[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyborg general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

File: cyborg.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
This thread is for people that face all the problems that robots face, but on top of it have to deal with actual responsibilities. Whether it be because your parents are too poor to support you or you made a foolish attempt at escaping robotdom and are now trapped there. Tell me your struggles.

>Tfw too much of a sperg to be a happy member of society, but not enough to get neetbux
>>
>tfw failed chad into neetism
>tfw dont even know if I can get neetbux
>>
>>36592409
> 28 male here
> tried to enter normiehood when I was 17
> at first it was good then I failed
> exit normiehood, begin isolation and solitude at 18
> at 21 get job after finishing uni
> at 21 lose kisless status and have a gf for 2 months
> at 25 lose virginity
> at 26 begin binge drinking and isolationist policies
> wagecucking at same job for 6 and a half years now
> at 28 still alone, bald and mentally deteriorating
> no friends, poor health, no drivers licence, have parents who need money , they are NEETS. House is nearly in a state where you can't live in it.
> no hobbies, quit guitar playing
> lazy and unmotivated for self improvement but managed to quit drinking (2months)
> OCD
> sit at home and do nothing
> don't even play vidya
> nothing makes me excited

I don't believe I'll find my qt who will be able to cope with my mentality and character traits. I am too difficult.

I want to cry
>>
>>36592685
that's not cyborg... you're a fucking robot. if i ended up this pathetic i would just off myself desu
>>
>>36592685
I'm 28 too. Our lives have some parallels. I did something you didn't do. I decided when I was a teenager that I would never ever drink. I didn't want to become like my dad. I didn't want to become like my uncles.

Had first gf at 18 long distance. She was my first kiss at 19. First sexual experience at 21 but didn't lose my virginity. She broke up with me. Lost actual virginity at 23 to other gf. I broke up with her. Now I'm working trying to get my current gf a visa. I will marry her as soon as I get her here.
>>
>>36592795
I-i-is it that bad? I thought r-robots were virgins for lyfe
>>
>tfw 8/10 qt
>gets checked out by chads on the street but bc of autism and bpd, avoid eye contact and pull a bitch face to seem unapproachable
>come on r9k to talk to robots and shit post
>robots only spew memes and are boring as fuck, can't hold conversation
>went to uni with a useless degree
>have maybe 3 friends that forget you exist if you don't contact them
>check normie book to see all the people that started at the same place as you and see where they are now, thinking you could have been them
>often flipping between full blown neurosis to being ok so you feel disgusted and disappointed at yourself if you end a robot but also can't relate to normal people when you have these episodes

why can't we cyborgs have our own board and get together for our own feels.
>>
>>36592951
Because we are a rare breed. We can barely keep this thread going let alone a whole board. People here want to say we don't even exist. Too fucked up to be a normie. Too normal to be a robot. We live on the border of these two different places unable to feel comfortable claiming ourselves to be of either nationality.
>>
> 22 yo male
> hanged out with normies during high-school
> they knew there was something strange with me, but did so much drugs that they never rly cared
> 19 yo, goes to uni
> my non-existing social skills get me nowhere in terms of getting to know knew ppl
> doesn't bother me. been comfy with being alone since i was a kid
> 2 years of complete isolation
> meet a girl
> we're both cyborgs, never been more happier
> eventually split apart
> back to full isolation, studying philosophy and software engineering, going alone to raves from time to time

things are going not so terrible at least. i have enough time to work on things i find interesting. trying to enjoy while it lasts. not so long into the future i'll have to report my actions to some mindless normie, but fuck it, maybe i find way around it
>>
>>36593188

As a cyborg, a strong sense of individuality and embracing certain ways to structure my reality and world view is what has helped me cope with the fringed existence of someone living between worlds.

Having a strong desire of self-overcoming has enabled me to get better at my persona in day to day life. I essentially want to a chameleon, blending in plain sight.
>>
>>36593188
Amen mate
>>
>>36593758
I feel pretty much the same. I don't want to let any label define me. Not even "cyborg"

I have dreams and desires that are still yet unfulfilled. Attaching a label to myself just seems like another way to become like everyone else. Robots are often pathetic self fulfilling prophecies all too willing to accept defeat. Normies are mindless followers unaware of anything except their own way of life. I am trying to be something different. I am trying to win this stupid game playing by my own rules. That's the only way I've ever felt like I was accomplishing anything.
>>
>>36592795
fuck you, virginity is one of the main requirements of robothood.
>>
>>36592409
>Late 20s
>got GF
>Problems having sex because of nervousness
>Eventually get dumped
>Remain friends
>Still have feelings
>Help her with boy trouble
>We argue a lot
>Arguments get worse and worse
>Decide we can't be as close as we once were
>Been feeling more and more lonely everyday
>Get blasted at least twice a week because it's the only time I can't feel pain.

