[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try out discord since it's being shilled so much >join

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1490097224996.jpg (136KB, 892x666px) Image search: [Google]
1490097224996.jpg
136KB, 892x666px
>try out discord since it's being shilled so much
>join a large discord server for a game I play
>expect a big community of people discussing the game and playing together
>most of the messages are from a small group of normie faggots posting leddit tier "muh inside jokes xd" memes that have nothing to do with the game
>everyone else rarely talks since they don't understand the shitty inside joke memes and their messages are unseen from their meme spam
>one day I ask if anyone wants to play
>3 of the fags spam respond with trump memes, some of them didnt even fit the context
>tell them that their memes aren't funny and ruin the server
>another guy speaks up and says the same
>we both get fucking kicked out since one of them is an admin
>>
>>36601563
fuck discord man
>>
>>36601563
That's the same thing in every group chat, the ones who created the chat will always be the core group and other peeps will always be outsiders. Even in old irc channels ~2000 it was the same kind of circle jerking.
You need friends to get friends and we already missed that train
>>
Discord is only good for servers of people you already know
>>
File: derffnsm.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
derffnsm.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
>>36602102
Very true, I always feel like a literal who in online chat groups and guilds. I have opposing tastes and points of view from the others so I can't really fit in or contribute to the conversation without sounding like an autist buzzkill or being straight out ignored.
>>36601926
>>
>>36601563
Community inside jokes are funny if you're in on it. That's literally the point you autismo
>>
>>36602276
Nu uh. We got a super comfy r9k discord going a couple of days ago. After a brief invasion of shitposters we managed to persevere and are running on 120% comfyness.
>>
>>36601563
What was the game the discord was for?
>>
File: IMG_0862.jpg (71KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0862.jpg
71KB, 425x600px
I miss Pong desu~
>>
>>36602358
Damn fuckin straight. That's my server in a nutshell. Play Overwatch or just have a comfy chat: QsagKxP
>>
>join this comfy discord bro
>black weebs, stem major whites, normie wagecucks, and fake NEETs.
>girls with pink/purple username
>no discussion, just circlejerk
>>
Thankfully I joined a server with friends from vent. I tried to join one for a game I played and it was basically the same as you said.
>out of everyone on the server it's just a small group of fags using the chat and posting pictures
>the conversations rarely even pertain to the game
>ask if anyone wants to join me and play online
>don't even get a response
>>
What is it? Instant messager or something? Why are children so gay? Stop having friends
>>
>talk a lot in discord
>think im pretty well liked because im in all the conversations
>realize they all think im an annoying sperg
damn.....
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.