[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HAVE A CONFESSION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1492869352469-1974088544.jpg (82KB, 877x839px) Image search: [Google]
1492869352469-1974088544.jpg
82KB, 877x839px
I HAVE A CONFESSION
I HAVE A CONFESSION
I HAVE A CONFESSION
I HAVE A CONFESSION

Something very real and not okay happened to me today [yesterday].

I am realizing I am not okay, I knew it already and am ending it rightly soon in case someone tries to tell me to as an insult.

I work at the airport.
This afternoon while traveling the shuttle between terminals I encountered a woman.

A slavic woman perhaps in her thirties or so.

I realize now in hindsight the circumstances where that she was trying to catch a flight home.

She was looking for a terminal a dozen minutes away near a bus not going there.

She was asking the driver where the terminal she need was as I was getting off and the driver needing to keep going.

So as I offered to help and have her explain where it was she needed to go, she did that thing women do where they just kind of fall apart mid-speech in sob/talk like a car accident witness on the news.

If that wasn't bad enough the realization I actually DIDN'T know how to get where she needed after all (unbeknownst to her) cemented the misery I walked upon.

But the weirdest thing happened.

I consider myself a stoic in many ways.
And not a sadist in more.

But in that moment I felt impulsively aroused.

I felt some weird indistinct huge red sign flashing hug this strange distraught foreign woman.

I didnt of course.

I passed her off to a tsa lady and did my 360 and slid away.

But fuck its thrown a glitch in my gears for a good 12 hours now stewing in it.

Weird shit.

I have no one to help me digest this.
>>
Anon's first manly inpulse
>>
I had a demolition man tier vr experience of just holding this woman's sad drained form.

Smelling her hair, squeezing her soft body, tenderly rubbing her shoulders.

Usually this thing makes me uncomfortable but my mine loopholed it into a causation. Like applying something out of generosity, not romance.

Maybe its because ive never been the...target of someone's needs before in a way like that.

Is this how normalfags feel about intimacy?

Is this how you feel?
What you crave?

This is alien to me.
And kind of distracting.

I dont like it
>>
>>36609200
I didnt want to say it.
But it would truth in saying the emotion felt fatherly.

She seemed like a lost kid in a way.

But even for an adult.
Being in a foreign country at risk of being stranded in a confusing loud and fast place is terrifying when you're alone and inequipped.

She went from being nervously perplexed to on the verge of tears in like 4 seconds.

My first emotion was wtf did I just walk into, like having a doll made of wet pasta thrown in my lap.
>>
Has this ever happened to any else as emotionally bald?

No one on the planet actually knows just how emphatically atrophied I am

I won't know how bad it is until I see someone die right in front of me.

That is the test

If I feel nothing to the extent I have to "think" about my reaction, I will know.
>>
Great.
It has mutated.

I now picture lesser people sad and helpless while I fight an urge to smell and protect them.

I am going to fucking murder whatever coded my programming.
>>
>>36609455
>If I actually had a positive interaction with women, then maybe I wouldn't be here, but I have always known I was ugly, ever since elementary school. I have a fucking imaginary girlfriend. Let that shit sink in.

I dont know what your post is
I can only salvage my interpretation.

I never kissed anyone.
But for some reason I can recall the smell of the feeling of what (almost) being kissed is like.

That is cryptic.

Uh.

It smells like a girls breath but through her nose.

You smell her nose breath.

I can't explain it.

I don't think I want to
>>
>>36609525
I was in the index and I posted in the wrong thread.

You can look here >>36609223 for context
>>
File: 14929080246762037449220.jpg (45KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
14929080246762037449220.jpg
45KB, 625x415px
>>36609577
>I posted in the wrong thread.
>>
>>36609459
>I am going to fucking murder whatever coded my programming.
haha now the murdering tendencies are taking over, good, good
just as coded
>>
File: RachelRoxxx320.jpg (36KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
RachelRoxxx320.jpg
36KB, 320x240px
>>36609128
Sexual arousal? If so welcome to one of the most damaging fetish's possible, enjoy your stay
>>
File: 1488738842501.jpg (8KB, 299x302px) Image search: [Google]
1488738842501.jpg
8KB, 299x302px
Jesus Christ, reading these posts is a mindfuck. Who the types like that? Is OP foreign, crazy, or actually retarded?

Place your bets folks.
>>
>>36609128
Congrats, you just woke up to the bullshit "robot" persona you've been pretending to be.

Turns out you were human like the rest of us after all.

Don't that suck lemons, little man.
>>
>>36609769
>not slightly insane after decades of maladjustment
why don't you tell us why you think you deserve to go to hell. we all know it, but it would be fascinating to hear your perspective too
>>
>>36609271
Why are your paragraphs in stanza's and shit?
>>
>>36609713
i talked to a girl on okcupid one time who wanted me to make her cry because it was the only way she could get off. but i didn't know what to say, so i just said stuff like "your nose is too big".
>>
many men do experience arousal when faced with a crying woman, i think it's something to do with just how vulnerable she is in that moment, it's very intimate

i had a conversation about this once with some drunk normies at a party and several of the men admitted to popping a boner when their girlfriend was crying about something
>>
>>36609713
No.
No brok sloots.

This was a woman.
Probably one of a good amount of mirth in a exponentially worsening situation who really needed some help in a city of assholes
>>
>>36609832
>>36609769
>too strange for /new9k/

I miss the gentleman times.
I wasnt seen as eccentric then.

Why do people accuse my sober thoughts as off putting?
Please, are you capable of articulating an analysis so that I might understand what is so odd?
>>
>>36609789
>"robot" persona
I am not a robot
>>
>>36610035
You forgot that a successful OP post on /r9k/ uses greentext.
Still interesting story, wannabe consensual-rapist.
>>
>>36610092
>wannabe consensual-rapist.
This is mno.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.