[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R E M I N D E R

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: average is not enough.jpg (314KB, 1085x870px) Image search: [Google]
average is not enough.jpg
314KB, 1085x870px
Daily reminder that if you don't have a big cock you wont be able to keep a woman faithfully. Even if you're tall and muscular you wont be able to "hit her spots" with out a big cock. This is more true if she's been with a larger or man or masturbates with a larger dildo (which every girl who masturbates with a dildo does)
>>
>>36592295
>life is kil
>>
>>36592295
>>>reddit
Get a pure virgin qt , and that will never happen.
>>
>>36592295
They all want chad, and chad being a man will give it to them eventually. You're pure virgin qt will be at school or online and chad will chat her up fuck her will leave you to dry
>>
>>36592398
sorry meant for >>36592700

originalului
>>
Wtf?
I'm going through a temporal separation with my wife due to our careers and minor differences.
Is that going to happen to me as well?
>>
>>36592854

>seperating
You realize that women take this as an excuse to go and fuck as many guys as possible without feeling guilty over it, right? Your wife has already been cummed in by several different niggers by this point.
>>
>>36592896
This, she gonna fuck some huge dick guy and leave you because of "incompatibility" ie your cock no longer pleased hee
>>
>>36592896
>>36593275
Fuck.
And the divorce laws can't help me in any way, can they?
>>
Daily reminder to always type 'Sage' into the options field when replying to bait threads. Sage.

Also TL;DR
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 189x189px
>>36593313
Are you a retard, mate?
>divorce laws
>helping men at all
They are almost maliciously designed to cuck you, even if your wife makes more than you, you can still end up getting Uncle Sam's star spangled cock in your ass until you or she dies.
>>
>>36593337
This isn't a bait thread, I truly believe this because my gf cheated on me. Found out from one of her female friends she thought i had a small cock (6 inches).

Now i spread the word
>>
>>36593313
Yeah, you're fucked each way, but better to leave on your terms than when she inevitably leaves on hers.
>>
>>36593788
Quit your bullshit, anon. Sage

Take your cuck daydreams elsewhere. /b/ maybe.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.