[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can robots ever become normies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Can robots ever become normies?
>>
>>36591023
The fucks on this board won't tell you this, But yes it's 100% possible.

The very first thing you have to do is start to value yourself. Nobody else will do it for you untill you start doing it yourself.

Spend time caring for yourself. Make connections, Face your fears. Go places in life

You are under no obligation to keep being the same person that you were
>>
>>36591043
This anon is correct, it is certainly possible.

Probably not for every robot here; I am sure there are some that due to legitimate issues are never going to be what you are picturing as normies, but a lot of them? Yes, they could be as regular and normal as you're average man on the street.

This doesn't necessarily mean you'll be happy as a normie. But you might be happier than you are as a robot at least.
>>
>>36591084
The idea of a "normie" is inherently false and flawed.

Nobody is a normie, Nobody is a robot, We're all people on an individual journey. Everything is nicer and looks better from the outside

People on this board don't show themselves the same compassion they show other people by assuming they're "normies"

Reality is much more shades of gray than normies vs robots

Once you get into the mindset of a labal. And that you're a robot and that's just who you are, You've already lost.

Normies don't think their "normies" they think that they're just people trying to just life. You should too.
>>
>>36591023
Yes, but only with CRISPR.
>>36591043
Doesn't work if you're short, my friend.
>>
>>36591043
Nope, it's not.
>manlet
>bald by 22 with a bad head shape
>ugly
Spend time caring for yourself. Make connections, Face your fears. Go places in life
>already do
>don't know anyone so how the fuck am I supposed to make connections? Only a normie would think that's a possibility
>don't have any fears to face
>I've gone to many places. All solo. Was shit every time.
I don't even want to be a normie even if I ever could. I truly despise them and how easy the world is for them. They are all indistinguishable blobs of the blob next to them. I don't want a girlfriend. I don't want friends. I'm content being alone.
Now shoo along little norman.
>>
>>36591023
I don't know if I ever really fully qualified as a robot, but I was pretty fucked up in my teens.

Now I'm a normie but like... 10 years behind in terms of social experience. I make up for it with false confidence.
>>
File: 1493237026479.jpg (167KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493237026479.jpg
167KB, 1024x1024px
>>36591206
>CRISPR
Thought CRISPR was like a dating app or something.

Also never knew that if you ctrl + c words here they will automatically show up when you post a reply.

You've done a lot for me today, Anon.
>>
>>36591251
>10 years behind in terms of social experience. I make up for it with false confidence

Most "normies" do.
>>
>>36591023
Some can, the failed normies or semi normal. I've seen a lot of virgins that were decent looking just really autistic. they just have to fix their social skills. Others are doomed on all fronts
>>
>>36591120
You're so obviously not like us it's actually funny.
>Normies don't think they're "normies" they think that they're just people trying to just life
You just described yourself. You are oblivious to the problems of us robots. Tell me, how should I go about being a normie when I have major depressive disorder and schizophrenia?
>inb4 just beee myself
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.