Did not feel comfortable being that close with anyone before that and now I'm sure I don't wanna be that close with anyone every again.
>>
>cyborg
this is the worst meme of all, you're just normalfags
>>
>>36594192
Why? Because you said so? Now get back to your sister incest thread. The adults are talking here.
>>
File: 1492523334782.jpg (23KB, 352x357px) Image search: [Google]
1492523334782.jpg
23KB, 352x357px
>>36592951
I feel you with the friends that forget that you exist. I always feel like I'm the one planning our get-togethers. I think that if I never planned them, they would all forget about me.

Do you feel like you're bothering your friends when you contact them?
>>
File: 1492976373592.jpg (138KB, 1280x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1492976373592.jpg
138KB, 1280x1580px
>friends tell me, i'm a funny guy, i'm not as ugly as i think
>genuinely seem to like me
>still can't stop thinking they're talking shit behind my back and secretly hate me
>they never initiate or invite me to do anything
>end up losing all my friends because i just give up trying
>>
File: Pepe Crying.gif (759KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Crying.gif
759KB, 400x388px
>Used to have plenty of friends in high-school
>Could make most people laugh with my situational humor and puns
>Go to college
>Realize I don't know how to make friends outside of high-school
>Everyone here is either boring or annoying
>Just want to hang out with my friends in class making jokes like the good old days

I miss being happy, why did everything good have to end?
>>
>>36593584
Are you me?
>20 yo male
>Just had friends of convenience during high school
>Graduate valedictorian, off to uni
>Meet a girl who's as cyborg as I am, I get feels, turns out she's a lesbian.
>We're best friends right now, but going through some really tough times
>Computer science major and philosophy minor keeps me going

Are we gonna split apart just like you did?
>>
>>36594337
You just have to find the people in college that feel the same way. I felt this way too, I didn't know what to do my first month in college. But then I found people that I could relate to, and now i'm happy.

>just keep trying
>>
>>36594007

Exactly, you understand completely anon.

We all play the game of life in different ways, being self-defeating and plagued with self-loathing will always be a self fulfilling prophecy, a circular existence of induced suffering.

The only thing is real and absolute to me is my existence, my reality, my body and my mind. The "self" is a vessel of who we see ourselves to be, our "character" or "persona".

We're all acting in one big drama, yet no one realizes it. It's apart of the game.
>>
>>36594420
Where do you find them? And how would you keep in contact with them?
>>
File: IMG_1050.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1050.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>36592409
Parents pushed me into college in a career I don't really wanna do but will ultimately make money but I'm about to take a huge test next week to determine if I can graduate, I have to help my grandma move, it's hot, I'm around 12 people only 3 I know, and I just wanna fix the problem I encountered in my Modded New Vegas but my pc is at home in my loft bedroom.
>>
fuck off you failed fucking normies
>>
>>36594511
Epic XD

Quick someone screenshot this and post it to /r/4chan
>>
>>36594544
>>36594511
Wew lad nice dubs

Kek wills it
>>
Going through post secondary is the last thing I wanted to try before accepting the fact that I'm just not suited or equipped to live in this society. My plan was to try it, and if I fail then that's it. The hardest thing about it so far is showing up. There's a rule here that if you have 10% absence then you're out. I was already at 9% in the first couple months. I've also failed several classes. The only reason they keep me around is because they feel bad for me. Just like high school.

Trying to pay all my bills has been hell. Part time jobs don't exist anymore where I live. Everything is 6 hours + a 1 hour lunch and two 30 minute breaks so I'm there for 8 hours but only get paid for 6. There aren't enough hours in a day to do school and work so I ended up falling asleep on the job too many times and got fired today. My parents can barely support themselves, let alone me so now I'm fucked unless I can get welfare. But I was denied employment insurance because I go to school so I doubt I'm getting that. For the last three months I've been exhausted and forced to work backbreaking jobs while starved half to death because I can't afford food and I'm always working when the food bank is open so there's nothing left when I go.

Nobody at school likes me so they won't give me a ride and I can't afford gas or bus tickets so that's probably going to fall apart too. I wish my parents didn't love me so I could just end this charade.
>>
>>36594218
Because you fit the criteria for normalfags.
>>
I'm married and have a full time govt. Job.

