[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be gay >can get sex whenever I want >don't have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13

File: tumblr_nxengzNSvP1s19fneo1_500.png (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxengzNSvP1s19fneo1_500.png
49KB, 500x500px
>be gay
>can get sex whenever I want
>don't have to deal with women's bullshit ever

Life is good.
>>
>dealing with gay men's bullshit

they're just as annoying as women
>>
>>36600834
A lot of them are more vain than the female species but If you think they're more annoying you're clearly a neet that's never actually met a female or a gay man.
>>
>>36600930
This. Of course there are the bitchy fem gays but I just avoid those.
>>
>>36600930
too many gays are ENTPs, or Commie fucks. The only one I speak to regularly is both
>>
Never heard of fatties OP?
>>
>>36600930

Pretty much this. They're more vain and likely to cheat or be sexually promiscuous. The latter can be an issue when it comes to STIs and HIV. Fags aren't too annoying though, my fag friend is actually pretty funny. Now if you're out on the west coast or if you're on a university campus fags are usually pure degenerates. Fucking commie SJW fags are the.
>>
>>36600804
The wages of sin is death

oregano
>>
>>36602010
That would be too good for it to be true.
>>
>>36600804
>be gay robot
>can't get any sex at all
>women still call me a creep
>>
>>36600804
Your anus must be sore too.
>>
You're going to hell and I'll have the last laugh.
>>
>be gay
>in relationship
>live with boyfriend
>he doesnt want sex
>never get any
>cant break up or I have nowhere to live
>cant get job because no work experience
>
>>
>>36600834
my boyfriend is just like my best bro

we eat pizza and play videogames, we just cuddle and do gayshit on the side.

We both clean, no arguments and we both earn decent money. life on easy modo
>>
>be in saudi arabia
>gay
>can't go out of home or will be stared down and stalked for looking gay
>can't have relationships because few people are genuine gays and the rest just want to fuck your ass because they are sexually deprived because of segregation
>can't get caught or will be jailed and/or executed

honestly, if I don't get out of this place soon I'm not sure if I will want to grow up here, might just neck myself and get it over with but that will probably cause my mother to kill herself too.
>>
>tfw gay but with no friends and no bf because of my shitty personality
>>
>>36602781
What doth thine personality be?
>>
>>36600978
Mine is just an ENTP according to himself. Just an edgy but politically sceptic Gen Z'er young adult.
>>
File: 1471875660679.jpg (195KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471875660679.jpg
195KB, 720x960px
>>36602681
>saudi arabia
>internet
>4chan
>>
>>36600978
I know one who's an anti gov ENTJ retired SEAL with aspd and intermittent explosive disorder. Scary guy 2bh
>>
File: 1451507305525.png (180KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1451507305525.png
180KB, 633x758px
>>36600804
>gay
>social autism levels off the chart
>wouldn't even know what to do if it came down to me and an attractive gay guy alone in the same room
>tfw
>>
>>36602681
>might just neck myself and get it over with but that will probably cause my mother to kill herself too
Not like your mom would care if she found out you're a fag
>>
File: Riyadh-skyline.jpg (242KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Riyadh-skyline.jpg
242KB, 1600x1067px
>>36602916
>rich oil country
>americans who failed geography class think it's a 3rd world country
>>
>>36600930
yeah, pretty much
Gay men don't whine
>>
File: Ff.jpg (58KB, 248x438px) Image search: [Google]
Ff.jpg
58KB, 248x438px
>>36600834
>they're just as annoying as women
They are literally just normal guys
>>
File: The new me..jpg (118KB, 925x925px) Image search: [Google]
The new me..jpg
118KB, 925x925px
>>36603578
>gaybots
>just normal guys
kek
>>
>>36603012
>Geography
You mean international politics/current events/social studies. Geography wouldn't tell you who is or isn't poor for the most part.
>>
>attractive
>women put out with no effort
>starting to form a harem, girls are OK with sharing me
>>
I don't think I've met a gay dude I didn't like. They have more varied interests since they don't care about said interests being too feminine.

Gay couples must be way easier since there's no stupid woman shit to deal with.
>>
>>36604015
do you unironically think anyone who browses /r9k/ looks like that guy, regardless of orientation

The kinds of gays who look like that don't browse 4chan

>>36604649
Geography is a very broad field. Human geography and economic geography would most definitely attempt to explain the cause of Saudi Arabia's wealth
>>
File: happiness.jpg (31KB, 806x457px) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
31KB, 806x457px
>>36602433
Fucking same.
Guess I could always go on grinder and find a creepy old dude that's just looking for someone who's barely 18. Ho hum...
>>
>>36600804
>be lesbian robot
>all of the other lesbos are either ugly, fat, SJW freaks, or all three combined
>all the straight grills are the ones I fall in love with
>they think I'm some creep

I wish I was straight.
>>
>>36605619
If I was a straight female instead of a fag I'd probably be a roastie by now. Instead I'm a lonely virgin
>>
>>36602641
You're living the dream anon

>>36602985
I'd be exactly the same way
>tfw never go out so never in those situations anyway
>>
>>36600804
>be gay
>say you just want to be left alone
>actually you want to spread your degeneracy on /r9k/ to weak young men
>>
File: Emojis are terrible.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Emojis are terrible.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>He hasn't turned prison gay to avoid the females
I see you hiding over there Chad.
No Yous for you.
>>
>>36605619
have sex with me, im so bad I'll turn you turbo gay
>>
>>36600804

Having sex for gays seems very dirty. How do you deal with poop? Does it always require preparation? Enemas all the time? isn't it bad for your health if you are the bottom?

