[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a dilemma. Despite my efforts, I'm extremely lonely.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

I have a dilemma. Despite my efforts, I'm extremely lonely. However, I have known the solution for a while. I need a yandere gf. The only problem is, I have no idea how to acquire one.
I believe I meet standards that many normal girls require, but I need to know the steps and standards needed for yanderes. I'm tired of trying with normal girls and thinking that they are capable of love. If any chads/successful bots can help a lonesome anon, it would be appreciated.
>>
Normalfags are going to advice against it. Robots aren't the kind of guys who'd have a girl crazy for them anyway. Stick to 2d.
>>
I'd imagine you'd need to find some loner depressed girl that somehow isn't a slut, and then be the nicest person to her. You need to become her oneitis.
>>
>>36604106

Yanderes, like all women, only go for Chad.
>>
File: anna.jpg (100KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
anna.jpg
100KB, 1920x1080px
>>36604230
Also remember 2d != 3d. The yandere in 2d behaves the way she does as an expression of her love for the guy. She genuinely loves the guy, just takes things to extremes. Though abnormal, it's moe and endearing.

Often the case in real life is that the woman is just a crazy bitch in general and her relations with a guy are just an extension of that. It's not about the two of you but her alone, and she'll purposely make your life hell for her own sake. That's why normalfags stay clear.

Maybe you'll find a unicorn though. Good luck.
>>
>>36604372
This is some great yandere advice. Thank you anon.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (19KB, 390x377px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
19KB, 390x377px
It's really a dilemma. I could make my gf do anything for me including self harm and some wierd shit. But the process of making someone like you in a yandere level seems a bit more complicated. What are you willing to do to have a yandere exactly? Traumatize so that she hangs on to you and maybe some day becomes obsessed?
>>
>>36605257
I just want a completely devoted gf, anon. They don't neccessarily have to reach Yuno levels, just enough to never leave me (relying on me only for most emotional instances would be nice too)
I'm willing to do quite a bit, Dr. anon.
>>
>>36605374
Depressed girls are easier. Once you transmit a sensation of safety they shall do anything for you. But the downside is probably the fact that she is sad and it can be annoying or boring. Honestly its that or ASPD diagnosed girls, they can be what you wish as long as it's fun for them and exciting. But finding such creatures is...problematic to say the least
>>
>>36604372
So basically befriend a bunch of fembots until you meet one that goes crazy over you? Sounds crazy enough to work, but easier said than done.
>>
>>36605589
I've tried dating depressed girls. They seem to be sluts, rather than overly attached. Perhaps they lied about their depression, however.
I'm interested in ASPD girls, tell me more, anon.
>>
>>36605761
>implying fembots actually exist
oregano
>>
>>36604106
A while ago I started watching yandere-themed ASMR videos to fall asleep, and I think I might start doing it every night. It's immensely satisfying.
>>36605917
Just let me believe, anon.
>>
>>36606081
Can you link me to some of those ASMR videos, anon?
>>
>>36606387
Sure, but I have pretty low standards so I don't know if you'll like them. PPOMO does some good stuff, but I could never pick a favorite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jeYEdWsi_c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4SPp3AaEAo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuDSMLCKjEc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrTxpJh2zxk
>>
>>36606564
Muchas gracias, anon.
This is a very original sign of gratitude.
>>
>>36605835
>aspd girls
Bigger sluts
Don't listen to that other anon
3D crazy is fucking scary
>>
>>36606963
I need 3D crazy, the fear turns me on.
>>
>>36606963
Damn. How do I find a loyal, dependent gf then anon? She doesn't have to be a complete yandere, just similar in terms of mindset.
>>
File: 1424317436225.jpg (7KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
1424317436225.jpg
7KB, 208x242px
>>36606564
>a woman will never, ever say these things to me
Why do I continue to live?
>>
>>36607161
Start lifting, one day we will know this feel.
>>
>>36607203
I hope we all do make it one day, brah.
>>
>>36607102
You don't just find one. This isn't like rolling stats in a video game and soft resetting until you get the ones you want in a certain section of life.

You either do or don't.
>>
>>36604106
I've got a yandere gf. She's BPD and autistic. Incredibily clingly and prone to mental breakdowns. I can't stand her and really want to break up with her but there's no one else who wants me so whatever.

