[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tonight's Vin Diesel thread What does everyone think of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: pag_1018828.png (503KB, 549x549px) Image search: [Google]
pag_1018828.png
503KB, 549x549px
Tonight's Vin Diesel thread

What does everyone think of his surprise music debut?

NO NEGATIVITY PLEASE
>>
I have a negative opinion of it
>>
>>36608270

Thats some edge you got
>>
>>36608270
You fucking edgy kids

You stupid fucking edgy kids

This man is giving you his fucking life. Do you know how much time and energy a movie takes? Let alone a whole franchise? Let alone a whole fucking career of franchises? And even when the filming's done, the publicity has just fucking started. You have to tour round the world every goddamn day and night doing bullshit reviews, all while calls from your agent and your manager and the publicist and your acting coach and your accountant and your financial planner, because apparently its too fucking difficult to just have one person manage your own life, and now while you're doing all this and have no fucking free time you still agree to do a song

And you know what, this is new to you, and most actors, once they're successful, stop trying new things. They've found their niche and they fucking stick in it.
But you decide to branch out, you decide to try something new, because even though youre swamped and even though your career is killing you, you know the fans want more, and you want to give it to them

Then your pour your fucking heart and soul into learning this shit, into getting the rhythm down and the beat down and your voice down, and you go out there and give it your fucking all

And these internet trolls just shit on it

Because they've never done anything with their life, theyve never worked half as hard as you do every fucking night, so they all they have is this endless fucking negativity, because they just dont get it. They dont understand what its like to fucking try for once in their life
>>
>>36608293
All he is edgy. That's all he is
>>
File: trollfacememe.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
trollfacememe.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>36608363
hehe, u mad bro?
>>
>>36608263
I haven't heard it but i support him and his ventures! What genre is it?

>>36608363
Good post I unironically agree with a lot of this
>>
>>36608263
It's not a "surprise musical debut", if you were a true Vin Diesel fan, you'd know that he in fact rapped in his very first starring role as Mike in the acclaimed short film, "Multi-Facial".
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.