[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do with this girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1492268677326.png (33KB, 251x245px) Image search: [Google]
1492268677326.png
33KB, 251x245px
>Be kissless virgin who's only had two online relationships.
>Browse through social media site and find interesting girl with no pics of herself, just a Nightmare Before Christmas profile pic.
>Message her anyway, we hit it off pretty well.
>Last Saturday, after two weeks of texting, we go to the movies and the mall.
>After meeting, she hasn't been texting me as much, but we still talk everyday.
>Want to ask her to hang out tomorrow or Saturday, but have no idea what to do or where to go.

H-help me. Where do normies take girls out for fun? And do you think this girl only wants to be friends? She's never flirted with me or said anything about being single, but she also hasn't logged into where we met since I got her phone number.
>>
>>36600648
Ice skating; you have plausible deniability to touch her so escalating will feel less awkward.
>>
Go out some place to eat or some bar (would be nice ir you both drink)if you plan on going out in the evening, have a relaxed talk and just ask her about her status, relationships whatever. Do it indirectly if you're anxious about those topics...
>>
>>36600648
Take her to one of those "charming" things like rollerblading, ice skating, etc. As long as you are pretty decent at it
>>
>>36600648
Anywhere but movies, you can't talk in movies and then it's just awkward after as you've had time to overthink during the film
>>
Thanks for the advice, anons. If I find out she's single and looking tomorrow, should I ask her out for a date the third time we meet?
>>
>>36601072
Sure thing brah. I mean you can still get rejected, friendzoned and such but if she decides to go out with you for the second time in a short period (imo short), there's no reason not to try making a move.
>>
>>36601197
I'm going to ask, but how generally long do you have to know somebody to ask her out? Is it best to do it as quickly as possible, or to get to know her first?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.