She used to be kind of cute, but then she put on 50 pounds and her tits were bad before that. So no, don't do it. You don't want it. But if you're so intent to do so, I met her in HS. Retard classroom. Teacher told her to sit next to me and we started talking. She fell in love with me and asked me out soon before I was planning to. I broke up with her at one point but she begged and I didn't know she looked ugly nowadays, so I found out she still loved me 5 years later.
>>
File: 5bb6d5_714097_big.gif (18KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
5bb6d5_714097_big.gif
18KB, 100x100px
bitch just go outside find sum 10/10 grill beat the shit out of her/him/fishkin lock whatever the fuck you found in a seller and read it your favorite MGS fan fiction and boom got yourself a mate for life
>>
>>36607427
But that's being the yandere. I want the exact, polar opposite.
>>
>>36607463
i understood perfectly
>>
>>36607390
I think the problem is that you went for an ugly, autistic girl, anon.
>>
>>36607633
She wasn't ugly initially. When she was 16 she was under 100 pounds and wore cute anime girl clothes. She happy and nice at first. I would still date that girl, I just hate what she turned into. She can't fit into her cute clothes anymore and is way less stable.
>>
>>36607673
I don't know your situation fully, obviously, but it sounds like if you treated her better, she would be more stable and she would lose the weight.
>>
>>36607733
I only dated her for a couple months in HS then broke up with her. I got back together with her a few months ago and I'm trying really hard to help but she never follows any advice or does anything to better herself. I used to be super nice and supportive of her, constantly telling her that she was cute and nice and she should be happy but that never helped but she sure had no problem finding guy after guy when I left. She hates them now, so whatever.
>>
>>36607789
Yikes, anon. Sounds rough. She doesn't seem to be a yandere though, she just kinda sounds like a typical ceazy bitch. Very different from yandere. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>36607830
She claims she would kill herself if I died. She also loves yanderes and in animes and claims she is one but not one that would murder others. She is a tumbler goer, so maybe she's just delusional. It does seem like she believes it even if she wouldn't do it.
>>
>>36604106
Basically you need to find someone who has no chance to find another mate and treat them like shit. Since they have no shot at finding anyone else, they will become clingy as fuck. If you want crazy and clingy find an ugly girl who has various mental illnesses and bam. You have your own ugly yuno.
>>
>>36607869
If she was one, she would probably lose the weight for you. She just sounds like a ticking time bomb to me though. Careful, anon.
>>
>>36607987
Perhaps I should have specified, anon. My standards aren't too high in terms of looks, but she can't be too ugly either. I know that ugly chicks will easily attach themselves to people, but I don't want someone I can't stand looking at.
>>
>>36608061
The thing is though, anon, she needs to find other people to be unattainable for this to work with any degree of certainty. If she is even a 3/10 she will be able to drop you for someone else to find companionship and thus is unlikely to turn clingy. There is a market for not particularly attractive women, but not really the same for men. Which is probably why the number of clingy men out numbers clingy women significantly.
>>
>>36608199
So I'm guessing it's going to be near-impossible to find the kind of girl I'm looking for then? Shoulda known.
>>
>>36608236
You need to go places where girls are mentally unstable and be lucky enough for one to like you. You just have to show a little compassion and not be bitter.
>>
>>36608277
I'm a very compassionate guy, I'd like to think. Which places should I go?
>>
>>36608277
Show compassion, until they start to really like you, then crush them.
>>
>>36608326
Wherever crazy girls are. R9K is one, but it's gonna be hard getting one. Tumblr will have some, but you'll encounter a lot of underaged and crazy sjw types before you get a yandere. If you are still at school, look around for girls who might be outcasts. They will still have outcast friends, so look for behaviors and clothes. These types would love you if you merely talked to them out of the blue, so don't worry about creeping them out.
>>
>>36608466
Huh, never thought of girls in outcast groups as being potential yanderes.
I've been thinking of trying tumblr too, but I'm not too sure of that.
>>
>>36608524
You really aren't going to find what you're looking for anywhere but in a mental hospital, or on online video games. You're looking for a true social outcast with mental health problems. Look on the highscores of an online video game, those are the people you are looking for; people with lacking social skills, who spent 10s of thousands of hours levelling their online video game accounts instead of making friends.
>>
>>36604106
sorry mane, but that shit is only in anime dude
no girl in this world loves any one man that much
it's kind of sad, that our fiction has transcended reality in terms of purity
>>
>>36608645
I wouldn't do this. They would almost always be male. It would be impossible to contact them. They wouldn't be yandere either.
>>
File: rlkjdy.jpg (88KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
rlkjdy.jpg
88KB, 599x599px
>>36604106
Hey, op. You should just tone it down from yandere standards to whatever Koharu had in Koharu no Hibi.
>>
>>36608700
The clingiest girl I ever was a runescape player with maxed stats. Sure, most of them are dudes, but the only reason you play runescape for 12000 hours is because you're a broken person.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.