[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mutant/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

mutant robots let us discuss our mutations and how they have affected us.
i have a few but ill share one that i just discovered this morning.

I noticed there was a hair stuck in my pee hole. after several attempts of trying to pull it out i gave up to due the pain. It was the type of pain that made your knees tingle and shake.
i checked online to see what the fuck is going on.
>if you have had hypospadias repair surgery you may have hair growing out of your urethra
>ive had several surgeries
to people that dont know hypospadias is a deformation of the penis when your pee hole doesnt form where it should. this should have been a one time surgery but my dad entrusted an indian doctor the first time. the next few was another doctor fixing what that curry nigger fucked up. my dad won the law suite at least
so yeah not only does my penis look like its been mauled by piranhas, i have a hair growing out of my dick too
>>
I guess im the only mutant
>>
>>36600916
I'm really sorry for you, honestly. I don't really have anything wrong with me besides being ugly and having a short pinky that basically renders both of those finger useless. This thread just show how /r9K/ has become a fusion of faggot propaganda/buyers remorse and facebook.
>>
File: PART_1493246702159.jpg (119KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PART_1493246702159.jpg
119KB, 576x1024px
>>36602467
Short pinky tendon that is
>>
>>36600916
I grew seven extra teeth somewhere along the way and have to pay 40k for some South African immigran to yank them out of my skull :~)
>>
im autistic and have a curved spine
im basically quasimodo
>>
>>36603302
and have been treated that way too
senpai desu desu desu
atleast people wouldnt even dare physically assaulting me because i still am a big guy
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.