Literally if she never said she liked me, I'd be KHV status forever, very lucky I guess....
>>
File: yamero.png (732KB, 942x406px) Image search: [Google]
yamero.png
732KB, 942x406px
>from humble but very supportive family
>get into uni, nice career, always had decent to good grades so that's not a problem at all, get to know how the world works and stuff
>first year I manage to make more friends I've ever made in my whole life, before that I must've met like 2 new real humans a year
>many of them are girls, only a few guys but that's just the ratio
>even got a lot of friends at my house for my birthday which hadn't happened since I was a kid
>literally manage to get over a dozen girl friends, from quite close ones I see every day to ones I say "hey! how's it going?" when I see around
>still no gf
>still insecure as fuck
>still don't know if my friends actually like me, respect me, find me annoying, beta, loser
>still ugly, still kv but at least have friends to hug even if I'm not that physical anyways
>tfw no gf
>still don't even know if I need, want, or am capable of getting a gf
>but I feel like I have to or they'll think I'm weird
>still don't know if they know I'm a virgin/what they think about that fact
I'm in second year atm. Sometimes I feel like I'm lucky, and sometimes I wonder if I'll stall in this "social status" and everything is going to crash down on me, and I just want to stay at home drawing, browsing the 4chinz, watching stuff
>still don't know if I'm making slow but steady progress, or if I'm actually getting worse and worse until the chances of getting a gf are zero
I went from robot to cyborg thanks to uni, but maturity only makes my robot problems even more powerful, so I wasn't suffering at all in HS and was quite comfy actually. Now I'm just paranoid and I wish my mood was stable, not a fucking pendulum. I have millions of thoughts I could write down here, but it would be a waste of time, just like how I waste my time thinking about this stuff and still not doing anything at all about it.
I feel like every single one of my problems would be fixed if I could magically raise my testosterone levels or some bullshit.
>>
>>36594766
You fit the criteria for an underage memer. You don't need to read this thread. Hell you don't even need to reply to it. Even if you sage it that just causes me to bump it. Barely anybody is posting here and by way of your own misguided behavior you are giving it life. Now here, let me help you, this is where you belong:

>>36590005
>>
>>36594775
The hard part about that is that if you ever want that experience again with someone else you'll probably need to do what she did yourself. My first girlfriend came about the same way and I struggled endlessly after that because I realized that things like that don't always happen. They almost never happen. It's a total fluke, like winning the damn lottery.
>>
>>36594835
Why are you being so offended by being called normal?
>>
>>36594805
Was in this (almost) exact situation a few years ago, enjoy the company of women while you still can, once uni ends they will all forget you even exist

And yeah we probably aren't capable of getting a gf
>>
File: 1490158465825.jpg (52KB, 420x388px) Image search: [Google]
1490158465825.jpg
52KB, 420x388px
Cyborg reporting in

>am 25
>went to dorm college and became a normie from 17-22
>lost virginity 2nd day at college
>actually developed a real social life and had decent amount of sex
>stayed in college town for a year after graduating
>had 8/10 gf who would pay for everything
>broke up with her because i was only using her for sex/money
>lost both my jobs, became homeless in a small town which is embarrassing as fuck
>getting drunk in the bathroom of a burger king
>finally had enough, hang myself in a friends backyard with my belt
>belt snaps before i pass out
>check myself in psych ward
>get out, try living a norman life again
>fail over and over, have a psychotic break and back to the psych ward
>"you have bipolar 1, anon"
>am now 25 living with my parents, no job
>resenting society more and more
>slowly building up the balls to hang myself properly this time

Will be surprised if I make it to 30
>>
>>36594985
I don't care. I am just here sharing feels with others like me. You can call me whatever you want. Just remember that as long as this thread is here I'm not posting in one of yours. This is like a tiny flame burning on a secluded beach waiting to be snuffed out by the waves of tfw no gf and frog pictures. You are pouring gasoline on it.
>>
>>36594749
Must be hard anon, you're already doing more than 90% of the people on the board. Don't give up!
>>
>>36595048
You've a strangely adversarial view on things, friend.
>>
>>36595093
I'm a minority and this is my ghetto. You're welcome to visit here any time you like. Just don't be surprised if you don't find yourself unwelcome when you come here spouting slurs and being disruptive. This thread is for feels. Not arguments about who is what.
>>
>>36595015
I don't want that fate. I don't want complete normiehood, but I don't want to fall back into robothood. Can we change our destiny?
>>
File: diocletian_cabbages.jpg (80KB, 640x566px) Image search: [Google]
diocletian_cabbages.jpg
80KB, 640x566px
>good education
>excellent, aspirational parents
>not horrendous looking
>lawyer
>travelled overseas a lot
>taken the virginities of several younger girls
>from a pretty wealthy background
>relatively intelligent and sophisticated

