[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that some men are embarrassed to be seen with/introduce

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

Why is it that some men are embarrassed to be seen with/introduce their friends and family to a fat girl?
>>
because fat = she let herself go
>>
>>36608805
maybe she has a bad personality
>>
>>36608805
Because fat people are a disgrace.
>>
>>36608805
Because fat people aren't people
>>
File: Perfect Body.jpg (50KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect Body.jpg
50KB, 720x960px
>>36608805
A fat girlfriend is a fucking embarassment. This is the most I'll go.

Anything over that is just a lard ass. I don't care how much of a robot I am. You niggas won't catch me with a fat broad.
>>
>>36608805
i just had the weirdest dream about living with a roommate and the guy was trying to surprise me with a prostitute because i'm such a shut-in, and then she was fat. Blergh
>>
>>36608805
No joke I have a similar necklace and many similar black lace silhouettes. But who is ashley graham cracker? Also I'm not really embarrassed of anyone, because I don't care of other people's opinions. And I love my people!

Unless it's r9k, haha :)

I think you're a terrible person if you're "embarrassed" of someone's physicality. Unless he has a super small penis, like under 5" lol or 6" hahahahahaha ^_^
>>
my moms fat sooooo yeah
oedipus
>>
>>36608805
>Why is it that some men are embarrassed to be seen with/introduce their friends and family to a fat girl?
Because you're chasing Chads, who will only fuck you in the ass with your head in the toilet. But you like that anyway because you're mentally ill.
>>
File: IMG_1978.jpg (59KB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1978.jpg
59KB, 459x459px
lighting is dim so lalala but i have very similar items! i've never worn them once, but interesting !
>>
actually nvm, hers is a babydoll slip and very very long. mine are both short minis.
>>
i think its pretty when one wears a black corset on white, instead of black on black. white/ivory with a black corset instead
>>
>>36608805
Because usually your family wants to be proud of you, so guys dont want their family to know they have low standards
>>
File: ZOwuXqh.png (13KB, 744x615px) Image search: [Google]
ZOwuXqh.png
13KB, 744x615px
Now imagine trying to introduce them to a tranny
>>
>>36609712
>But who is ashley graham cracker?
Sports Illustrated model and cover girl who happens to not be a size 0.
>>
Because its embarassing to be with a fat woman
>>
>>36610555
I'm embarrassed someone as ignorant as you exists.
>>
>>36608805
You must be really insecure
>>
Ehh, I mean sure everybody would like to walk around with a supermodel, and total lard asses are just disgusting people in general.
But my
>internet gf
is p chubby and I share plenty of pictures of her on social media. She's not disgustingly fat, but I mean she's not tiny, she could prob lose like 30-40 lbs. and still be a little curvy but idgaf because I'm not trying to get anyone else to fuck her, and I think she's hot. And like I said, not disgustingly fat, I think it helps that she's really short.
>>
>>36611008
That's because you're retarded Anon,
>>
>>36611008
So are you the fat pig or are you the fat pig enabler?
>>
fat = no/low value.

This is true in men, too, despite what the obese greasefarms here want to spew
>>
>>36608805
Fats are disgusting. I had a fat FWB once. Any time I mention her IRL if it comes up for some reason I never mention her size or if its asked I lie and say she was skinny/normal. Fats are groce
>>
>>36608805
being fat is worse than being a cripple
no one feels bad for you but is disgusted instead
fatasses are not considered people
>>
>>36608805
>tfw no tymomosaurus gf
>>
>>36609712
>guaranteed replies

heres your (You), faggot
>>
>>36611821
>literally one reply other than yours
>it states who ashley graham is

You're a fucking idiot. No wonder nobody likes you
>>
>>36611785
Probably because being a cripple is a tragic ailment outside their control while being fat is just a symptom of shitty personality traits
>>
@36611840

>baiting for even more (You)s

not gonna work this time, budderino
>>
>>36611852
yeah probably
im skelebro so fat people seem like ogres to me or some other funny creatures
>>
File: Nobody likes you.jpg (30KB, 392x258px) Image search: [Google]
Nobody likes you.jpg
30KB, 392x258px
>>36611894
Filename very related loser
>>
If obesity comes from a genetic disorder it would be like dating a handicapped person, not saying that it's wrong but most people dont feel comfy about it. If the person is fat because nom nom nom then said person is a failure and probably wrong in the head, nothing to be proud of.
This goes for any gender anyway.
>>
>>36611960
Obesity coming from a "genetic" disorder is extremely rare and usually is accompanied with other more severe and obvious side effects.

"Muh genetics" is used as an excuse by fat fucks to avoid the shame of being fat
>>
>married to thin, conventionally attractive girl
>actually attracted to fatties
>entire life is dictated by family's reputation

ARRANGED MARRIAGE A BITCH
>>
If they were as attractive as Ashley Graham I wouldn't be embarrassed.
>>
>>36610192
have you tried doing this anon?
>>
File: 56436.jpg (667KB, 1250x884px) Image search: [Google]
56436.jpg
667KB, 1250x884px
>>36608805

Is this an Ashley thread?
>>
>>36611008
Stop being fat on the internet.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.