[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone define "Love" for me? When I say love,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Can someone define "Love" for me?

When I say love, I mean the romantic love between lovers and couples.

What makes up love? Is it just shared experience? Is there a distinct choice involved or is it involuntary?
>>
>>36591909
Love is evol.

Theres no such thing, only attachment and desire to mate and procreate.

Love is like the general concept of God, It doesnt exist.

Theres no happy ending to this game. All hopes and dreams fade away, while the flesh and its desires decay.

The truth hurts, but if you're mature enough to persue it, its worth it.

The truth is like a stone cast into a bottomless ocean, its layers unfold until theres nothing left.
>>
>>36592098
There is something to be said about the chemistry of love and its impact on consciousness.
>>
>>36592098
>attachment and desire

Oh, so Love?
>>
>>36592256

Addiction to the smell of farts
>>
>>36591909
when you want to make other person trully happy at all cost
that's how I like to think about it
>>
Love is the complete destruction of the independent self
Do not fall for it
>>
>>36592136
The true war will come when the flesh and its conciousness wants to be free.

The real Holy war
>>
I think it's way too vague, you change your view on it as you age and look back on past relationships.
>>
It's about the pair bond. It gives you a certain feeling. It's part choice part involuntary. I mean if you don't even like someone how can you love them? Just touching and being close is not enough to feel love. You have to truly want to love that person. But when you do it's not like a switch you can turn on and off in your head. You'll always feel that way when you see their face, hear their voice, or most importantly smell their scent. Then when they touch you you'll really feel it.

Some people confuse infatuation with love. They think they love their oneitis. It's not the same anon. This is a really potent neurochemical cocktail we're talking about here. This shit can fuck you up as bad as doing hard drugs. When scientists showed guys that still wanted their ex their picture the same part of the brain lit up as cocaine addicts looking for a fix.
>>
>cocaine addict looking for a fix

Ya blew it, Kek
>>
>>36592564
Eh I couldn't tell you much about coke. I can tell you that withdrawing from some girl that doesn't want you is a real bitch though. People think tfw no gf is the worst feel. It's a complete joke compared to tfw gf you love left you.

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/untitled-article-1473374914
>>
cry some more bitch nigga, you played yourself. Now go spin in circles and eat cake
>>
>>36592360
this

to me, love is the mutual willingness to sacrifice for one another
>>
GOD I LOVE BEING RIGHT!!
>>
>>36592664
>mutual

Love can be unrequited and one-sided
>>
>>36592621
God you're right
>>
>>36591909
OK sure.
>a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person
Affection is
>a feeling of liking and caring for someone or something
>>
love is just a mood
>>
>>36593018
r9k knows this so well.
>>
>>36592934

How wrong you are
>>
>>36591909
A social construct that describes dopamine being released in you brain. If you disagree with me then you are actually stupid.
>>
>>36595300
Wow, deep... It's not like your whole concept of reality is a result of your brain activity... Woah...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.