[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was just diagnosed with schizotypal personality disorder . does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

was just diagnosed with schizotypal personality disorder . does anyone else have this?

I guess its a moderate form of schizophrenia.
>>
File: 1461578328540.jpg (32KB, 331x372px) Image search: [Google]
1461578328540.jpg
32KB, 331x372px
>>36612402
Plenty of bots with it, but not me, so I'll just bump your thread.
What are your worst hallucinations, delusions or batshit insane ways of thinking?
>>
>>36612453
when I was younger, like 7 maybe 8 years old..I used to think of was to kill people who have hurt me and how to get away with it.that was the beginning. ive never expressed, just regressed these thoughts in fear of being put away again in BHU. my mother is aboslutley batshit crazy, my father ....just a cuck alcoholic. my adopted parents were no better, exmilitary druggies who tried to pound military reform in my mind. made me cold. when I was a kid I spent a lot of time by myself. hours and hours. id talk to my animals, to the plants outside, to the sky. I believed they were the only ones who cared. I have obsessive compulsive disorder, so breakups have been- just wow. horrible. ive lost so much that my mind literally attacks itself. add on teenage traumas and ptsd, depression and anxiety. now I live alone , don't want to be deep down but still avoid all social interaction if possible to avoid them trying to hurt me or kill me. I did RC's a few years ago and almost died. thought for months I was dead. add on years of psych med such as seroquil, trazadone , Prozac, lithium.they tested it all. I was even a canidate for shock therapy back in 2013 when I was only 17. ADHD. ya. idek. I'm just crazy. fucking crazy.

and it SUCKS because the one person ive found who is also crazy, and whom ive loved full body heart and soul...turns out their crazy makes it so they cannot feel. and it attacks mine and we butt heads. I feel dark energy around me all the time . ive had crazy sessions with a guy who preformed an energy exorcism.
>>
File: Machineelf.jpg (74KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
Machineelf.jpg
74KB, 600x708px
am schizoaffective. My usual days and weeks will go by fine but then every once in a while I'll realize that most of the shit I've done is because I'm not right in the head.
A lot of bad choices and self-destructive behavior. It's not easy, but it's not too bad on most days. I'm hitting a low now though. Very much would like to die now more than ever.
>>
>>36612626
same here. sometimes its like I'm on auto-pilot and cannot even control myself. its scary. the mind is fucking powerful and normies and non-mentally ill people will NEVER understand
>>
>tfw nobody understands
>>
>>36612402
i have the same disorder but im doing just fine, i got cured. it was drug induced though and its a not long term stuff
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.