>no friends
>spent a decade on 4chan

High functioning cyborgism is terrible. The grass is always greener on the far side. At least most actual robots have an excuse for not enjoying their lives since they're from broken homes and are mentally ill. I have no excuse for the failings in my life. I have no reason to be unhappy.
>>
>>36595236
Afraid not, if nothing happened yet and you're still insecure then you probably can't do it.
Unless you can somehow find that balance you're looking for, you'll be back to being a kv robot like I did in no time.
Best of luck anon
>>
>>36595236
Yes. Don't do drugs. Don't drink. You can do those things if you have self control but if you even have to ask the question you are asking right now it's not advisable. As soon as you get a strong case of the feels it's going to stop being a fun social behavior and start being the path to your own destruction.

We have this thing called the Internet now that allows us to meet women. Even if we're too afraid to go out and involve ourselves in social settings we can reach out using a smartphone. What ruined 4chan saved me from eternal virginity. Tinder, Badoo, Skout, it doesn't matter which fucking app you use just make sure you keep trying. Who cares if you get rejected sometimes? Or most of the time... It's better than getting nothing then convincing yourself you can't.
>>
Let me get this straight, so a cyborg is a completely normal person, but they're human garbage so they don't achieve anything or they're in college and they fuck every third woman they see, but because they're human garbage people don't want to hang out with them.
>>
>>36595460
>because they're human garbage people don't want to hang out with them.

I come across like a loner who doesn't want to speak to people and make friends. I mean it isn't actually true, but that's how people interpret my behaviour and actions. If that's being "human garbage" then sure, whatever.
>>
>>36595492
Yeah, it must hard being a loner. You're so alone, you only fuck 2 grillz a month and then date for a while.
>>
>>36595460
It all depends on your own personal circumstances. I don't think I'm human garbage. I used to be. I still have mental illness and other things messing with me and holding me back. But I have a normal life. I live a normal life as an abnormal person. It's because of the ways I learned how to cope with the abnormalities. With the disabilities. I am not a failed normie. I am a fake normie, a pretender, a poser, an actor. The way I feel, the thoughts I think, the way I sometimes act when I slip out of character, it all serves to remind me of my true self. The person I deny and repress in order to function in someone else's world.

I would rather be a neet. I would rather talk to nobody and live here in isolation. But I am driven by something else. I have something to prove. I believe I never would have had to deal with this shit in the first place if it wasn't for my dad. I want children of my own so I can raise them to be normal and successful. I hope my dad lives long enough to see it. I want to show him that everything he ever believed about parenting was a lie. If he's proud good, proves me right.

I already feel like I've achieved the first part of my goal. I remember the things kids used to say to me in school. They called me retarded and said I would never have a girlfriend. They said I was ugly and girls acted disgusted when they even heard my name. I changed all that though anon. Despite naturally having shitty autistic social skills I figured all this out. Learning how to use body language and read it like a normie does is as easy as learning some dance steps. People here keep telling me being a Chad is genetic and while that's probably true I believe you can emulate his moves as easy as you can emulate a NES game on a PS2. Won't be perfect, sometimes you'll get some glitches in your game, but damned if you can't play.

So yeah in closing that's why I live the way I live. I am trying to prove everyone wrong. Including you. Including myself.
>>
>>36594396
can't know that anon... just don't shut down, and, if things turn out not as you've planned, don't go aways without a closure. you'll thank yourself later without even know it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
It s becoming harder and harder to relate to threads on /r9k/
>are there just more normies or am I changing
I m moving to /pol/
>>
26 years old. Busted my ass in high school to get good grades. Got a scholarship, busted ny ass as an undergrad and later as a grad student so i could secure internships. Working an engineering job now in Guinea that improves hundreds if not thousands of lives every day in western Africa. Everyone I meet tells me how much of a nice, caring, good person I am. I work extra hard to never upset or be disrespectful to anyone.

I fucking hate niggers. I don't want to be here. I didn't want to save lives or anything. I like it when I see big death tolls for natural disasters. I just want to be locked in a room where I can play video games and eat junk food all day. I don't want my life to have meaning. I just want to indulge in pleasure until I die. I don't know why I've tortured myself for all these years pretending like I'm a model citizen. Every day I wonder if today will be the day I burn the clinic down just to listen to the screams and finally be done with it.

