[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im currently losing my mind on lsd give suggestions on what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: aiko.png (2MB, 2260x1600px) Image search: [Google]
aiko.png
2MB, 2260x1600px
im currently losing my mind on lsd give suggestions on what to do please
>>
>>36611077
Why are you losing your mind?
>>
>>36611077
Listen to Kid a by radiohead and think about loving a qt gf
>>
watch shrek
>>
Google "ddwiwdd" and watch that
>>
>>36611077
listen to the beach boys and also get off this board
why would you come here of all places to trip
>>
>>36611113
meant as an expression
>>
Drink bleach thinking its water
>>
File: my lawyer.png (368KB, 499x573px) Image search: [Google]
my lawyer.png
368KB, 499x573px
we have a message, for you to gget do not un reply to on the board tonight
>>
>>36611182
So you're not really losing your mind? Are you sure?
>>
>>36611077
Think about the One, and how we're all the same person. In my experience, I ended up saying, "The funniest thing was when I realized that I'm just talking to myself." Hi, Me.
>>
>>36611211
yeah im just really out of it i wish I could stay like this forever
>>
Take a xanax, it'll make all the weird shit calm down a bit
>>
File: 1467663513825.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467663513825.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>36611229

Hey, do you realize that I'm just a construction of your mind and there is no one but yourself in this world? This message is actually your mind writing a message to yourself
>>
>>36611325
holy shit dune de ofirmfjuj9ium ori gana
>>
I always felt like eating acid makes me more aware. I'd go and take a hit, then go about my life like I normally would, except I'd start noticing things more. I really liked looking at the patterns.
>>
>>36611325
>>36611229
I'm kind of tired of this meme. I've never experienced oneness no matter how much I've meditated, tripped, or thought about it. I think it's just a load of bullshit. I'm not you, and you're not me. I'm me, and you're you. You're not saying this, I am.
>>
DANCE AND SCREAM MY DUDE
>>
>>36611409

Are you sure? Don't you have the slightest doubt?

Perhaps you're just convincing of yourself of that because you can't accept to be truly alone, but don't worry, the system your mind created is quite solid and effective into tricking yourself, or perhaps should I say us? Eventually some conflict disrupt your perfect illusion and that's when I show up
>>
File: neo.jpg (19KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
neo.jpg
19KB, 400x200px
Watch the Matrix, OP.

Watching the Matrix on acid is awesome.

What does pic related look like to you?
>>
File: backtoreddit.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
backtoreddit.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>36611129
unironically kill yourself

both this poster and op
>>
>>36611539
>Eventually some conflict disrupt your perfect illusion and that's when I show up
Then I can't wait. I'm just saying, no matter how hard I tried to experience oneness, or some kind of all-encompassing connectedness to the world, nothing happened. Nothing noteworthy ever happened. That's why I think it's a bunch of bullshit. I'm tired of grasping for straws with all of that middle-eastern/hippie bullshit philosophy.
>>
>>36611325
Yes I do

>>36611409
You just haven't tripped hard enough, then. Trust me, you'll see it. When you experience it, it's absolutely undeniable. Just keep trying, and you'll get there one day.
>>
>>36611648

It's cute how hard you try to convince yourself that it's not possible for you to accept this concept as a way for effectively reject the pain of fear.

I'm the bug insinuated deep in your mind, the chipped cog that disrupts the mechanism, the part of us that we created for this specific task, the alarm we set in order to wake up in case we lose control of our own dream.
>>
Just ride the ocean waves fellow anon, the LSD will show you the path.
>>
>>36611165
shitty song and some cool animation but for only like half the video
>>
>>36611874
fuck off underage. instead of trying to be deep on an anime forum why dont you do something that will actually benefit you
>>
>>36611077
Listen to Velocity Design Comfort by Sweet Trip. Whole album is on Youtube
>>
>>36611874
You're trying to sound smart, but you just sound like a dumbass
>>
>>36611077
Sphongle is pretty sweet, OP. Check it out!
>>
>>36611662
I feel like there should be a way to experience oneness without the use of chemicals. I'd like to take the natural route, if there is one
>>
>>36611077

Have a good trip anon :)
>>
>>36612358
Yeah, that's fine! It's kind of arbitrary, and may be a bit more difficult, but totally fine!

I'd recommend practicing A LOT, as well as focusing on a single point-consciousness meditation. Best of luck.
>>
>>36611077
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASCkWnxlfUA
Here you go buddy.
>>
>>36611989
>Anime forum
>>
>>36611077
go sit to nature
>>
>>36612661

yes good luck getting to nature through the sea of humans who are sober and full of primate aggression, also law enforcement
>>
Go outside and explore your world.
What can you do to better yourself? Diet, social skills, career, appearance and so on.
Is there anything you aim to achieve?
What can you do to better your community?

Have a good time OP, be careful. We'll be here when you come back from your trip.
>>
File: xsnzdowip0uy.jpg (162KB, 1197x1231px) Image search: [Google]
xsnzdowip0uy.jpg
162KB, 1197x1231px
>>36612700
Forgot to add a pic
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.