[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone has THAT relative. Let's tell our stories. >uncle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (65KB, 662x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 662x712px
Everyone has THAT relative. Let's tell our stories.
>uncle died
>ex junkie cousin is in town to visit
>she's been staying with us for 4 days
>won't shut the fuck up
>keeps buying shit and mailing it to her kids
>is fucking weird in general
>dad won't tell her to leave
>got in a fight with her nearly quadriplegic boyfriend tonight
>making him stay outside
>turned the fucking outside lights on
>light is shining into my eyes through my window
>too autistic to tell them to turn them off
>can't sleep
I'm gonna lose my mind. I can't take another day of this shit
>>
Have one cousin who won't stay away from drugs. He's gotten arrested twice. Always posting crazy, borderline suicidal stuff on facebook. Always talking about how women can't be trusted. He'd actually fit in pretty well on /r9k/. Haven't actually seen him in probably 4 years
>>
>>36610970
He's probably here right now anon.
>>
>>36610994
Doubt it, to be honest. He isn't really a computer person, outside of the most likely alcohol or drug fueled facebook ranting. The last time I visited his house, he didn't even own a computer. He used the one at his brothers or the library
>>
>grandmother's cousin
>they told me he was eccentric and weird even as a kid
>prone to bouts of violence and killing animals
>alcoholic since his 20s
>went to america for 10 years and returned with all his teeth replaced by gold
>lived with grandmothers family for a while, always complaining about america
>in and out of prison for petty crimes
>eventually delve into drugs and heavier crimes
>tries to torch a church
>locked up for 10+ years
>fucking obsessed with Egyptology since release but somehow a lot calmer, family argued he was castrated in prison
>became famous for incredibly drawn-out, disconnected and obsessive rants about Ancient Egypt, pyramids, Gods and shit
>eventually hung himself
rip
>>
>>36611136
Was he a kang?
Are you a kang?
>>
>>36611167
Norwegian

Oregano
>>
go turn the lights off tard
>>
>>36611267
There's a man who can barely walk with a cane outside. I can't do it
>>
>>36611195
That explains the attempted arson of a church
>>
>>36611394
>le varg church burning norwegians meme XD
He probably had schizophrenia but mental care was shit when he grew up. For some reason he really latched onto esoteric religious stuff and believed it was real.
>>
>>36611463
Yeah, he would've fit right in here.
>>
>>36610931
>have uncharitably reckless cousin
>cousin gets arrested for grand theft auto
>gets off with probation for joyriding or something because first offense
>starts taking harder drugs
>steals another car while drunk/high
>drives it over a bridge and drowns

That was a few years ago. I miss him, he was one of the few relatives I've had who I ever actually liked.
>>
>>36611123
Maybe he has a smartphone. Or is he going to the library to rant on faceboo?
>>
>>36612058
He has a flip phone, or he did 4 years ago. Knowing he went to the library, and seeing his facebook posts, I can only assume that he did indeed go to the library to rant on facebook
>>
>>36611136
F for vikang
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.