in.
>>
>>36612830
red flags for guys
>he thinks sign-stakes are part of street signs

There's a reason we call them "sign-stakes" and not "signs"
>>
>>36612863
I almost always select the stakes because the signs are usually only one box and the captcha never works for me if it's just one box selected, I have tried dozens of times and it almost always fails and when I select the stake it does work.

Also yes OP, mine never ever works the first time. I feel like it's programmed to always fail the first time and the second time is always more generous.

Also anyone else hate those slow ass fade out captchas? Where you select the picture and it takes 5 centuries to fade out into the next picture to press, drives me nuts.
>>
>helping recognition software know what is a vehicle, sign, storefront, streetlight and mountain.
>soon this will be used in tracking software for military devices and sold to enemies of your country and used against you
>all to shitpost on a west Alabaman frog piss bottling board
>>
I fucking hate the captcha.
>>
i have my settings set to classic captcha and i still occasionally get the street signs

>>36612905
these are terrible because one of them will ALWAYS give you more street numbers/mountains/storefronts/whatever, like over and over again.
the worst is the one where you have to draw a geometric shape around the object, but i haven't seen that in a while
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.