Don't get the top get cystitis all the time because of the bacteria living normally in the anus?
>>
>>36604015
nothing is worse than womeme's SORRY!
>>
File: oberstein.jpg (24KB, 362x415px) Image search: [Google]
oberstein.jpg
24KB, 362x415px
> 8 years ago
> Be 15
> Started highschool
> Literally 5'3", slender as fuck and look so girly that being mistaken for a girl is a daily occurrence
> I'd say I was a 8/10 by fagboy standards back then
> Scenario out of your Vietnamese motion pictures
> Fall in love with my best friend who's looks are chad tier but he's a great guy with great interests
> I have borderline autismal social skills but talk to best friend about my shitty interests like vidiya and crap
> Literally have no friends except him
> He plays starts playing WoW with me and I actually start going outside cause I feel safe with him
> I realize I'm gay due to chinese cartoon faggotry and I develop an infatuation with friend
> Too chickenshit to tell him but I don't mind cause I love hanging out with him
> He keeps making lighthearted gay jokes and he even did shit like picking me up and stuff
> Some time passes and we're almost 17 by this point
> Decide I'm slowly gonna work towards telling him how I feel
> Long onto facebook one day
> Says he's in a relationship with some Stacey-looking chick
> Goodbye dreams
> Starts dragging her along with her every where he goes
> Stops hanging out with me and playing vidiya
> Hanging around him becomes too painful anyway
> I lose my best friend and only and get automatically rejected because I'm the wrong gender
> Decide to never tell him because what the fuck would that accomplish
> Become bitter and even more reclusive than I never was, shit ton of pent up aggression
> Not attracted to anyone else, have 0 sexual desires
> Fast forward to now
> They're still together and are probably gonna get married
> I'm drinking whiskey at 4 AM and thinking about how I'll die alone and I'm 100% sure of it

Yeah anon, being gay sure is great.
>>
>>36606344
I know your pain senpai, I'm really sorry.
>>
>>36606344
how old are you

you could have moved on btw you crybaby
>>
>>36606563

> 8 years ago
> Be 15

Waddija think anon?

I technically did move on. I don't have feelings for him anymore, but I don't have feelings for anyone. It's not a conscious decision for some reason I have lost the ability to like other people romantically. I can get sexually aroused if I really really tried, but for the most part I just view it as a waste of time. I'm a virgin and I think I haven't fapped in like 3-4 months.

It's not about him anymore, it's about my inability to connect with other people on any meaningful level, which is a problem that I had back in the day as well, but for some reason I liked him. He was the only one I liked, and I have been unable to find anyone like that ever since.
>>
>>36606760
any chance you're an undiagnosed autist? because that sounds a lot like me, and I am an aspie

Maybe a personality disorder
>>
>>36600834
> Straight person attempts to talk about gay people
I suppose you never had a homossexual romance if you think for a second that the eventual drama is on par with female theatricality.
>>
>>36600930
>never actually met a female
>never met female
What a fucking moron.
>>
>>36606852

As I grew older I found some confidence in my misery, mostly due to the fact that I don't care about my well being anymore.
I'd say I have above average social skills and I pick up on people's moods and subtleties and nuances that you expect from social interaction.
I'm 100% sure I don't have autism but I have been diagnosed with depression a few years ago by a professional.
Aside from that I have all symptoms correlated with Schizoid personality disorder, so that's probably it.
I haven't got professional confirmation for that though.
>>
>>36606852
not the other guy but

yeah you sound sperg enough to be an aspie
>>
>>36602681
You can ask for asylum for political persecution. The current times are not prone to imigration, but there are tones of western secularized countries who would shelter your ass if you're coming from a country that execute gays. You will need to find the Money to come on your own, but once you get in, you can go to the nearest consulate and ask for asylum. Not on usa or europe, though... You could try south america. I mean, some countries here still suffer with homophobia, but legally you will be free to be whoever you are.
>>
>>36605619
>all of the other lesbos are either ugly, fat,
Lost me there. You probably aren't a singular flower of beauty if you're on that situation. Still you judge those like you unworthy of your attention?
Deserve loneliness.
>>
File: 23841632_p0.jpg (112KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
23841632_p0.jpg
112KB, 600x880px
>>36605619
please be my gf i'm thin, goldstar, and centrist

