[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a bro out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1457552490771.jpg (212KB, 1024x1666px) Image search: [Google]
1457552490771.jpg
212KB, 1024x1666px
I have a little over 200 mg of Ambien, what can I mix it with to get this all over with. Bonus points if it's painless.
>>
Anyone know of a better place to ask?
>>
>>36611560
Ask /adv/, /fit/ or /lgbt/
>>
>>36611560
hey anon! talk to me i'm here
>>
>>36611680
Basically zolpidem is very dangerous in combination with alcohol
As with any sedative, mixing it with another depressant i.e alcohol, an opiate (you can probably get codeine OTC) or a benzo (if you have none, you can order etizolam/clonazolam on the clearnet).
200mg is a fair bit, so it won't be too hard to suffer respiratory depression in combination with other drugs. Give me a list of the other drugs you have, including alcohol and I can help.
>>
>>36611755
Don't have access to much, a decent amount of alcohol but I'm worried if I drink to much of that I will throw everything up. I have some random anti-depressants around but I'm not sure the exact ones. I know I have some wellbutrin.
>>
>>36611850
Yeah likely. It's just an alternative, I don't necessarily recommend.
Try get some codeine, at least 300mg (can do a cold water extraction if you know what that is, I've got some extracted in my fridge rn)
Do you know much about poppy seed tea? I'm a big advocate, I did a fuckload just last night actually. If you don't just say so and I'll explain in the simplest terms possible. :)
>>
>>36611942
No idea about any of that, I basically know nothing about drugs. I've actually never taken any recreationally..
>>
File: artificialorifices.png (307KB, 427x559px) Image search: [Google]
artificialorifices.png
307KB, 427x559px
>>36611972
Oh ok!
I've been a bit of a dope fiend in the last 6 months, trying to keep it lowkey with alternatives like poppy seed tea.
Basically, there's a latex coating on the outside of poppy seeds that secretes a minute amount of morphine. A pound of seeds (450-500g), for about $1 a 100g packet x 5 where I live, or $2.50 for a plastic container of 240g (x2) contains around 100mg morphine. A very cruisey, comfy dose. I extracted two pounds last night and made it for about 2 1/2 hours before vomiting from taking too much! That's how strong it is.
You simply place the seeds into a large, at least 2L bottle alongside around 800mL-1L of water, I use the juice of 3 lemons too. The acidity of the lemons strips the latex from the seeds, and once very well shaken and the mixture turns very cloudy, the seeds are filtered out, and you have a very bitter, sour lemonade. I add a couple of spoonfuls of sugar and it's all very sweet.
The thing with PST is it can very much kill. The amount of morphine latex can vary MASSIVELY. So some kids have died from just a pound of seeds. Seeing as you wish to leave, this seems appropriate, and it's an OK way to die. Don't do the helium thing unless you're 100% ready to throw yourself off a bridge. Being a vegetable who can't re-attempt is worse than having a sucky death with respiratory depression.
I've had RD before on heaps of codeine, never on H funnily enough
It sort of sucks, like having a heavy weight on your chest, but I imagine you would pass out very quickly.
So, you got access to a local supermarket where you can buy a pound or two of poppy seeds? :)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.