I guess if you hear any stories about a crazy white man killing a bunch of pregnant African women sometime in the next few years you'll know it was me.
>>
>>36592916
Marriage is fucking stupid and you will pay the consequences. Remember this post.
>>
>>36598080
Why wouldn't you come home so you could do that? I mean, I'm sure you probably earn a good enough salary to buy a small house. Or a shitty trailer like the one I live in. Fuck you could probably buy a few properties and just live off renting them. You could do nothing all day long. Like I used to do before I worked.
>>
>>36596959

>Idubbbz

Good, we don't want you here.
>>
>>36592916
You are fucking dumb retarded idiot, if you havent learned anything from all these robot stories and women hate threads is that women are poison and you will get burned so hard you wont ever come back from robotism.
In fact you will be worse then robot, you will have to force yourself to work to pay for your wife that will cuck you with tyrone and if you dont pay her child support and alimony Tyrone will pay it in your ass when you get into locked in cell.
>>
>>36598364
That may be so but I am one stubborn motherfucker. Come what may I will be fine. If there are consequences to suffer I will suffer them with dignity and grace.

People on this board think normies are the reason for all their problems. I know they're just pawns. I'm at war with that whore mother nature who puts out for everyone yet dried up when it was my turn. She made me like this. Cursed with these weaknesses. I am turning them into strengths. I am also at war with that sadistic bastard called fate. He thought it would be really funny to stick me here with a father that beat me and cruel children that destroyed me psychologically.

Not supposed to get married and have kids? That's exactly what I'm fucking doing. I fear nothing but death itself at this point. My parents couldn't stay married. My grandparents couldn't. But I'm not them. I don't have a drinking problem. I don't need to go fuck strangers I met in a bar. I'm not going to get stuck with someone with these traits either. I know the odds are against me. They always were in everything I did. Fuck the odds.
>>
>>36598422
I don't know why I can't just do that. I donate a lot of my already meager paychecks. I'd volunteer all the time in school rather than play video games like I wanted. I tell myself I'm not a bad person if I'm doing good things but I'm definitely some kind of horrible evil sociopath because all I want is to watch people suffer. I'm hoping that if I just keep doing 'good' things then eventually I'll learn to like it but every day I just fucking hate everything.

I'm hoping nuclear war starts sometime soon and just sterilizes the earth.
>>
>>36594192
Normies and robots are the same type of retards and degenerates , just on opposite sides.
>Just like atifags and alt-right
>>
>>36598779
I would probably qualify as an actual good person who cares about people and empathizes with their situations. But unlike you I don't do anything to help them. Very few people who actually care do. Unless it's to take pictures and tell other people they did it for points with people.

That's your problem. You're sacrificing your own life for others. What's your reward? When you're done you don't come home to your nice suburban home to find a pretty girl waiting to suck your dick. You wake up every day in Africa. I care about those people and want them to be happy but even I would lose my fucking mind there. What if you get sick? I already experienced living in a third world country and ending up in the hospital. African health care is probably like below third world tier.

I don't know anon. I hope you will find some actual satisfaction in your life. Get fucked. Do some blow. Eat some hot pockets and play video games until 3am. I think it will be like medication for your soul. You are giving everything to everyone except yourself.
>>
I tend to go into borg territory hard when I'm going through a dry spell. For some reason lack of pussy after a certain time starts to revert my brain back to if I was a virgin again. It makes no sense how hard I go back to normal once I score some pussy.
>>
File: hayden.jpg (53KB, 536x488px) Image search: [Google]
hayden.jpg
53KB, 536x488px
I am constantly swinging between Robot and Normie territory... maybe because I still have desire to succeed and have normal life, but not in Normie way, I just want to have enough money to live independently and left alone, recently I started thinking only option is to buy some small property on farm and grow your own food and whatever you need. At least you wage cuck for yourself, and from time to time go into town to earn money for commodities likes internet, gas...etc

I just dont understand why people rush into cities and live in bird cages.
>>
I will summarize my life so far this year.
>Get promotion (management position)
>car burns down
>Had no insurance or tax payed anyway
>completely exhausted at work, stress a lot
>Finally finish my 1.5k gaming PC build
>Don't play no games
(Backstory - I was renting house with my cousin)
>Have a fight about stupid shit, tell her to fuck off
>Fuck off myself because she rented that house first and that's only fair
>Call boss and say I'm homeless
>Get room at work
>No rent, no bills and free net
>feels good desu
>Buy good car
>Insurance company tells me to fuck off with that "powerfull sports car"
>Have to buy 4x more expensive shit with 1.4L engine
>Now will spend 2k on car that i can't insure to change wheel to lhd and give it to my dad
>Kinda feels ok as I was planning to buy for him another car anyway and this will be cheaper and better option
>Now will buy plane ticket and go next month for week or two to visit parents and catch up with friends
Life goes up and down, but hey, at least I have good job, roof over head and some shekels in pocket. See how this year will turn out.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.