[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask a girl who knows i like her to hang out >to my surprise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (14KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 228x221px
>ask a girl who knows i like her to hang out
>to my surprise she said yes
>holyfuck.jpg
>see her tommorow and call it a date
>"date? Anon your a cool guy but I have a boyfriend, I still really wanna hang out though"
>be autistic and say yes
>"it can be a friend date hehe"
>whydididothat

The fuck do I do robots. I'm too beta to call it off so I'm just going to have to go through it like the cuck I am.
>>
>>36608135

Go you fucking autist. She's clearly unhappy with her current Chad. Lick up his cummies
>>
File: IMG_9275.jpg (105KB, 614x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9275.jpg
105KB, 614x586px
>>36608135
have fun with your oneitis and Jamal

he's a "friend" of hers too
>>
Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score?

You can also test the limits of this friend date by going to a strip club or lingerie shopping. See if it freaks her out. Bonus points if you go to a butcher or kill shelter
>>
you just have to think about how well is her relationship going, if it doesn't go well, it's yours, if is stable then you can make it unstable by getting her drunk and take a hot pic with her to send that to her boyfriend
>>
>>36608135
Anon all you have to do is become friends and hide your feeling until they break up, if they don't seem like they're going go break up keep hanging out with her and see if she has any good friends. Girls can be wingmen to buddy just don't go to fast
>>
Consider it practise spending time with a woman. Might rid you of a little bit of your autism.
>>
>>36608135
Tell her thats cool and your glad she gave you chance. Just casual talk and dont expect more. Maybe you can ask if she knows any single female friends.
>>
>>36608135
dumbass you don't take a girl out on a "date" if she has a boyfriend
>>
>>36608335
Don't do this. I did this and it ended very badly.
>>
>>36608389
Depends on how strong the feelings are, if it's just physical attraction OP should be fine
>>
>>36608460
Any robot who likes a girl enough to ask her to hang out won't be able to keep it to physical attraction. Maybe it's just me but I'd avoid this kind of thing like the plague. Some girls just like having beta orbiters. I worked with this girl for 2 years who pulled this shit. She had a bf but would hang out sometimes, took me out for my birthday, would get jealous if I flirted with other girls. I was head over heels and it really fucked me up for a long time. She eventually broke up for good with the other dude. I asked her out, she strung me along for 3 months before I said fuck it. It's not worth it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.