[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever used a toilet paper roll to fap with? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0032.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Have you ever used a toilet paper roll to fap with? I don't mean the hard cardboard part I mean the soft inside with the roll removed.

Pic related, I thrust inside this roll and came buckets while I imagined fucking this girl in the ass.
>>
>>36598864
Wouldnt it be really dry and irritating?
>>
>>36598897
If you get the really soft brand and put lube/lotion in it, it's fine. Feels exactly like fucking a chick in the ass.
>>
>>36598864
I did it sticking a pen in the hole and adding some lubrican . It was heaven, hand masturbation never made me cum that much . I could even use the paper afterwards because of the glove. Highly recommended.
>>
>>36598864
what is next, sticking your dick in bowl of rice?
>>
>>36598967
I mean glove , what was I thinking when I wrote pen ?
>>
It doesn't fit.
>>
Oh I guess I could rip some of the inside out. But then it would thin and I just bust it.

Bad jacking idea op.
>>
>>36598945
for some reason i'm not sure i believe this
>>
File: 1493150090737.jpg (45KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
1493150090737.jpg
45KB, 634x650px
>>36598967
I thought you stuck a pen in your urethra
>>
>>36599147
Tape the toilet paper flap to the roll and it won't thin.
>>
>>36599333
That's leads back to my first problem. My dick won't fit in it.
>>
>>36599407
take your measurements you dumbass.
>>
You bunch of virgins, just invest in an onahole.
>>
>>36599431
>onahole

Fuck off with your shitty overpriced low quality sex toy you jap shill
>>
>>36598864
i would but i have a pencil dick so i dont think i would feel anything
>>
>>36599468
Alright xenophobe, go buy a fleshlight then. At least it's better than fucking a god damn roll of toilet paper.
>>
>>36599431
Eat shit with your weeb ass loli onaholes.
>>
>>36598864
How small are you? My dick is 8.5 by 7.2 no way I could get it in
>>
>>36599468
Lmao somebody has never used one
>>
>masturbating by sticking your penis in objects.
You must reach enlightenment by reaching orgasm on demand without any physical stimulus.
>>
I just use a fap sleeve like a normal robot. I have the super head honcho and a couple fleshlights. They last forever, only need cleaning out once a month, and the lube is good for 3 or 4 goes. Clean up is easy too, just toss the condom and put they toy back on it's shelf. It's the best money I've ever spent. I only use the fleshlight stamina unit though. I'd suggest just getting a good one from the start instead of trying a few before settling. I didn't have friends to ask about this kind of thing so I had to pay extra.
>>
>>36599535
If you can't get off by reabsorbing your spewed cum back through your urethra, then you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>36599729
I tried using an onahole with a condom on, and it was really uncomfortable. Literally two pieces of plastic rubbing against each other. Even the lube didn't help.
>>
>>36598864
Jesus Christ. You must have one freakishly tiny dick
>>
>>36599167
It makes sense. Both the toilet paper and your dick go in the same place for the girl.
>>
>>36599535
He's right you know. Hands free orgasms are GOAT. If you're cut you'll finally be able to experience a proper orgasm this way.
>>
First get a Pringles can because a toilet paper roll is way too small.

Make playdough with flour water and salt. Add some oil to it, idk how much.too your likeing.

Put in Pringles can, make hole for dick. It can be molded to fit perfectly if you wrap your dick in the playdough first then put it in the can. Can pound away at it or slid it up and down.

Use condom while using. Plus some lube. Preferably oil.

Put lid on to keep soft.

Don't let kids play with it.

If found out just say homemade playdough. - fill in dick hole before putting away.
>>
You know those DYI slimes that people make on youtube? Do you guys think it's safe to stick your dick in it?
>>
File: 1487443796285.png (124KB, 386x484px) Image search: [Google]
1487443796285.png
124KB, 386x484px
No, but I make toilet paper so it'd be too weird since I know all the chemicals that go into it.
>>
>>36600145
If borax isn't used or another chemical like that. I've thought about this too.
How sad of me.

>> watching YouTube slime video.

Hmm I wonder I could fuck that.
>>
>>36600267
The slime or the child instructor?
>>
>>36599763

Condoms suck but it's the same with a biological fap sleeve. I guess it's not that much more trouble to just rinse with cold water and run a capful of 70% isopropyl alcohol thorugh it after. You do go through lube faster that way though.
>>
>>36598864

There is no way, even flaccid, i could fit into a paper towel roll

if you can fuck one then i hope you are at least good at giving head bro haha
>>
what inanimate objects has /r9k/ had sex with?
>>
How the fuck do you get the cardboard thing out?
>>
>>36602536
Are you retarded?

/orig post
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.