i'm christmas cake though uguu
>>
>>36606205
Not every sexual relationship requires anal penetration.
That said, the preparation you refer to, or douching as we call, is not truly an enema. Enema is not only liquid insertion on the rectum. It's on the intestines. You don't really need to go that far. If water is reaching your colon, you're doing it wrong. It's just a small quantity of water to clean the rectum which should be harmless.
If you have a 10/10 diet, lots and lots of fibers fruits vegetables and little to no fats and processed food, you will find yourself each time less in need of douching, since your feces will become solid wholesome conglomerates that will leave no residuals behind.
>>
>>36607005
No I don't. Not in those posts at least. Can't say the same about you though, it's pretty spergy to make baseless claims for no reason
>>
>>36606344
> My unresolved issues and idealistic platonic teen romance plus my autism has made me bitter and sad
> The sexual orientation is to blame
You're just a pathetic loser. It's no guarantee that you would have been happy as a straight person. See the amount of straight robots here. It certainly didn't work for them.
>>
>>36607051
i can hear your third chin from here
>>
>>36606995
yeah, more stuff that sounds exactly like me. Although I thought schizoid didn't typically fall in love with anyone, let alone get sad. Fuck knows if you're schizoid or have PDD at this point, the distinction can be subtle when you get into high-functioning autism
>>
File: 14933490468852018589696.jpg (479KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
14933490468852018589696.jpg
479KB, 720x1280px
>>36607183
It's very well hidden beneath my chin. I'm not fat but I haven't got a problem saying that I'm ugly. It's just that your ridiculous hypocrisy hurts to read. It's not just you, though. But it's still awful.
>>
>>36607159

Sure, can't really argue with that.

That was actually my point to begin with. That OPs premise, which was essentially that robots would be better off if they were gay, is false, because robots will always find a way to fuck everything up. I never said that my sexual orientation is to blame or that I'm not a fucking loser. I am a loser, that's painfully self-evident and I'd never try to dispute it.

You just misunderstood me.
>>
>>36607247
i'm not that person. i just know its pretty awful to be a lesbian and fuck a fat chick. you have to be at ground zero near the fat to do anything - you can't just stick it in and close your eyes.
>>
>>36607114
Go away grandma
>>
>>36607251
On a side note, have you ever tried not to be such a giant cry baby rattling on and on about a teen romance that went wrong and ruined your life? God how pathetic can you be? Imagine telling that story to your parents. Everyone had a love deception at adolescence. It's part of being a teen in the first place. We just get over it and move on. Gosh stop being so pathetically weak and for once in your pitiful life act like a fucking adult instead of a child.
>>
>>36606899
Nigger what tf are even trying to say? I meant never actually talked to a female, not that he had never seen one or some shit.
>>
>>36607333

If you're under the impression this is something I think of often you're quite wrong. Sometimes we all have nights where we think of the mistakes we've made or get nostalgic about the past. I have a decent life, except for my relationships with people which I never fully understood, and that doesn't just include romance-related shit, but all forms of human bonds.

I find it funny that you flat-out say I'm autistic in one breath and wonder why I'm socially inept in another, that makes no sense anon.
Clearly developmental and personality disorders aren't as simple as occasionally feeling sad or overcoming some mundane hurdle.

I have to wonder why you're even here in the first place if you're so incredibly well adjusted.
>>
>>36607449
>I find it funny that you flat-out say I'm autistic in one breath

You're replying to a different anon, I made these posts >>36606563 >>36606852 >>36607209
>>
>>36607449
Those are your quotes:
>I have lost the ability to like other people romantically
>my inability to connect with other people on any meaningful level
Which translates to: I'm a weak fucker.
Good lord just try to grow up you pseudo teenager. Expose yourself to opportunities, allow yourself to experience. All you need is one cellphone app, and I'm not even talking about quick sex and hookups, I'm talking about interacting with other gays and seeing where it goes.
You're weak. The weak will succumb. This is your last chance.
>>
>>36607661

You might have missed the part where I explained that I genuinely have no desire to do anything like that, but it's becoming apparent that you're not too keen on listening or trying to view things from another person's perspective so this obviously isn't going anywhere.

Have a good life, anon.
>>
>>36607844
Yes, run away like you always do. Run away from your problems.
You don't feel like doing those things just like a sick child doesn't feel like taking the medicine. You already stated that you were bitter and sad, and the probable cause of that is this behaviour of yours. So why not trying to fix it? How long are you going to stay inside your comfort box? Forever?
You're weak. I'm just trying hard to be your shepard.
>>
File: 605f1U9.jpg (41KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
605f1U9.jpg
41KB, 400x600px
>>36606344
I know exactly how it feels to be attracted to a hot friend. You eventually move your infatuation with them onto someone else once reality hits you. The physical attraction never goes away, because, you know, they're hot, but in my experience I've either become obsessed with someone else or I end up hating them (this only happens if they're an acquaintance and can convince myself the things they do are annoying and that I don't like them).
>>
File: Anri_Okita_is_golden.webm (726KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Anri_Okita_is_golden.webm
726KB, 640x640px
>being gay
Kek, fucking faggots.
>>
>>36600978
Tfw INFP gay dude
Are there any others though
>>
>be gay
>women will never fuck you
>you will never be a woman's life partner
>you will be doomed to be a gay faggot forever
>people call you faggot
>in your head 'shit I'm a faggot'
>only hope is to bro out w a guy who fucks you until you grow old. >Disgusting.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.